[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUNISHER NETFLIX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
What would you like to see in a Netflix Punisher series?

Who should the villain be?
Jigsaw? Kingpin? The Russian? Barracuda? Ma Gnucci? Mennonite? Bullseye?

Supporting Cast?
Microchip? Rachel Cole-Alves? Loot the coyote? Joan, Bumpo and Spacker Dave?
>>
File: abdul.jpg (34 KB, 506x493) Image search: [Google]
abdul.jpg
34 KB, 506x493
Barracuda. All day every day.

Whoever did the Punisher MAX storytime a while back introduced me to Barracuda and showed me that he is one of the best Marvel villains of all time.
>>
File: 4513613-cczzxl8weaafe4w.jpg (157 KB, 960x608) Image search: [Google]
4513613-cczzxl8weaafe4w.jpg
157 KB, 960x608
Cameos or easter-eggs for these guys.
>>
File: 1.jpg (132 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
132 KB, 750x422
>>78220426
>>
Primarily MAX-based, but with elements of 616 here and there.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Template:The_Punisher
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Template:The_Punisher_MAX
>>
>>78220375
Cancellation
>>
Fuck they should do a movie. Bitch can't carry his own series.
>>
>>78220665
I completely disagree. Almost none of Frank's best stories are suited to filmic adaptation. They are mostly about back and forth that works better over 3-6 episodes of television rather than a film.
>>
>>78220426
>>78220430
All of these would be awesome.

>>78220665
He's one of the only characters who could. Him, Daredevil, and other street level guys. Flashy capeshit belongs on the big screen for kiddies during the summer.

But yeah, all of them should be in it....put in Joan but don't make her a shallow love interest like in The Punisher, and ditch Dave and Bumpo alltogether...they're funny in the comic sure but live action Punisher doesn't need comic relief bozos
>>
>>78220430
>Please don't let him be doing the teeth thing.
>I don't know why I agreed to pose for a picture.
>Can he even appear in a photograph?
>I wish I was in Brooklyn, shooting some guy in the face.
>>
>Punisher
>Moon Knight
>Blade
>She-Hulk

who else could get their own show on a Netflix budget? Ghost Rider deserves one but you'd need a crazy fx budget
>>
>>78220768
She-Hulk isn't going to get one if JJ got one. That strong female formula is too much.
>>
>>78220768
Moon Knight might be tricky as well, sure lots of his stuff is brawling and running around the streets but there's also all his gadgetry to consider and things like the moon vehicles and all that, I wonder if they'd just leave that out
>>
>>78220833
>god-tier modded Rolls Royce/Limo
>Glider
>Moonarangs
>Tactical Gear
>Konshu outfit
>Moon drone

I dunno, the only expensive thing here would be the car, everything else can be made of cheap materials and green-screen'd/animated/movie magic'd. Unless I missed anything major?
>>
>>78220861

The helicopter?
>>
File: 1336138634696103748.jpg (70 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1336138634696103748.jpg
70 KB, 500x333
The zoo scene.
>>
>>78220375
>>Who should the villain be?
Frank.
Make the fucking show from the mob's point of view and it might actually be interesting instead of a frankfag circlejerk.
>>
>>78220768
If they gave the Netflix budget a slight bump, ANGR Ghist Rider could work. Helmet sparks would be easier than a full head engulfed in flames.
>>
Fuck off, everybody knows that Ward is the real Pun-isher of MCU
>>
>>78220375
Ma G ucci for season one. Punisher has his first encounter with Barracuda after that.

Season two is all Cuda, and an adaptation of Long Cold Dark.
>>
>>78220375
>Spacker Dave
Is this the most Ennis character name ever?
>>
File: 1448826655562.jpg (128 KB, 413x477) Image search: [Google]
1448826655562.jpg
128 KB, 413x477
>>78220711
Underrated
>>
>>78220375
>Who should the villain be?
Punisher.
>>
>>78221394
If you don't like The Punisher...there are plenty of childrens films for you to enjoy, like Thor 5 or something
>>
>>78221489
What good books have this perspective?
>>
>>78221394
The only way that works is as a horror series, which could be cool, but you really know nothing about the revenge fiction genre do you?
>>
File: PunisherMax Annual 001-000.jpg (281 KB, 696x1070) Image search: [Google]
PunisherMax Annual 001-000.jpg
281 KB, 696x1070
>>78221520

The MAX Annual, if you mean a story told from the POV of a criminal Frank is hunting.
>>
>>78220375
Spider-man putting Frank in jail.
>>
>>78221270

They almost had it in the Thomas Jane film, which started out much more like War Zone in tone.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=3305
>>
>>78220375
I want to see Mother Russia saga but sadly it would trigger to many people for TV
>>
>>78220768
If the CW can pull off Firestorm and King Shark, GR should be no problem for Marvel
>>
>>78220375
Please get an actor who is not just another pretty-boy trying to act tough.
>>
>>78222012
Shane isn't a pretty boy trying to look tough. He looks like a fighter.
>>
I've thought long about this. Supporting Characters. Soap, Richthofen, Joan, Spacker Dave, Blumpo with Agent O'Brien

The villains in the first season would be Slivermane and the Maggia. who have been collecting Alien, hydra and Shield tech and selling it to the highest bidder turning street gangs and their enforcers in to standing armies Nicky Cavella and Billy Russo are two capos charged with taking castle down.

Ruso gets his head put through an unbreakable glass window in the end of the first episode and is Jigsaw for the rest of the season

Frank keeps having these flashbacks to the Sandbox and hearing a dark other worldly voice telling him to fight and survive or give in to it's will.

First Season ends with Frank killing Slivermane and destroying the Maggia Russo being Arrested and O'Brien actually making contact with Castle.

The last scene would be the Secretary of Defense calling the "Howling Commandos" in from their latest op with new orders.....Kill Frank Castle.
>>
>>78222387

I'd swap Silvermane/Maggia out for something more Punisher-centric (the Carbones?) and maybe save Russo being put through the glass for the season finale.
>>
>>78222387
Needs more motha fucking Cuda.
>>
I would just translate the ennis run, at least three or four arcs a season. Maybe sneak in adaptations of some of his best work from jim lee, Dixon and others modified to fit in Max. Those stories can work as his days with Microchip before he left.
>>
>>78220375
Is that Adam Sandler in a punisher outfit?
>>
>>78221572
If he gets a show I hope they do an episode like that
>>
>>78221394
>from the mob's point of view

>NOT a Frankfag circlejerk.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.