[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Six Billion Demons - WON40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: WON40.jpg (946 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
WON40.jpg
946 KB, 900x1165
Creation
>>
What's with all the errr nvm
>>
>>78220302
>From left to right: Un-Janta, Un-Sivran, Un-Hansa, Un, Yis, Yis-Prim, Yis-Het, Yis-Aesma
Interesting that Un is the only one who has that "light" emanating from an accessory rather than from his head (which seems to be missing a chunk for some reason).
>>
>Cio is my waifu
>>
>>78220377
The shape of his head explains why so many Servants have that same strange shape. They are his descendants after all.
>>
>>78220456
Nah, not all servants have that shape. The giant baby, for one, or the monkeys.
>>
>>78220435
As if she'd want a useless mortal like you. Do you even slay angels, brah?
>>
>>78220517
>so many servants
>not all servants
reading comprehension brah
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (67 KB, 198x175) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
67 KB, 198x175
This face. This expression. This is it right here.
>>
>>78220716
Abaddon is willfully encouraging waifuism, this is a dangerous road
>>
>>78220700
Then let me revise.

Only one species of Servants have that head shape.
>>
>>78220740
I've seen at least a few though. The similarity is too striking to be entirely a coincidence, anyway.
>>
>>78220750
Like?
>>
>>78220765
That Geas Knight in the panel that showcases all four types of knights. I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
>>
>>78220812
Definitely not him.
>>
>>78220821
Not who?
>>
>>78220835
The Geas Knight in the comic panel with all 4 orders of knights. He definitely does not have the same head shape. I don't even know why you brought up.
>>
>>78220846
Ah, you're right, I was misremembering. I went back through the comic and there weren't nearly as many servants with that head shape as I seem to remember. One of the pursuers has it, though. Delicious's stone body also had something like it.
>>
Love the angel crab-walking through the void on its wings.
>>
>>78220333
What's with all the Ebons?
>>
>>78221718
yeah, thats it
>>
>>78220333
Why do you type like such an autistic?
>>
File: dick stab.png (10 KB, 165x161) Image search: [Google]
dick stab.png
10 KB, 165x161
Man, it really seems like these threads are starting to run out of steam. Maybe a new thread for each page is a bit much.
>>
>>78222863
fuck off, retard.
>>
>>78222863
It's just that nothing particularly new was introduced recently
>>
>>78223027
>>78222863
Also, its the middle of the day. People have work/classes. I wouldn't be opposed to a general but I can't trust any of you fuckers to behave
>>
>>78224697
Best example is /sug/.
If too much times passes it gets toxic real quick
>>
>>78224697
>I wouldn't be opposed to a general
you should you fucking servile cancer. He's false flagging to get a grip on the subject and power trip like crazy like he did in the past. Let him rot. Or better, let him die.
>>
>>78224697
>>78226219
/sug/ and /sveg/ mostly subsist on waifu wanking from what I've seen. I guess if we tried really hard we could do that but fortunately I've only seen a very minimal amount of that in these threads.
>>
>>78226439
What are you talking about? Who?
>>
bop
>>
>>78222863
We have a thread on /tg/ for the RPG, which is typically much better than the threads here.

LATER, YOU COMIC BOOK NERDS
>>
>>78226439
Yeah that's how you get people to listen to you.
>>
Demons killed: 1

And I'm not even mad. KSBD has become my favorite webcomic going right now. The slow pace doesn't bother me because with pages like this we get more explanations on the crazy world it takes place in. It combines two of my great loves: stylish action and eastern mythology.
>>
>>78222863
These threads being slow is a blessing in disguise. The more prevalent KSBD becomes on /co/, the more saturated the fanbase will become with stupid assholes. When the threads started getting more regular, I got a little worried for the comic because /co/ is idiots and have the power to ruin all things.
>>
>>78220435
Too bad she's married to Preem Nand
No really
>>44204120
>>
>>78226439
Jesus Christ you are mad
>>
>>78231159
I remember early Paranatural threads. Aside from that one guy they were great.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.