[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we have seen the New Harley Quinn for a while, has someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Harley.jpg (124 KB, 465x640) Image search: [Google]
Harley.jpg
124 KB, 465x640
Now that we have seen the New Harley Quinn for a while, has someone changed her mind over the change?

Either went from hating her to loving her or vise versa?
>>
>>78223912
to be honest i have no feelings for this character
>>
Harley is fine, her "fans" are the cancer
>>
>>78223927
New ones or old ones? I'm in the old one camp. I still hate the change, but wanted to hear other people's opinion.
>>
>>78223944
Depends but new ones tend to be the loudest mosmt of the time
>>
I always thought she was obnoxious
>>
>>78223985
Both versions? At least tell me you find them obnoxious for different reasons.
>>
>>78223912
I didn't like the changes to her at first, "not muh Harley" and all that.
But then I realized that I never actually gave a fuck about Harley as a character, so I'm more neutral now.

I just hate how they keep shoving her down our throats.

Still, if given the chance, I would probably fuck her.
>>
>>78224009
Yeah. I've come to term with the realistic look and more emphasis on violence.

I just can stand that she feels like a Deadpool rip off now. And she is getting the same level of exposure as him.
>>
>>78224037
I just CAN'T stand
>>
>>78223912
I prefer Old school Harlequin Harley over "Sexy" Harley but Harley is sexy anyway so i'm open to both.
>>
I'm at a point in where I don't care about the costume as long as Harley is writen well, and not full of memes and waypool level of writing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.