[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any comics where the joker shows a more cute/romantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
are there any comics where the joker shows a more cute/romantic side of himself?
>>
File: tegaki.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4 KB, 400x400
>>78224898
plz go

sage
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 754x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 754x439
>>78224898
>anything joker
>>
>>78224898
Nnnope not really
Just read most stuff recommended for Harley
If he is gonna be romantic it is probably there

Or where he goes hard gay for Batman, like the faceoff Joker story
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>78224898
Kill yourself.
>>
>>78224898
out
>>
File: 1432614160889.gif (2 MB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
1432614160889.gif
2 MB, 636x357
In a word?

No.
>>
>>78224898
He is a cold, murderous psychopath. A complete sociopath. He cares for no one but the laugh. The only reason he made Harley was to use her, and because it was funny to break her, and continues to be funny when he can crawl out of the shadows to rain terror on her.

The man has sprayed acid in the face of a father in front of their child. He isn't cute.
>>
File: Modern DC.png (201 KB, 977x405) Image search: [Google]
Modern DC.png
201 KB, 977x405
>>78224898

Because the Joker is a genocidal maniac nowadays.

He isn't the goofy criminal who pulls dangerous gags anymore.

He's the guy who:
-Beat Jason Todd to death with a crowbar
-Paralyzed Barbara Gordon
-Killed Sara Gordon after holding a gun to a baby's head
-Murdered hundreds of people

Batman just throwing the Joker in Arkham doesn't even make sense anymore because it just makes Batman an accomplice to murder since they all know he'll just get out and murder innocent people again.

Modern Joker is horrible.
>>
>>78226533
>nowadays
>bringing up Jason Todd
>bringing up Barbara Gordan
>nowadays
>>
>>78224898
The latest issue of Batman.
>>
There is an entire sequence in Arkham Origins where you experience Joker falling in love with Batman. This moment was also mentioned somewhere during Deaths in the Family, with Batman talking about how Joker's eyes changed with adoration when they became perfect enemies.
>>
>>78226533
He's always been scum son. Most of this shit you're talking about ain't recent.
>>
>>78224898
This picture gave me tuberculosis.
>>
>>78224898
GTFO and read some shitty out of character fan fic then faggot.
>>
Lil Gotham and maybe Tiny Titans. It'll probably be the closest thing you'll get to a cute Joker. I recall some much older comics where Joker was the butt of the joke a few times, if you want to coun that.
>>
>>78226865

Pre-80's Joker is what I mean.

Its fine in a book like The Dark Knight Returns because its self contained and grimdark already, but it just doesn't make sense for the Joker to be killing hundreds of innocent people and nobody just putting a bullet in his head.

At least that one doppleganger Batman in Morrison's run tried.
>>
Scott Snyder Joker. He is really cute to Batman
:^)
>>
File: LOTDK66-4.jpg (127 KB, 497x800) Image search: [Google]
LOTDK66-4.jpg
127 KB, 497x800
Well, in Going Sane he almost is a nice guy.
>>
>>78224898
2cute4me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.