[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple question. Where is Sentry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: yes.jpg (121 KB, 614x480) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
121 KB, 614x480
Simple question. Where is Sentry?
>>
>>78222704
Back in his house, taking his meds.
>>
File: Mc2DA3h.png (1 MB, 641x961) Image search: [Google]
Mc2DA3h.png
1 MB, 641x961
Still icing himself from this burn
>>
>>78222732
I don't think he's still taking his meds.
>>
File: sentry death seed superboy.jpg (128 KB, 725x1101) Image search: [Google]
sentry death seed superboy.jpg
128 KB, 725x1101
Before Secret Wars he was dragging Exitar's body God knows where. I guess they'd given up on him, unless some witty little independent fuck like Remender comes back and decides to write that fucking mini, I don't hold hopes for any glorious return.
>>
>>78222835
That's peter parker you dingus
>>
He fucking died during Siege
>>
>>78223122
Why would Peter Parker be in the Sentry's house wearing the Sentry's clothes?

Is he banging the Sentry's wife?
>>
>>78222704
Stored in a closet marked: plot devices.
>>
>>78223254

Yes. Kind of. Sort of. Except he can't die. Thor threw him into the sun, but during his mini, the Void explained that he had already tried to kill himself once before, but it was kind of 'Don't be daft, old son'.

In 'Uncanny X-Men' V1 he returned and explained how he just kept dying and resurrecting until he grew sick of it. The Void sort of wandered off and is now apparently hanging out in the sidelands of the White Hot Room (which is where Phoenixes go after they die), so it's just the Sentry, and now he thinks he's the angel Michael or something.
Last time we saw him, he was - as said - dragging the corpse of the Celestial executioner Exitar to... somewhere, expecting to eventually return.

I would be most surprised if the end of the universe could kill him. I still think he's the Beyonder.

>>78223270

Admit it would be an interesting story.
>>
Last I heard from this nigga was like 8 years ago when he pulled apart Carnage in space
>>
File: gone.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
gone.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>
>>78223350
>I still think he's the Beyonder

I always prefered the "complete anomaly from fuck knows where and how" it's just more crazy to add to mental constitution of the guy. Also, the "Age of Sentry" origin is rad as fuck, being a creation of some ascended Celestial or whatever that warped an entire universe into a state of perpetual supernova to spawn Sentry's essence.
>>
File: Destroyer_Darkmass_(Earth-1611).jpg (109 KB, 484x495) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer_Darkmass_(Earth-1611).jpg
109 KB, 484x495
>>78223470

...That was meant to imply he was actually Superman, escaped from the DC universe after the Crisis on Infinite Earths (bad ending). Destroyer Darkmass is what the Anti-Monitor and Darkseid would spawn together.
>>
>>78224315
Oh. Huh.

Well, the more you know.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.