[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone smarter than me, explain the Speed Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 39
File: speed-force.jpg (319 KB, 900x296) Image search: [Google]
speed-force.jpg
319 KB, 900x296
Someone smarter than me, explain the Speed Force
>>
Forward momentum in every sense of the word. Physical, emotional, temporal, metaphorical, hypothetical. If it deals with any conceivable method of travelling from one point to another, the Speed Force lets you tap into it.
>>
File: Flash_001.jpg (29 KB, 300x465) Image search: [Google]
Flash_001.jpg
29 KB, 300x465
It does whatever the Flash needs it to.

In the Super Friends cartoons, he could not only time travel at his leisure using the speed force, he could also choose where he wanted to appear. Like say, medieval England even though he was in the US when he began running. And that's not even the best part, he could bring any friend who could hold on to his hand while he ran.
>>
>>78239577
Yeah this is a good explanation. Speed force gets shit done.

I especially like the meta take though that it brings the story to the end.
>>
It's bullshit incarnate.
>>
Anyone got the page where he literally saves everyone in a collapsing apartment, runs down to the library, reads a bunch of books on architecture, runs back, rebuilds the fucking apartment better than it was before, and all in under a second?
>>
>>78239869
Still nothing compared to him getting people out of the blast of a nuclear bomb
>>
>>78240096
My favorite one is when he got stuck in space in Wednesday Comics and vibrated back in time to the point where the Earth was beneath him
>>
>>78240130
I have not seen this but now I really want to.
>>
>>78239869
I'm not a scientist but I think someone moving that fast would kill them. Not the Flash, the people he saved.
>>
>>78240146
speed force aura
>>
>>78240146
Speedforce son.
>>
File: Flash is the best superhero 01.jpg (315 KB, 780x1234) Image search: [Google]
Flash is the best superhero 01.jpg
315 KB, 780x1234
>>78239869
>>
File: Flash is the best superhero 02.jpg (285 KB, 780x1234) Image search: [Google]
Flash is the best superhero 02.jpg
285 KB, 780x1234
>>78240353
>>
It's magic
>>
File: Flash is the best superhero 03.jpg (329 KB, 780x1217) Image search: [Google]
Flash is the best superhero 03.jpg
329 KB, 780x1217
>>78240365
>>
>>78239536
It's Speed Force, we don't gotta explain shit
>>
File: Flash is the best superhero 04.jpg (308 KB, 780x1225) Image search: [Google]
Flash is the best superhero 04.jpg
308 KB, 780x1225
>>78240384
>>
File: Flash is the best superhero 05.jpg (345 KB, 780x1244) Image search: [Google]
Flash is the best superhero 05.jpg
345 KB, 780x1244
>>78240393
>>
File: Flash is the best superhero 06.jpg (338 KB, 780x1235) Image search: [Google]
Flash is the best superhero 06.jpg
338 KB, 780x1235
>>78240403
>>
File: Flash is the best superhero 07.jpg (300 KB, 780x1223) Image search: [Google]
Flash is the best superhero 07.jpg
300 KB, 780x1223
>>78240410
>>
>>78240410
How can Flash lift up a steel beam?
Isn't his strength considered to be that of a regular person?
>>
>>78240410
So he used speedforce to regrow the trees and bushes in front of the apartment?
>>
>>78240471
momentum

assuming his fingers have a mas of 10 grams, when multiplied by the speed of near infinity, he produces a near infinite force capable of lifting anything.
>>
File: speed force.jpg (38 KB, 589x399) Image search: [Google]
speed force.jpg
38 KB, 589x399
>>78240471
one of Wally's kids used to grow his muscles to gain super strength all the time, guess where his powers came from
>>
>>78239536
It is a plot device.
The End.
>>
Anyone who understands Speed Force is definitely not smart.
>>
>>78240403
>Wally causing pages to fly everywhere
I'm pretty sure moving that fast would do worse than that

In fact there's an SMBC strip illustrating the point but I can't find it
>>
>>78240575
its speed force nigga
>>
>>78240499
That actually raises a question that is on my head for a long time.
The Flash has super-speed right? I mean true super-speed, he can do everything faster. In some versions he also heals at a faster rate than a normal person thanks to his accelerated metabolism.
Now you see, muscles get stronger by being subjected to a small amount of damage from physical activity and then healing stronger.
So what I am asking is... could the Flash get super-swole super-fast?
>>
So how did he go from RUNS FAST to able to tap into to the nature of SPEED?

Did it start as an attempt to explain how he doesn't crash into buildings and then just get out of control?

Why doesn't he solve every problem, if he can be anywhere at anytime forever?
>>
>>78240602
yeah

>>78240605
>Did it start as an attempt to explain how he doesn't crash into buildings and then just get out of control?

Well it was done to pretty much explain everything that didn't really make scientific sense with it. Waid's run in the 90s is when it was created, Terminal Velocity is the name of the introductory arc but I can't remember the issue numbers.

>Why doesn't he solve every problem, if he can be anywhere at anytime forever?

A lot of the really hax stuff is situational, like it takes particular emotional/mental triggers and shit. But there were some "can't save everyone" stories in there too. I remember Wally using the speed formula and getting stuck with everyone as statues once.
>>
>>78240605

Because the speed force is something constant. Imagine it like being in a river. Everyone experiences the flow of this river by crossing it. By tapping into the speed force Wally can flow with, against or even control the speed force. However, by tapping into this speed force and being continually submerged in this river it's possible for him to "lose himself" - as though he were being drowned out of existence and being assimilated into the speed force. Being in the speed force for prolonged periods of time scatters him throughout the speedforce due to the amount of "force" (heh) being exerted on his very being. Example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXZWBJ-KKaU
>>
>>78240410
>>78240417
Thanks for raising the rent for those people Flash.
They would have been better off being homeless.
>>
>>78240715
>speedforce is a river
good analogy
>>
File: Zoom.jpg (92 KB, 671x960) Image search: [Google]
Zoom.jpg
92 KB, 671x960
Now explain why the Negative Speed Force is just Speed Force but red
>>
>>78240410
where did he get the material ?
>>
>>78239536
It's just a worse version of the Green, and also a big rip-off.
>>
>>78240914
We'll never know for sure because Johns never got to fully develop whatever he was going with there beyond the slimmest "it's just the opposite force" thing.

But if Flash is the heroic, "story must reach an end" force then obviously Zoom would be the more villainous obstacle fighting against it, probably.
>>
>>78240784
for everything to be up to code, he would have had to buy the land himself, so now they pay as little as he wants
>>
>>78240945
What part of Speedforce you don't understand?
>>
>>78240945
stole it from Bruce
>>
File: END IIIIIT.png (215 KB, 465x462) Image search: [Google]
END IIIIIT.png
215 KB, 465x462
>>78240965
>Johns will never get to do his Speedforce book
>>
>>78240978
>he would have had to buy the land himself
Shit, this is like some evil plot to own a city.
>>
>>78241035
>no Zoom Corps
>no Zoom/Kadabra War
>>
>>78239536
Speedforce is a halfway cross between a force like gravity, that acts on the universe and the force in star wars, a source of power for specific individuals. It provides movement to the DC universe, driving time forward as well as providing speed based powers to those who have access to it. I like to think of it as the thread which stitches the multiverse together, and the Flash as the needle that weaves it.

Speed based powers allow the Flash to overcome the physical limits of the universe in interesting and unique ways. For example, time travel, interdimensional travel, ability to vibrate through matter, infinite mass strikes and of course unbeatable speed.

When the Flash runs, he generates speedforce, which essentially keeps the world stable. Current (New 52) versions of the Flash show that the Flash can enter/exist the speed force as he wishes, much like mirror master can enter and exit the mirror world. Pre-new 52 running too fast ran the risk of merging with the speed force, which wasn't a good thing.
>>
WHEN YOU GO SPEED, FAST KICKS IN
>>
>>78241070
Hulk is the fastest there is!
>>
>>78240146
The chemicals coating the Flash in the accident that gave him his powers provide a protective coating around him. This is why he can hit objects at superspeed and not incur fatal injuries. The aura extends to about arms length.
>>
>>78240471
F=MA. Flash has huge A, so huge F.
>>
>>78240602
>So what I am asking is... could the Flash get super-swole super-fast?
Some iterations of Wally are fucking shredded.
>>
>>78240605
Because he is a man, and thus not perfect. He can be tricked and he can be wrong. He is also a bit clumsy typically, in all iterations.

Slow fields, magic, mind control, traps, other speedsters, poison etc. There are plenty of things that can't be solved by FAST.

I loathe people who say speedsters are unwritable characters, just need to think.
>>
>>78239536
It's an excuse to let the writers ignore the laws of physics completely.
>>
>>78241337
Silver Age flash was already pissing over physics before speed force was introduced.
>>
>>78241367
and that's why they needed an excuse
>>
>>78241380
Were people complaining about why Flash was so fast?

Certainly not through the Silver Age, you can still read the write in sections at the back of comics and people were frustrated with the slow pacing more than everything.
>>
It's the force that propels stories forward: the turning of a comicbook page.
>>
>>78241410
The Hypercrisis is real
>>
File: 1422468612576.jpg (774 KB, 1338x4386) Image search: [Google]
1422468612576.jpg
774 KB, 1338x4386
>>78241410
>>78241474
I see where this is going
>>
>>78240784
Maybe it was rent controlled?
>>
>>78240471
yeah, I heard speedforce can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>78240575
He can control what his wake picks up or doesn't pick up. He's dragged a bunch of cars before to hit a villain
>>
>>78241304
If it isn't already active it can be solved by FAST, and a lot of times even if it is.

The only thing you mentioned that really works is other speedsters.
>>
>>78239536
It's a silly made up thing that not even the writers can use consistency, but to answer your question, It's basically the "Force that Keeps the World Spinning", it fuels the all the great celestial movements done by the large celestial bodies, instead of gravity.
Apparently, to Morrison and the people that created it (I think it was Ellis) that means it has "awesome celestial powers" and can do basically anything.
>>
Superman can go nearly as fast as the flash, does he have speed force?
>>
>>78244973
He has haxed genes.
>>
>>78244973
>Superman can go nearly as fast as the flash

Only if it's for charity.
>>
>>78244973
I always saw Superman's speed as a result of his super strength, not it's own superpower. By that logic, after a certain speed he reaches a threshold where his mind can't perceive fast enough to compensate for his speed.
>>
>>78246241
>super strength
>speed
>super strength
>mind
I mean I get what you're saying but this sounds really retarded.
>>
>>78239536
Bullshit gotta go fast powers.
>>
>>78246332
>this sounds really retarded.
not sure I understand where your hangup is. It's always been in my mind that Flash's superspeed comes from the Speedforce. He literally has superspeed - he does the same exact things he normally does, but at a much greater rate of speed and the speedforce compensates for physics. That includes everything from breathing to thinking to his emotions.

Superman is superfast, but not as a result of superspeed powers but rather as a result of his superstrong legs. He doesn't think superfast for a kryptonian, it's normal speed - it's just greater than a human can accomplish - therefore he still has limitations like a non-powered human would have, and he doesn't have Speedforce to help tame the violent physics that comes with superspeed.

The Flash's mind and perception increase in speed as he increases in speed. Superman can go fast but is limited by both his ability to think and perceive things around him at break-neck speeds AND his inability to compensate for violent physics that come with superspeed.

Now, Superman's inability to compensate for violent physics may not matter to HIM, but there's also severe damage he could do to people and property around him for which Flash's speedforce would compensate. So Supes generally holds back for the safety of those around him (because lets face it, if he had to run at speeds faster than he can perceive he'd just start running through shit and not giving a fuck unless someone innocent was going to get hurt).

Did that clear things up?
>>
>>78246560
Strength implies being able to lift and punch things hard. It has little to do with speed or mental prowess.
>>
>>78244968
Waid created it
>>
>>78240403
>>78240410

The legality of all of this is tremendously grey.

First off, where did he get all of the materials? Does the Flash have enough money to just pay for an entire build out of pocket?

Who owns this building, now? Whatever company or bank owned the previous building almost certainly doesn't, because the building that THEY owned is gone. Does whoever owns the land automatically own the building? Do the leases that these people had for their old apartments carry over, or are they still homeless?

The Flash built all of this in a second, with no previous experience. How sure can we be that he didn't miss a chapter on the difference between short term foundation and long term foundation? What about things like concrete or paint which take time to cure and dry, before which nothing is really settled? At no point during any of this was any zoning authority or safety inspector given a chance to look at any of this, Flash just went around the entire system.

Flash may have built these people a home, but he did it in such a way that absolutely nothing in the legal system is designed to give them any rights or protection under these circumstances. Their lives are going to be a legal clusterfuck until they move out, and probably for years after that too.

And, again, WHO PAID FOR ALL THE MATERIALS?
>>
>>78246590
So superstrong legs wouldn't be able to jump high and far enough in succession? Because that sounds like running to me, only with superlong strides.

>Superstrength has little to do with mental prowess.
Reading comprehension, anon. I'm saying exactly that, which is why Supe's speed would be limited.
>>
File: Superreading.jpg (398 KB, 1280x1057) Image search: [Google]
Superreading.jpg
398 KB, 1280x1057
>>78246560
>He doesn't think superfast

Might depend on the version, it's often the result of his powers which generally come from "solar cells" (though they're really more like organelles Tbh) dispersed throughout his body. I would guess he has them in his brain too and you're overthinking it
>>
>>78246694
You're forgetting this is a universe that had public heroes for generations, that kind of stuff would be written in already into the law.
>>
File: Morrison.png (38 KB, 700x662) Image search: [Google]
Morrison.png
38 KB, 700x662
>>78246694
>First off, where did he get all of the materials? Does the Flash have enough money to just pay for an entire build out of pocket?
He could have mined them smelted them etc with speedforce.
>Who owns this building, now? Whatever company or bank owned the previous building almost certainly doesn't, because the building that THEY owned is gone. Does whoever owns the land automatically own the building? Do the leases that these people had for their old apartments carry over, or are they still homeless?
The person that owns the land. While is possible that the owner of the building was leasing the land from someone else, I highly doubt it.
>The Flash built all of this in a second, with no previous experience. How sure can we be that he didn't miss a chapter on the difference between short term foundation and long term foundation? What about things like concrete or paint which take time to cure and dry, before which nothing is really settled? At no point during any of this was any zoning authority or safety inspector given a chance to look at any of this, Flash just went around the entire system.
You know what, just look at the image related
>>
>>78240575
>Wally
Do you even New52?
>>
>>78241135
>no lightning
Slow af
>>
>>78246694
Flash pulls in money from the Flash Museum, public appearances, and occasiona selling of his superhuman labor. along the way he got himself qualifications as a certified construction contractor.

he used some of that money to buy all the materials, the land, and the tenants' contracts. their rent is the same as on the previous contract.
>>
>>78246750
>trying to correct people when you don't know what you're talking about

That's pre-Flashpoint not new 52. It is still Barry though.
>>
>>78246694
flash is a zoning authority and safety inspector
>>
>>78246709
>So superstrong legs wouldn't be able to jump high and far enough in succession? Because that sounds like running to me, only with superlong strides.
That is not the same as running fast. Is the Hulk the fastest runner in the Marvel Universe?
>Reading comprehension, anon. I'm saying exactly that, which is why Supe's speed would be limited.
I'm saying being strong has nothing to do with mental prowess. Superman's mental acuity is not based on how strong it is. It is a separate power unto itself, and it is completely separate from his speed. The flash however all points back to the same thing. Speedforce.
>>
>>78246808
Hulk's definitely in the top ten fastest in Marvel, not counting people that can fly or teleport
>>
>>78246808
>>Reading comprehension, anon. I'm saying exactly that, which is why Supe's speed would be limited.
>I'm saying being strong has nothing to do with mental prowess. Superman's mental acuity is not based on how strong it is. It is a separate power unto itself, and it is completely separate from his speed. The flash however all points back to the same thing. Speedforce.
We're saying the same thing here dipshit, stop trying to forge an argument where there isn't one.
>>
>>78239536
You know that feeling you get when it's 8 PM at night, you're out with a couple of mates and your stomach is boiling like a fucking lava pit? You have to haul ass to the nearest bathroom before you fuck around and shotgun 3 pounds of Chipotle out your fucking rectum.

That's the speed force, my man. That's how Flash feels all the goddamn time.
>>
>>78246913
>The speed of a car going in a straight line is limited by how perceptive the driver is.
Superman moves faster than he can perceive things.
>>
>>78246967
no because I always take care of that before leaving the house and don't eat chipote
>>
>>78246901
This is incorrect. He moves incredibly fast for his size but there are more than 10 people faster than he is.
>>
>>78247000
Nice trips.

You actually don't know what you're missing out on. Not Chipotle, but that "I gotta take a shit around mates" feeling. It's honestly the best rush in life, because you have a chance of blowing your load and getting your bros caught in the buck shot. Nothing like speeding past entire families standing in lines just to barely make it to the toilet to let that shit go. Nothing like slamming your buttox on a semen covered toilet seat, only to have loads of shit spill out moments after sitting down.

I wish I could explain the rush. You'll know it when you're in dire needs one day.
>>
>>78240605
They do that at least twice.

In Kingdom Come he's basically ascended to a higher existance and maintains omnipresence in Keystone City, keeping it basically perfect.

I heard about a future version of the flash which serves as a one-man planetary police force.
>>
How does Wally ever fail to dodge any attack ever? Assuming he only taps into the speedforce when a fight starts, sneak attacks are excused, but once he is actively facing someone, how can he ever fail to dodge a physical attack?
>>
File: deathstrokeflash.jpg (126 KB, 600x913) Image search: [Google]
deathstrokeflash.jpg
126 KB, 600x913
>>78247410
Sometimes writers have no fucking idea.
>>
>>78247119
you're a sick man
>>
>>78246694
Wally won the lotto once. Like... at one point, Wally West's net worth was just under 20 percent of Bruce Wayne's.

Though I think he played it just off a lark because he was all: I got struck by lightning, why not!
>>
>>78247437
To be fair, Slade's been doing that to Wally for years.
>>
>>78247488
It's still stupid.
>>
File: JLAC11-07.jpg (387 KB, 1021x1600) Image search: [Google]
JLAC11-07.jpg
387 KB, 1021x1600
>>78239536
>>
File: JLAC11-08.jpg (508 KB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
JLAC11-08.jpg
508 KB, 1024x1600
>>78247579
>>
File: JLAC11-09.jpg (513 KB, 1024x1600) Image search: [Google]
JLAC11-09.jpg
513 KB, 1024x1600
>>78247589
>>
>>78247437
Maybe, he uses speedforce in different ways independently from one another. Like here >>78247437 he put a bunch of arbitrary-speedforce-points into movement speed but much less in perception speed, so he was moving faster than he could react, like a tiger beetle.
So every time he gets hit, I like to assume he was being too stingy with using the speedforce.
>>
>>78246694
The answer to all that is Speedforce
>>
File: fr_05_08.jpg (351 KB, 990x1509) Image search: [Google]
fr_05_08.jpg
351 KB, 990x1509
>>78247603
But this is the Right Answer
>>
>>78247488
I don't remember Slade ever besting Wally before the reboot. Was this in his own line?
>>
File: fr_05_09.jpg (271 KB, 988x1509) Image search: [Google]
fr_05_09.jpg
271 KB, 988x1509
>>78247690
>>
File: fr_05_10.jpg (372 KB, 972x1503) Image search: [Google]
fr_05_10.jpg
372 KB, 972x1503
>>78247701
>>
Didn't Quicksilver tap into the speedforce during the Marvel/DC crossover? How'd that happen?
>>
File: fr_05_11.jpg (347 KB, 980x1510) Image search: [Google]
fr_05_11.jpg
347 KB, 980x1510
>>78247712
>>
>>78247696
In New Teen Titans when Wally was Kid Flash?
>>
>>78247751
Ah, I never touched that line. I do know it usually takes considerably more effort than sticking a sword around to mess with the Flash, so I found that a bit odd. Slade's too slow and swords too predictable by nature. Wally should've seen that one coming.
>>
>>78247712
>>78247741
>calling to you
>binds us all
May the Speed Force be with you. Always.
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-01.jpg (467 KB, 1200x1826) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-01.jpg
467 KB, 1200x1826
>>78247696
>Was this in his own line?
From Identity Crisis where a novelist goes full retard with Slade. The Flash, GL, and Atom are downright insulting. But it's horseshit to suggest that Zat, Ollie, Dinah, and Carter together couldn't take down evil, slightly-more-powerful Captain America.
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-02.jpg (433 KB, 1200x1826) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-02.jpg
433 KB, 1200x1826
>>78247967
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-03.jpg (446 KB, 1200x1830) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-03.jpg
446 KB, 1200x1830
>>78248005
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-04.jpg (423 KB, 1200x1828) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-04.jpg
423 KB, 1200x1828
>>78248011
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-05.jpg (466 KB, 1200x1835) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-05.jpg
466 KB, 1200x1835
>>78248038
>>
>>78247967
>>78248005
In context, that's exen worse. What a hack. Even if Wally is literally the dumbest Flash (as in not smartest), he's still been doing this shit since he was a kid. What a fucking hack.
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-06.jpg (366 KB, 1200x1836) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-06.jpg
366 KB, 1200x1836
>>78248049
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-07.jpg (422 KB, 1200x1837) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-07.jpg
422 KB, 1200x1837
>>78248064
This is the dumbest one
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-08.jpg (426 KB, 1200x1845) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-08.jpg
426 KB, 1200x1845
>>78248088
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-09.jpg (413 KB, 1200x1835) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-09.jpg
413 KB, 1200x1835
>>78248106
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-10.jpg (440 KB, 1200x1824) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-10.jpg
440 KB, 1200x1824
>>78248110
>>
>>78248120
...how did the flash get up again from a sword in the chest? What the fuck? Who wrote this crap?
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-11.jpg (446 KB, 1200x1831) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-11.jpg
446 KB, 1200x1831
>>78248120

>>78248110
Kyle had created that ring while he was omnipotent as Ion 1.0. He gave it built-in special features, one of them being that the ring would only work for him. Slade's will is more powerful than the Central Power Battery.
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-12.jpg (480 KB, 1200x1841) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-12.jpg
480 KB, 1200x1841
>>78248154
>>78248146
speedhealingfactor
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-13.jpg (469 KB, 1200x1839) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-13.jpg
469 KB, 1200x1839
>>78248163
>>
>>78239536
Deus ex machina
>>
File: Identity Crisis 3 of 7-14.jpg (92 KB, 1200x1839) Image search: [Google]
Identity Crisis 3 of 7-14.jpg
92 KB, 1200x1839
>>78248172
>>
>>78240602
He does SUPER cardio though.
>>
File: image.jpg (519 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
519 KB, 768x1024
>>78241035
He kind of did with his nu52 run didn't he? When they made the speed force dimsion and made Barry into speed Jesus and grod into a monkey Muhammad.
>>
>>78240353
at least post title or somethin.
>>
>>78246773
tbf, it's kinda confusing, cause that art looks really Manapul-y.
>>
>>78247589
>that last panel
he looks like he's gasping for air
>>
>>78248154
The original one he got also only worked for him (and Hal) I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>78248863
That's maybe because it's from manapul?
>>
>>78249373
Ah, didn't realize he was on Flash pre-New 52.
>>
>>78247725
He did it through brute force and by accident, similar to how Scarlet Witch managed to tap into Chaos magic.
>>
>>78248274
Johns didn't write New52 Flash
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.