[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT comic whys and hows Why are Batman's batarangs clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: benaffleckman.jpg (9 KB, 131x184) Image search: [Google]
benaffleckman.jpg
9 KB, 131x184
ITT comic whys and hows

Why are Batman's batarangs clearly sharp bladed object yet never cut anyone and act as if they're blunted?

How does Daredevils stick work?

Why does The Flash have lightning come from his costume when he runs?
>>
>>78219088
>hy are Batman's batarangs clearly sharp bladed object yet never cut anyone and act as if they're blunted?

I just assume he has more than one sort of batarang for different tasks. Blunt ones for throwing at people. Sharp ones for penetrating objects.

>How does Daredevils stick work?
Isn't it just batons attached to strings, that can fit together to make a cane?

Why does The Flash have lightning come from his costume when he runs?

>Why does The Flash have lightning come from his costume when he runs?

Speedforce.
>>
>>78219088
He either has multiple types or the blades are retractable

It's multiple billy clubs that have gas powered cables that shoot out, it also connects and folds into a cane

Speedforce
>>
>>78219142
>penetrating objects.

Like boys butts?
>>
>>78219088
>Why are Batman's batarangs clearly sharp bladed object yet never cut anyone and act as if they're blunted?

Because he's that good that he throws the it on the perfect trajectory as to not cause any dire injury that would otherwise impede his attempts to interrogate or safely incarcerate .

Also, don't try to inject reality into fiction.

Much like Batman, Daredevil's sensory ability allows him to use the perfect amount of force, the perfect angle and even the perfect gap in the wind currents and such. The stick itself is just one of many, many gadgets that doesn't really make sense in real world scenarios.

Speedforce Nigga.
>>
>>78219088

1) Because Comicbooks
2) Because Comicbooks
3) Because Speedforce
>>
>>78219088
cuz he hits em wit da flat side

DA FLAT SIDE!
>>
>>78219796
I knew it was coming but it still made me laugh.

Thank you anon.
>>
Why did Beast and Wolverine have the same haircut
>>
>>78219088
Look at Dark Knight Returns

He penetrates Joker's eye WITH a batarang.
>>
>>78220068
They go to the same barber, obviously.
>>
>>78220145
Thats because he abandoned comic book logic and decided to end the fucker.
>>
>>78219172
GAS POWERED STICK!
IT NEVER RUNS OUT OF GAS!
>>
>>78219088
>asking a question about the flash
>not expecting every answer to be "speedforce ain't gotta explain shit"
>>
File: SpawnBatmanfinal.jpg (212 KB, 981x1515) Image search: [Google]
SpawnBatmanfinal.jpg
212 KB, 981x1515
>>
>>78219088
He's an old blind guy that's good at playing pool, fighting ninjas, and being an asshole
>>
>>78220702
Dude you're such a faggot. That's "when do we see someone pump the batmobile's tires? Why don't they run flat, huh? HUH?" level nitpicking.
He obviously regularly replaces the canisters
Unless you're referencing something i'm not aware of, then I apologize
>>
>Why does the flash have lighting come from his costume when he runs?
Static discharge.
>>
>>78220852
The story was written by Miller, everything was edgy in it
>>
>>78220852
It kinda bugs me how Al is a corpse but still has perfect teeth there, I mean it was some years before he respawned right? Wouldn't there have been some rotting by then?
>>
You have to understand the the radiation that got into DD eye's gave him the ability to manipulate gas. Which he uses in his little stick making it gas powered.

Anyone have the image of DD riding on top of his stick like a hover board. I remember it being Frank Millar's run.
>>
>>78220941
Gas powered stick is am episode of Bravest Warriors
>>
>>78220941
It's a reference to Bravest Warriors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8sK5v6o8bQ
>>
>>78219088
>Why are Batman's batarangs clearly sharp bladed object yet never cut anyone and act as if they're blunted?

Presumably they're a mix of sharp and blunt and he always knows exactly which way to throw them because he's the divine creator of our universe.

It's white and sticky.

Gamma ray bursts caused by atomic impacts against his body as he runs. Try not to stand too close.
>>
Speedforce goes in all fields
>>
File: img040.jpg (262 KB, 1063x630) Image search: [Google]
img040.jpg
262 KB, 1063x630
But they do cut people
>>
>>78220941
>anon was right all along
>he just didn't know exactly why the other anon was a faggot
You started out promising. At least you called him a faggot succinctly.
>>
>>78219088
They do? Even in the animated series they show it cutting into the hands of thugs.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.