[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 109
File: SW_-_Empire_Strikes_Back.jpg (62 KB, 288x446) Image search: [Google]
SW_-_Empire_Strikes_Back.jpg
62 KB, 288x446
>The Adventure Continues…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH6wXaLQIMQ
>>
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmzSko_b14
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>78209538
Son of a Jumpin what Luke?

SON OF A JUMPIN WHAT?
>>
>>
>>
>>78209879
Space Jehoshaphat
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Oh goodie!

More bad art!

. . . or is it good art this time?
>>
>>
>>78210138
I don't mind it myself.
>>
>>78209783
>Phantom of the Space Opera
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>78210239
>>78210254
What's with the recent trend of turning the utter blackness of outer space into colorful nebulas out the ass
>>
>>
>>78210647
That's a recent trend?
>>
>>
>>
>>78210647
>recent
Isn't this comic from the time ESB debuted?
>>
>>
>>78210730
It's a recolor.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>78210518
Son of a skywalker.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Let's check out some pin ups too, because some of these are pretty cool.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>78210830
How the fuck can a tree be evil.
>>
>>78211521
Ungnauts? Ugunoughts? Ungunganats? Ugnggnngngn? Hansel?
>>
>>78211614
QUESTION YODA, DARE YOU?

BE WRONG YODA CANNOT!

EVER!
>>
>>78211614
Because the Force is life, and the Force can be evil. So there's an evil tree that is saturated with the dark side of the Force.
>>
>>78211793
>the tree is a Sith Lord
So I assume Yoda hasn't chopped it down because he likes fucking with it by sending apprentices inside to mess with it?
>>
>>78212047
I doubt it has little to do with the tree itself, and more that the area (the air, earth and water around it) are infused with the dark side. Chopping it down would probably do little, unless you could exercise the dark side out of it somehow.
>>
>>78212047
To be fair, in the original it was the cave that was infused with the dark side, not the tree. My guess is that a Sith Lord died there and the place has been corrupted since (in fact, I think that was the case in the EU)
>>
>>78212094
That's some bullshit and you know it. Water, air, and dirt do not experience fear or anger.

The tree is a Sith Lord.
>>
>>78212047
Trees can absorb the force in the new canon (Shattered Empire) so it makes sense that a tree could absorb sith energy as well.

Has Yoda sent anyone besides Luke and probably himself to deal with the tree/cave though?
>>
>>78212178
He'll probably send that fag Ezra to do it, because why not he should do everything.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.