[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT – GENESIS #5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 22
I really like this team-up.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Deathstroke is quite likable in this.
>>
Why is this still going? Arkham Knight was a shitty game hated by everyone who wasn't paid to like it.
It's not even as entertainingly insane as Injustice.
>>
>>78229617
The comics is great though
>>
>>78229617
The twist was shit and the batmobile can go fuck itself but I thought the game was fine
>>
>>78229617
Kek /v/ isn't everyone you sheltered retard. Go back where you came from.

>MUH FRAMERATEEEE
>>
I'm really enjoying the idea of Deathstroke being a mentor figure to Jason.
>>
I much prefer this Jason to the main continuity one.
>>
>>78229920
This Deathstroke is not a mentor, he's pretty much Jason's bitch.
>>
>>78230942
He likes the kid and supports him while getting a fuck ton of money out of it.
I'm pretty sure Jason becoming a military strategist and firearms expert has much to do with hanging out with Deathstroke.
>>
>>78229617
I think you're exaggerating a bit. At most people were disappointed with it. I liked it fine. Not the best game ever. Not even the best in the series, but nowhere near bad.
>>
Only good Jason book
>>
>>78229230
The art is great and I enjoyed the writing. Thanks OP. Also, first time reading something with Deathstroke. Fun guy.
>>
Speaking of Deathstroke, is his solo book forth reading?
>>
>>78232138
Not really.

The first arc from the first New 52 solo by Higgins was alright but that's about it.
>>
DC should give Jason's main book to Tomasi.
>>
>>78229617
You know, I actually have no idea, sounds like a stupid management decision. Comic goes below 20K copies sold in last month, and it's tying up okay-tier kinda-known Tomasi and Dexter Soy who I have never heard about before but his art is really good, so yeah, 20K range tie-in comic is waste of their talent.

Maybe DC is obligated by WB to produce certain amount of issues based on the game?
>>
>>78234132
It's a 6 issue mini-series and it's sales are on par with Red Hood/Arsenal, but unlike the latter it's actually good.
>>
I enjoyed this issue, but then I remembered Lobdell and now I'm sad.
>>
>>78232138

you could pass on it
>>
>>78229230
>>
>>78229230
>>
>>78231028
Nope. We literally saw last issue that Jason's proficiency with firearms was Joker and Harley's work while the way he trains his army is just an extension of what he learnt under Bruce. Deathstroke is just there to be Jason's errand boy.

>>78234656
RH/A is still selling better than this
>>
Thanks op
>>
File: 1449887171517.jpg (199 KB, 900x1275) Image search: [Google]
1449887171517.jpg
199 KB, 900x1275
>>78229617
>Why is this still going? Arkham Knight was a shitty game hated by everyone who wasn't paid to like it.
pcucks pls
>>
>>78242809
Joker had him shoot his victims point-blank, that's not exactly training, just making Jason pull the trigger.
>>
>>78242809
>RH/A is still selling better than this
Not by much.
But yeah, people have no taste.
>>
>>78245158
Yeah, that's why Joker custom made the guns he's using on the game and turn into a sniper rifle.
>>
>>78229230
Thanks OP! The Arkham Knight comics have been solid.
>>
This is actually pretty cool. First time I'm enjoying Jason.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.