[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok here it goes. No more faggotry. It's late 70's era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: strange vs supes.jpg (1 MB, 1296x918) Image search: [Google]
strange vs supes.jpg
1 MB, 1296x918
Ok here it goes. No more faggotry. It's late 70's era Dr.Strange vs Silver Age Superman.

Neither is caught unaware or by surprise. They are both prepared for this battle and know who they're facing. Who wins?

inb4 Goku
inb4 Batman
inb4 Deadpool
inb4 No one gives a fuck
inb4 anything other than one of the two combatants.
>>
>>78230883
Magic is one of superman's weakness. Dependong on the amount of time he has to prep, he's fucked if he can't find a to sheild him self from spells.
>>
>>78230883
The cover to the comic would show Superman being defeated with Strange saying there's no way out of it but Superman would find a way to win when you read the book.

Any other answer is objectively wrong.
>>
>>78231020
This.
>>
>>78231020
We're not going with actual 70's era editing though. Also Jim Lee is not editing it either, so there's no bullshit where it turns out to be Bizaroo or Bruce Wayne's second cousins nephew.
>>
If in Supe's book, he pulls some silver-age power stunt and defeats the powerful sorcerer.

If in Strange's book, he banishes the powerful metahuman into a hell dimension.

These discussions are pointless.
>>
>>78231118
Dammit no meta logic. We're returning to a simplier dumber point in our lives when we would argue about this shit because we hadn't discovered pussy yet and been broken by said discovery.
>>
>>78231186

ok fine.

magic was darn near the only thing the silver-age writers would let bother Supes. Bronze Age was, IIRC, not quite as potent as the Silver Age days when he was a bit more Cosmic in nature but even then he was still incredibly powerful.

I love Supes and I never much cared for Strange, but if a "realistic" fight occurred between the two I'd be hard-pressed not to give it to Strange.
>>
>>78231292

oops, left out "Bronze Age *Strange* was, IIRC, not quite as potent as the Silver Age days"
>>
>>78231399
I miss the Dr. Strange who used to battle an alien God every other month.
>>
>>78230883
Strange will have him on the ropes for most of the comic until Superman figures out that by vibrating his vocal cords and also moving counterclockwise to Strange at super speed he can disrupt his ability to cast spells by creating micro fractures in the eye of agamatto distracting Strange long enough to knock him out.

Then it will turn out that Strange was being influenced by Luthor and they both team up to put him in jail. Strange puts Luthor in a tiny cage with an annoying imp and wants to banish him to a hell dimension but Superman claims he's been frightened enough and takes him to regular jail, but leaves the imp in the cage with him.

The imp is also invisible and only Luthor can see and hear it making the guards think he's crazy, also he's only fed peanut butter sandwiches which he hates for some reason.
>>
>>78231058
Should have dumped that stip in the OP, faggot. You fucked up.
>>
>>78230883

Why do marvelfags ALWAYS need to make VS threads about BATMAN and SUPERMAN?

Fuck seriously stop being so insecure.
>>
>>78230963
>Magic is one of superman's weakness.

Magic is weaker on the Marvel universe
>>
>>78231020
Superman really is John Cena. Either Superman gets Doc to say his name backwards and this banishes him to a magic dimension or they postpone to fight for some trite team-up against Lex Luthor and Baron Mordo.

In all honesty, Silver Age Superman ain't losing a fight come hell or high water.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.