[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supergirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
So, we all agree that this show is getting better now and Kara/James will actually be a good couple right?
>>
>>78228889
No. But it's not like you should want your opinion to be "/co/" anyway. "/co/" has shit taste, then change their mind about it, then change their mind about it again, and never even seen it
>>
It's getting better but they wouldn't be a good couple. Lucy is best girl.
>>
>>78228889

Cat Grant B-plots are garbage, Calista flockhart is so shit.

>and Kara/James will actually be a good couple right?

Why should they be a couple? There's no chemistry, no spark, and he already has a girlfriend, it was hilarious how she found out and she starts crying her eyes out.
>>
>>78228941
Lucy is hotter but I still think Kara and James will end up together.
>>
>>78228976
Cat Grant is the best part about the show, though...
>>
File: superfart.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
superfart.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
>>78229007

Her mediocre Devil Wears Prada characterization doesn't even come close to Meryl Streep, let alone Vanessa Williams in Ugly Betty, they try way too hard to make her this harpy with a heart of gold and it just falls flat.
>>
>>78229004
It's a cute crush on Kara's part but I don't think they should be together
>>
james would be a decent character if he was supposed to be jimmy olsen.
>>
>>78229152
Why doesn't Kara give Wynn a chance?
Why is she so hung up on James?
>>
>>78228889
I stopped watching midway through ep2. Did I miss anything good?
>>
>>78229201

Cuz he's famous and tall and handsome and knows her cousin, oh and she can talk to him about Supergirl stuff that she can't with regular people.
>>
>>78229201
Because Wynn is fucking awful, holy shit. He needs to get killed off. The sister can provide super science help.

>>78229227
I would say the Red Tornado episode is when it started to get kind of good. It's like they realized her characterization was incredibly weak and decided to fix it.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>78228976
Is it me or does every episode seem to have a new fetish?
>>
>>78229201
Because James is tall, buff, and handsome.
Wynn is a shorter white nerd, and a whiny bitch.
>>
>>78229283

No it's just one fetish that has a broad range.
>>
>>78228889
>yfw we get the actual Red Tornado now that not-vision is dead
>>
>>78229249

You forgot that he's black. That's the most important part. White girl can't resist a black alpha male. They're much better than the pasty white betas.
>>
>see guys we put Martian Manhunter in the show, everything can be good now!
>wait a minute, why does he even need the DEO, with his vast range of abilities he should have been putting escapees back in cages with almost no effort, and if he needed to know Astra's plans why not just read her mind...
>Uhhhh....
>>
>>78229371

JIMMY'S BLACK?!
>>
>>78229378
they literally said he can't read Kryptonian minds
>>
File: Best in Show facepalm.webm (359 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
Best in Show facepalm.webm
359 KB, 352x352
>>78229398

>they literally said he can't read Kryptonian minds

Seriously?
>>
>>78229416
Did you not watch the episode?
>>
Did anyone seriously ship Kara/James? Not even tumblr does it and they have white guilt.
>>
>>78229422

No I was catching up on toku.
>>
Did the show really say the phrase white male privilege?
>>
>Supergirl likes a black guy
>Lucy Lane likes a black guy
>Kat Grant likes a black guy
Can white guys get some love on this show already?
>>
>>78229658
>Can white guys get some love on this show already?

Doesn't Kara's adopted sister like Maxwell Lord? Sure he's kind of scummy but he's white at least!
>>
>>78229658
Max will win Alex's heart.
>>
>>78229658
Peter Facinelli is hot as fuck and him and Alex seem to have some tension so you'll get some romance soon, anon.
>>
>>78229626
Yes. If that alone offends you without any context whatsoever, you're beyond help.

>>78229658
Everybody loves Max Lord in this show. Wynn will get his time, too, after Jimmy teaches him to act like an adult, rather than the personifcation of the people who whine about perceived slights and imaginary agendas in a TV show.
>>
>>78229811
I'm so disturbed at how attracted I am to fucking Maxwell Lord.
>>
>>78229817
What's the context the phrase is used in the show?
>>
>>78229866
Cat insulting a man.
>>
>>78229866
To get under the skin of a fat, rich white nerd Cat doesn't like.
>>
>>78229853
>>78229817

>Max knowing more about Kara's powers than she does
>takes every opportunity to shit on her
>is zooming in on her sister

If you look closely you can see Blue Beetle's ghost patting Kara on the shoulder in some scenes.
>>
>>78229866
Cat is all about the dark meat apparently.
We find out she wanted to fuck Idris Elba.
Then she goes on a anti white male rant.
>>
>>78229853
you shouldn't be, it's perfectly natural
>>
>>78229937
there wasn't a rant, her emails got hacked
>>
>female lead in any media that isn't a romantic drama
Dead on arrival.
>>
I don't care that they are hooking up Supergirl with a black guy as long as they aren't anti white male at the same time.
>>
>>78230000
...they aren't doing either of that. The hyperbolic ragefest is from people who pretty much see one thing, get triggered (it's sad I have to use this unironically on 4chan. WTF happened to this board?) and sperg out about things that aren't even remotely like what their warped minds imagine them to be.
>>
>Wynn is nice and really likable
>goes on an anti-alien rant for no reason
>next episode makes it clear he's the underdog to root for

WHAT THE FCK
>>
>>78230106

TOYMAN
O
Y
M
A
N
>>
>>78230138
Toyman is his dad or uncle apparently.
They already cast him with a different actor.
>>
File: 1450199753680.png (177 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
1450199753680.png
177 KB, 357x357
>>78228889
>we all agree that this show is getting better now
It's certainly finding its footing, though it still has a long way to go before I would ever try to recommend it to someone.
>Kara/James will actually be a good couple
Oh, it's one of those threads.
>>
>>78230157

doesn't mean he can't be a chip off the ol' Lego block
>>
>>78229268
>Red Tomato
Who?
>>
>>78229525
Despite all their progressive buzzwords, fangirls are even more racists than /co/
>>
>>78230051
Sorry people aren't reacting with apathy that shows keep perpetuating the lie that white male privilege exists. Because it doesn't. People don't have to like a show that actively denigrates them
>>
>>78230190
Most liberal progressives who want to be seen as tolerant and diverse are actually unconsciously very racist
>>
>>78229658
>>Supergirl likes a black guy
>>Lucy Lane likes a black guy
both of which are canon in comics
>>
>>78230237
It was just Cat shitposting on her private emails that got leaked. It was meant to embarrass her not perpetuate anything.
>>
>>78229884
>>78229893
Why did she feel the need to include him with all other white men? What if it was reversed and she was talking about how black males are all prone to violence and criminal activity
>>
>>78230290
I wasn't saying it wasn't canon or that it bothered me at all.
I was just saying how maybe white guys should get more love in this show.
>>
>>78230051
>WTF happened to this board
Tumblr infested it and turned it into a safe space free of offensive ideas and free speech. It's dead now.
>>
>>78230373
Max is going to get some love. Wynn is going to get some love. Kara's Glee husband is going to get some love.
>>
>>78230373
You know this show is made by white men, right? Just like the vast majority of CBS execs are white men, as well as the other networks are run by other white men

The problem is these guys are old and out-of-touch so their attempts at being hip are cringeworthy

>See, I voted for Obama too!
>>
>>78230492
Ok, not trying to sound like /pol/ but the creators of this show are Jewish, the vast majority of execs are Jewish as well as all other networks.
Even non /pol/ people know this is true.
Jews are not white and they don't like white people.
>>
>>78229853
I want to fuck him and Alex at the same time.
>>
>>78230492
Only /co/mblr would say shit like this.
This show is made by Jews you idiot. They are the ones pushing the SJW shit in the media.
>>
>>78230237
>Cat uses the term "white male privilege"
>she probably doesn't mean it because she's not that dumb, but she knows how to insult
>it gets her in trouble
>somehow this is "the show is perpetuating that white male priviledge exists"

>>78230341
Do you even know the character? Cat probably has said exactly that. She has a mouth, is a newsy thus knows her stereotypes and WHEN they hurt and gives no fucks.
If the phrase didn't make people like you cry like little bitches, odds are, she'd never have utilised it.

>>78230457
Well, given the above, I guess you're right. Gas chambers, please.
>>
>>78230519
>>78230590
I've never seen the difference between jews and whites until I found 4chan. For me, jews were just ugly whites
>>
do you think when the ratings drop to fuck all we'll get her as PeeGee in the CWverse? I doubt they would let go of the character since they are trying to push her so hard.
>>
>>78230671
It's the same with Italians and shit too, I don't know where I was supposed to learn the different kinds of white people that weren't actually white
>>
>>78230671
Thats because you were naive.
Light skin doesn't make someone white.
>>
>>78230700
Well her world clearly doesn't fit into Earth-2 as it is so she would just have to be from a separate universe. And at that point there's no reason for her to become Power Girl rather than just stay Supergirl.
>>
>>78230709
People who gripe about jews not being white are usually Americans trying too hard to emulate Europeans and seem "smart". Yeah, sure, no one here really likes Jews, but believing in the 'jewish' conspiracy is fucking retarded. They have a lobby and they're nepotistic as fuck, but they're not out to 'get you' more than anyone else is.
>>
>>78230709
Italians are European and therefor white. Even if they have darker skin than say a German person.
Jews are middle eastern. They are not part of any white peoples. They have their own "tribe" and their own agenda.
>>
>>78229249
I'm triggered already.
>>
>>78230779
How far is your head in the sand.
All of these shows that push the SJW tumblr shit extra hard are made by Jews.
It doesn't matter if you are /pol/ or not, this is just a fact.
Look at the prequel Star Wars by George Lucas than look at the new Star Wars by JJ Abrams. He literally said he purposely made it with no white males. He is also no surprise, a Jew.
These are facts, not conspiracy theories.
>>
>>78230847
This show doesn't "push" jack shit beyond entertainment. The people who construct elaborate theories on how it's "feminist" or "has an SJW agenda" are sounding like they'd be better off posting on /x/ at this point.
>>
>>78230779
Also, Supergirl and Jessica Jones were both made by Jewish people. Both also feature black male white female relationships and the white males are shows as being bad guys.
Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, its the truth.
>>
>>78230941
They are also beind a truck load of shows that feature all white couples
>>
>>78230941
Which is only a problem in America. Now, excuse me, I'm going to go listen to someone who's actually entertaining while spouting bollocks.

RIP Ian Stuart.
>>
>>78230920
Ok whatever.
You can stay oblivious to reality.
People like you are impossible to talk to.
You sound like a CBS shill at this point. Most people even outside of /pol/ and /tv/ agree that this is just tumblr garbage.
>>
>>78230977
Post some examples from the truck load that you have.
>>
Can we get back on topic please?
Yes, I think the show is getting much better.
Yes, they will obviously hook up eventually and I have no problem with that.
I have been a Supergirl fan for a while and will remain a fan even if she hooks up with a black guy.
>>
>>78231138
I don't really mind Jimmy, but I think it'd be nice to have a hero unburdened by romantic relationships for a change. Kara, like Matt Murdoch, is someone who's a strong enough character in her own right not to need it, so it could work and would be something refreshing outside of the norm. Not to say she can't have flirtations and yadda, but leave the heavy romance crap for that chick flick Arrow, please.
>>
>>78231138
BASED ANON.
>>
>>78231138
Jimmy and Lucy are cute.
He gets a bit flustered around her and FEELS like Jimmy
>>
>>78231199
S2's not even out yet, for all we know they might just do Matt/Elektra flirting or something.
>>
>>78231240
I'm fine with that, as long as they keep it light. I want to watch action and adventure, not Rosamunde Pilcher.
>>
>>78231222
Anon, CBS's version of Supergirl is the classic one opposite for the one we all know in JLU, is it so hard to understand that they're going for a different Jimmy Olsen?
>>
>>78231290
What? I'm saying that the small moments Jimmy is with Lucy feels like Jimmy.
Do you not know how to read?
>>
>>78231199
With Kara and James, they have been teasing that pairing since the pilot and she even admitted to liking him.
So, at this point, if they don't hook them up it would be sort of a waist.
>>
>>78231315
I assumed you were saying that he's not Jimmy when he's with Kara, which is why I said what I said. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>78231330
Or twist.
I'd rather have Jimmy teaching Winn how to man up, and thus adding more actual dynamics to the show, rather than romantic bullshit.
>>
>>78231330
Exactly anon.
>>
>>78231367
This seems to be what they're going for.
>>
>>78231352
He's alright otherwise, but there's more of a glint to him.
When he learns that General Lane is coming and sputters a bit was really funny.
>>
>>78231330
Nobody is supporting the pairing and CBS know nerds are racist as fuck so I seriously doubt Kara/James will happen.
>>
>>78231330
They can just have it be a crush she grew out of.
>>
Kara is slated to hook up with Cat's estranged son, though.
>>
>>78231367
Anon this is written by the Arrow/Flash crew, I highly doubt that will happen. Kara will get with James and Lucy will be bitter and get recruited by some villain from the comics we all weren't expecting and she'll play a larger role in S2
>>
>>78231478
Being written by the Arrow/Flash crew actually proves he's right. Both shows have dropped the initial love interests.
>>
>>78231417
>CBS knows nerds are racist as fuck
You mean small dicked white nerds.
Most people would at least be ok with Kara and James getting together.
>>
>>78231478
I would actually like to see that.
>>
>>78228889
never really a fan of supergirl, though after seeing that jonn reveal thinking about picking it up.
how much of a prominent role does he have in this bitch?
>>
>>78231509
I've actually seen a lot of people on tumblr loving James/Kara, it's not the same as "Olicity" or Barry/Iris but it has fans.
>>
>>78231065
Almost every other show. That's the thing with the "Jews" in charge. They're in charge of all the other stuff too. 2 shows ain't shit
>>
>>78231417
I'm against the pairing because it's a forced interracial relationship. Why is Jimmy Olsen on the show and why did they make him black? If they had introduced a new but similar character named Timmy Orson or some shit and he was black from the start, then I wouldn't be bothered at all.
>>
>>78231538
He's Kara's superhero mentor and all around bad ass. Also has the highest number of confirmed alien kills so far, followed by Maxwell Lord.
>>
>>78231509
See >>78230190
>>
>>78231538
He's just been revealed as Martian Manhunter, so you might have to give him a couple more episodes.
>>
>>78231563
There's more people who like Kara/Cat than Kara/Jimmy
>>
>>78231563
I haven't seen any significant Kara/James support on tumblr. In any case, they seem to ship Kara with Ally McBeal
>>
>>78231572
Jimmy has been a love interest to Kara in the past, and continues to be the most continuously used love interest. That's literally it.
>>
>>78231585
>He's Kara's superhero mentor and all around bad ass.

Mentor's a bit of a stretch but yeah he's not as much of a jerk to her like he was in the beginning.

"She had your kryptonite knife by the way."

"You didn't happen to get that back did you?"

Oh Jonn..
>>
>>78231630
Poor Kara. First she has to fuck a beta ginger and now a bland nigger. Kara had a hard life
>>
>>78231620
You do realize those are two different types of ships right? Theirs a lot of support for Kara/Alex because Tumblr's filled with "women teaming up, man-hate followings" lol like I said, it's not as big as Oliver/Felicity but it has it's fans and I know because I have tumblr.

>inb4 anon leave!!!
>>
>>78230290
>>78230373

Supergirl never dated a black person. The black crippled kid got one kiss from her as a thank you. That was it. In the nest run she started to get pushed for Captain Comet.
>>
>>78229249
This looks just like one of my Blacked dvds
>>
>>78231630

Why make him black, though? Ginger can't seen be alpha males? You need to have black dudes to have an alpha male character?

Also, what's Braniac-5?
>>
File: 1447465705373.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447465705373.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>>78232038
I thought about responding to him but it wasn't worth it
>>
>>78232038
Your thinking about this way too much, they wanted to make him Balck for a change considering how every other interpretation of him has been seen as a nerdy white guy. Also, theirs a lot of things in this show playing with Supergirl canon so why is a black jimmy too much to accept?
>>
>>78229249
Holy shit, I felt my phantom vagina get wet from that scene
>>
>>78232220
*Black
>>
>>78232038
They cast an actor a tole and didn't give a shit about his race because they aren't dumbassess
>>
>>78228889
I don't give a shit about the romance but the show is getting better
>>
>>78232273
Based anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
Lol you fags sure they won't do it?
>>
>>78232220

So, let me get this straight. Not only they made him black, but also an alpha male. He couldn't be a nerdy black guy.

No, i think i'm right. Black handsome dudes are always playing alpha males. They wanted an alpha male and a white redhead dude couldn'r do it.
>>
>>78232273

The cast asked for mixed race. So THEY DID GIVE A FUCK about the character race.
>>
File: 1359248252924.png (2 MB, 1303x1615) Image search: [Google]
1359248252924.png
2 MB, 1303x1615
>>78228889
>they're not having Kara fall for an unusually arrogant and angry red-hooded vigilante from Gotham
I don't even care who they have her fall for, I ain't interested.

the show is shit too though, the acting is cringy as fuck. Shame because the girl that plays Kara is a qt.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (422 KB, 1916x2156) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
422 KB, 1916x2156
>ratings dropping? Better Flash some panties

BRILLIANT
>>
>>78232458

>they're not having Kara fall for an unusually arrogant and angry red-hooded vigilante from Gotham

You know, i hate the fact that Jimmy Olsen is bacl in the show and that they're pairing them up, but i still prefer that over Supergirl/Red Hood. Specially because this started after the reboot where Red Hood was changed for the worse by Scott Lobdell.

You people that ship Supergil with the awful, awful version of Red Hood have such an enourmous bad tasty. Really, i pity you poor sad creature.
>>
>>78232458
>Jasonfags
>>
Reminder that SBFF and DCAU Supergirls are the only ones that matter
>>
>>78232522
This anon. he's been way more edgier and annoying since the new 52 started.
>>
>>78232497
Great anon! Got anymore?
>>
>>78232497
I don't think it counts as panties when it's clearly just a leotard with a skirt attached

I mean it's still lewd but mostly because it's an ass shot rather than an upskirt
>>
>>78232522
i'd be more inclined to agree with you if your grammar didn't strangely drop off in odd parts of your post.

i'd agree that New52 Jason is shit, New52 everything is shit so it's not a big surprise that the assmad kid got shit on too. I still like JasonxKara quite a bit though.
>>
>>78228889

I honestly don't understand why a lot of people hate this show: I'm really enjoying it.
>>
File: eh ive been more crass.jpg (256 KB, 1916x1079) Image search: [Google]
eh ive been more crass.jpg
256 KB, 1916x1079
>>78232627

True, true..
>>
>>78232570

He has become a bad parody of what he used to be. Not even Morrison could have treated the character worse with his meta fetish if he wanted. He's nothing but Sasuke with guns.

I really don't understand what Supergirl/Red Hood shippers have in their mind. I'd rather see Supergirl gangraped by a large group of black thugs than that ship.
>>
>>78232658
acting is awful, costumes for the most part are terrible, characters are uninteresting, dialogue is bad and ranges from 'girlpwr!' to 'hamfisted super hero trash', feels cheap.

bad show.
>>
>>78232658
I didn't hate it enough to stop watching, but the early episodes were pretty bad. Like they tried to be charmingly cheesy and ended up just kind of shitty.
>>
File: 1420602713821.jpg (140 KB, 800x978) Image search: [Google]
1420602713821.jpg
140 KB, 800x978
>>78232693
>I'd rather see Supergirl gangraped by a large group of black thugs than that ship.
I can't abide by this level of degenerate faggotry.
>>
File: damn motion blur.jpg (548 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
damn motion blur.jpg
548 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>78232693
Lol Sasuke w. guns is literally what he is, and there's no progression he just stays the same throughout all the books he's in.
>>
>>78232720
YOU ARE DOING GODS WORK ANON. KEEP IT UP!
>>
File: 1.jpg (66 KB, 888x456) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
66 KB, 888x456
Look, I'm black, but I don't think it would be right if based Jim and Cara started dating. He should stay with Lucy
>>
>>78232705
Exactly. I'm glad the shows finally picking up now.
>>
/co/ help I need a webm of the flash scene with the dreidels

this is a dire emergency
>>
>>78232761
No, your white and Kara will eventually end up with James. Even the writers are supporting it outside the show.
>>
File: 1445784417456.jpg (23 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1445784417456.jpg
23 KB, 720x400
>>78232761
why does you being black matter?

you see anons, this is the kind of shit your retarded cuck shitposting brings. This faggot feels the need to bring up that he's black when commenting on what he thinks characters should do in a show.
>>
>>78232776
Fuck off to a flash thread then
>>
>>78232803
It's blatantly obvious he's white, that's why Me and other anons didn't respond to him.
>>
>>78232761
Yeah he clearly loves her and Lucy seems to be treating him well this go around. I don't understand why there needs to be any drama.

>>78232803
I think he stated it so that you would know he's not being an angry racist nerd about it
>>
>>78232831
>not being an angry racist nerd about it
>he shouldn't break up with this white person to be with this other white person
>racist
what
>>
File: Mistress T is that you.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mistress T is that you.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>78232787
Dude, I'm actually black. No that it matters.

No it won't happen, it's already been confirmed
>>
>>78232829
>Me and other anons
you shouldn't be cutting classes to post on /v/, go back to your lit class and pay attention.
>>
>>78232846
if you don't want the main character with a black guy you're racist

that's how it works these days
>>
>>78232846
Idk why people are so butthurt about James getting with Kara, it's one female and she's not even the hottest in her own show. Jesus, nerds and their insecurities.
>>
>>78232497
>>78232671
link to the video pls
>>
>>78232829
Did I not clearly state that I'm black? Jeez, I thought /co/ was good at reading
>>
File: he put it in my super pooper.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
he put it in my super pooper.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>78232931
Well JJ, Rey from SW, and Kara are gonna get blacked and theirs nothing you can do about it.have fun with your little hate files saved on your computer.
>>
>>78232885
Because everything is interracial now, and it feels artificial and strange. Like the media is trying to tell us something, over and fucking over again. It's funny too, so I get a kick out of that.

It's starting to spill over into stupid people too. One of my friend's exes started going out with a black guy after getting into a few popular interracial ships, and after a few weeks when we were all kicking it she says "it's kind of disappointing to be honest, it's just like dating any other dude", and we all just stared at her.
>>
>>78232931
have you even lynched a nigger, nigger?
>>
>>78232993
I'll just get some more nooses ready for the day of the rope. Don't worry, there will be enough for everybody
>>
>>78233015
Great story anon lol.
>>
>>78232931
>He actually saved this image

How socially awkward are you senpai

Also, how do I report?
>>
>Show has 10/10 ball of beta daddy issues
>Threads always about Jimmy and bitching
>>
>>78233045
>not having 4chan x installed

fuck, browsing like a pleb must be painful

>>78233055
you mean 0/10
>>
>>78232983
>filename
why am i laughing
>>
>>78233045
BASED ANON.

(Also, if you learn how can you tell me too?)
>>
>>78233025
>>78232931

>That edge

Isn't it bed time?
>>
>>78233031
>Day of the rope

/polgbt/ actually thinks it will happen

AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78233069

It's the crudest and rudest, even I'm partially ashamed of it
>>
>>78233097
shhh, let them continue to wish while their women get blacked lol.
>>
>>78233072
Sure, just trying to figure it out.

It sucks how we're trying to discuss a show peacefully, but people like that have to ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>78233118
Hahaha, they live in a fantasy.

So can anyone tell me when Dean Cain will show up next?
>>
File: Supergirls-Winn-250.jpg (24 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
Supergirls-Winn-250.jpg
24 KB, 250x375
>>78233066
>0/10

8/10 minimum anon

How can you not want to -everything- this adorable fucker
>>
>>78233146
I heard he was in the mid season finale but can't confirm though.
>>
>>78233177
he is worst boy
>>
>>
>>78233195
Really though, he's a boring character who's also a cuck. Who's a fan of his character?
>>
>>78233302
WHY is this ok?
it's so bad..
so FUCKING bad
>>
File: 1341494360926.jpg (57 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1341494360926.jpg
57 KB, 600x480
>>78233302
that fight scene looks terrible.
>>
>>78233326
>>78233335

Well at least Kara's not getting slapped around like a ragdoll anymore
>>
>>78233118
>Their women get blacked
So, are you not white?
If you are, it seems weird to refer to your own race as "them"
>>
File: 1332880462546.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1332880462546.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>78233302
>how they stand
>how they strike
>how they fall to the ground
>their facial expressions
jesus
>>
>>78233401
Lol I'm black, can't speak for the other anons though.
>>
File: 1400044998266.jpg (24 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1400044998266.jpg
24 KB, 240x251
>>78233394
>people actually ask why this show is not doing well
>>
File: pol is always right.png (3 KB, 258x65) Image search: [Google]
pol is always right.png
3 KB, 258x65
>>
>>78233394
man that webm started off alright,but then just got progressively worse
>>
>>78233177
why isn't he Jimmy?
>>
ANONS THIS IS NOT A DRILL,WHITE MARTIANS ANNOUNCED FOR SUPERGIRL.
>>
>>78233421
Oh I see, you're a black racist.
>>
File: 1306695252179.jpg (34 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
1306695252179.jpg
34 KB, 635x467
>>78233097
>Europe is burning
>blacks will riot for anything
>there are already muslim jihadists with weapons hid in their mosques in Europe
>he doesn't think the race war is going to happen
>>
>>78233471
Not at all, I have no problem with white couples but I love seeing white girls with black guys too, atleast I'm honest about it lol.
>>
>>78233467
who cares
>>
>>78233467

>things more interesting than the actual character the show is named after announced

Can't wait for Booster Gold!
>>
File: 1370754624528.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1370754624528.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>78233421
This is what your cuckposting has born you bunch of faggots. Some darkskinned beta is hype on himself because you whiteys needed to make his skin color your boogeyman, now we have to deal with this kind of smug sense of undeserved superiority.

This is your fault, you and all the boards like you. You know why /pol/ is always right? because they make their shit predictions come true themselves. You faggots will never learn.
>>
>>78233467
Link us, glorious anon!
>>
>>78233453
Because he's not an alpha that can make a Kryptonian like Kara blush and her knees buckle.
>>
File: 1434409449129.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1434409449129.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>78233529
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ON TELEVISION
>>
>>78233551
Jimmy was never meant to be an alpha character, even an older one. he's fucking archie lite that cross dresses
>>
>>78233517
Yep. You are honest about being racist. Since you black though, no ban will come to you.
>>
KARA/JAMES A SHIT! SHIT!
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 540x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 540x566
>>78233648
.... Chill.
>>
http://comicbook.com/2015/12/16/white-martians-to-appear-on-supergirl/
>>
File: fmb-37112.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
fmb-37112.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>Japanese kid shows can have better special effects, costume and set design, fight choreography, and even acting than American prime time television
>>
>>78233453
Because audiences don't know who Ron Troupe is. Black Jimmy is nothing more than a renamed Ron Troupe.

>>78233529
>even Kara is wondering if this red nigga serious

The more I look at it, the more I think that their Red Tornado design can salvaged. Streamline the chestpiece, drop the shoulder pads, either remove the neckpiece or mold it more like a gorget, change the exposed joints to the rubber material Doctor Who uses for the Cybermen, and remove some of the texture.
>>
>>78233490
>there already members of those groups who not only don't participate in those actions, but condemned them.
boy that race war is gonna be pretty awkward.
>muslim
>race
>>
>>78233787
Do they have unions though?
>>
>>78233832
so why even race change, why couldn't they just make a good comic book adaptation
the problem with DC's shows and movies is they aren't made by fans
>>
>>78229534
Apparently not well enough.
>>
>>78233849
hollywood writers are babies, they are doing something millions want to do, yet they're greedy and lazy. it would be understandable if they were talented but they're not
>>
File: 1.jpg (40 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40 KB, 500x247
What if Jimmy isn't really 'Jimmy'.
Like what they did with hank

What if he's val-zod? That would make JimmyxCara better
>>
>race change several characters for your shows
>they are always black
>>
>>78232803
>why does you being black matter?
You new around here? Posters here tend to posit hard assumptions based on their opponents in an effort to avoid rational discussion. Or they just do it to ad hominem. Neither is new or tolerable.
>>
>>78233853
I'd wager he was Ron in development then they slapped Jimmy's name on him for recognition.

They do have fans making the shows and movies, they also have non-fans making the shows and movies. Whether or not any of the creative staff are fans is in no way a measure of quality.
>>
>>78233066
Because 4chan X isn't supported or even available any more.
>>
File: 1447641996119.jpg (62 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1447641996119.jpg
62 KB, 680x680
>>78228889
why is jimmy olsen black?
>>
File: liz allen.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
liz allen.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>78233970
>always
i would dare say it's probably most cases, but always?
>>
>>78233432
And...?
>>
>>78233970
What else would you change it too?
>>
>>78234082
well like 90% of the time
>>
File: wonderwomanlaughing.jpg (12 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
wonderwomanlaughing.jpg
12 KB, 214x236
>>78228889

>James

>James

>James

>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James>James

>JAMES
>J
>A
>M
>E
>S
No
>>
>>78233556
Same way anything else is.
>>
Kara and James are going to end up together.
There will be kissing scenes.
The /tv/ and /pol/ whining will be hilarious.
>>
>>78234091
the largest growing demographic in the US because that makes the most business sense?
>>
>>78234117
Hispanic?
>>
File: The Last Airbender.jpg (170 KB, 1027x1449) Image search: [Google]
The Last Airbender.jpg
170 KB, 1027x1449
>>78234092
is this calculated by the number of instances or number of cast members changed?
>>
>>78234130
yes but particularly mestizo because most Hispanics coming to the US are mestizo
>>
>>78234046
wrong

https://ccd0.github.io/4chan-x/
>>
>>78234117
No. If you're talking about Hispanics, it's not profitable.
Hispanics are probably the least profitable ethnic group. Most Americans hate Hispanics and would rather see an Asian/African/Australian than a Hispanic.
>>
>>78233970
they made Ollie's son and Brick white
>>
>>78234117
They do black most of the time because that's a demo that will get them viewers.
>>
>>78234159
>Most Americans hate Hispanics and would rather see an Asian/African/Australian than a Hispanic.
never saw any bitching about Jamie
>>
>>78234150
But the us hate Hispanics. They hate immigrant's. Name one successful show with a Hispanic main character.
>>
File: hispanic ww lynda carter.jpg (93 KB, 800x1078) Image search: [Google]
hispanic ww lynda carter.jpg
93 KB, 800x1078
>>78234117
>>78234130

How would you tell?
>>
>>78234154
I love stupid Anons. Thanks for letting me trick you into spoonfeeding me the link I needed.
>>
>>78234182
Who the fuck is Jamie?
>>
>>78234159
>Most Americans hate Hispanics
Most Americans ARE Hispanics.
>>
>>78234184
Modern Family
>>
>>78234193
No need for trickery, I would have spoonfed you anyway. Next time something breaks go on /g/ and see if there's a thread about it. Or at least ask in the stupid questions general.
>>
>>78234176
where's the proof on that
>>
>>78234150
>Why does always gotta be black why not hispanic (The mexican kind)
Are you going to post this shit in every Supergirl thread?
>>
>monday's winter finale was the first episode of Supergirl I watched
>backtracked to "Human for a Day" to watch how J'onn got revealed
>actually get annoyed when the show shifts focus from the tense, sci-fi thriller atmosphere of the DEO lockdown to Kara's Supergirl drama

Melissa Benoist is a great actress but DAMN I want some more Martian Manhunter focus on this show. That was a great build-up.
>>
>>78234159
>People liking blacks over any race except Arabs.
This is how out of touch /co/mblrinas are with reality.
Most people would rather live around hispanic than blacks.
Hispanic tend to be family oriented and are hard working.
Blacks tend to be neither.
>>
>>78234247
these threads belong on /tv/ anyways
>>
>>78234216
Do you think most Americans are smart enough to acknowledge that? They want to build a wall around all of America damnit, to stop mexicans/Hispanics
>>
>>78234242
Power
How to get away with murder
scandal
empire
etc

Now name a single show with a minority lead that isn't black that gets high ratings
>>
>tfw no supergirl/g-force crossover
>>
>>78234219
She's not really Hispanic, most people think Colombians are Brazilian

She's not the main either
>>
>>78234307
>Black shows and characters are shoved down American's throats by Jew run networks.
This isn't news. Nor is it surprising.
>>
>>78234307
and white shows have higher ratings than tohse
>>
>>78234256
Most people are alright with blacks [/spoiler] niggers on the other hand...[/spoiler]
>>
>>78234219
the leads are white
>>
>>78234307
I have literally never heard of any of those shows.
Did BET get taken off the air so all their shows spilled over to the main networks?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.