[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this with this deadpool hype? Fox seems to be desperate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Thanksgiving.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Thanksgiving.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
What is this with this deadpool hype?
Fox seems to be desperate
>>
>>78230693
It's going to be one of the highest grossing superhero movies for Fox, I'd milk the hell out of it too
>>
>>78230693

Spiderman really has packed on a few pounds didn't he?
>>
>>78230693
I would be more inclined to say excited. They think this will be their superhero movie that breaks the mold and will push for more rated R stories.
>>
>>78230693
The hype is well earned. The production staff fought for an R rating, the advertising has been amazing since it was announced and it has confirmed appearances by Collosus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
>>
They NEED A NEW WOLVERINE SINCE JackMAN IS LEAVING!!
>>
MCUfags are so obnoxious, why do you faggots always want to destroy everyone else's fun?
>>
You'd be desperate, too, after Fan4stic lost you so much money. This is a slam dunk for them. It was low budget and will make back some of that money 4 lost them (it's going to make a lot).
>>
>>78230693
>how dare they build hype for their movie
>>
>>78230905
more like, it's okay when MCU does it
fucking MCUcks
>>
>>78231010
Deadpool is a Marvel property
>>
>>78230693
Because they're desperate to make a shared universe and seeing as FF probably aint happening anymore they need something else.
>>
>>78230702
>non-summer release
>R-rated

Deadpool? more liek dead on arrival!
>>
>>78231042
Do you know what MCU is?
>>
literally 9gag the superhero: the motion picture
>>
>>78230899
So a small portion used for a sequel, the rest for making a new fantastic 4 film to rub it into marvel face?
>>
>>78231130
Wasn't Deadpool known as 4chan superhero?
>>
>>78231202
The reason that Fox and Marvel had a little strained relationship seems to be due to Star Wars.
>>
fuck, i hate what deadpool has become.
>>
>>78230693
Ryan Reynolds is a willing vessel
>>
>>78231091
for a movie like Deadpool, R-rated simply means +1 ticket for every adult that has their teenager asking them to go with
>>
>>78231042
You stupid mother fucker.
>>
>>78231096
Marvel Cuck Universe
>>
>>78232169
The only correct answer.
>>
I'm personally looking forward to it.
>>
>>78232169
I thought the word cuck was banned.
>>
>>78232811
4chan has no more keks. Laughter is illegal.
>>
>>78231457
But it aso means only a tiny fraction of the under twelve audience that most superhero movies draw.
>>
>>78230693
It'll definitely make money. Like him or not, Deadpool is an extremely popular character. I doubt that even the R-rating will slow it down. When I was a kid, my dad would totally buy me tickets for R-rated movies to let me see them with my friends, and I'm guessing that's what a lot of teenage boys are gonna do.

Either that or just sneak into the movie like God intended.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.