[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for the Keikaku Master?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
What's next for the Keikaku Master?
>>
>>78209438
Disney hires him to write and direct a Jungle Book series. It garners plenty of popularity and acclaim but they fire him just before the third season so that they can produce Ultimate Jungle Book.
>>
>>78209438
Taking a course with Gabe Newell to learn the number that comes after 2.
>>
File: starbrand nightmask.jpg (183 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
starbrand nightmask.jpg
183 KB, 715x715
>>78209438
>not even out yet
>people probably assume it's already cancelled
>>
>>78209438
Damn you anon, I'm really hoping this book does well and you're not helping!

Also, this Starbrand nuked his college when his powers activated, right?
Was he also with his girlfriend when it happened or was that just Starbrand from New Universal?
>>
>>78209684
No, Starbrand was a super-loser with seemingly no friends. Not an edgelord or anything, just some kid.
>>
>>78209438
Writing Star Wars and Starbrand and Nightmask comics.

Also has his surprisingly successful Kickstarter.
>>
>>78209517
Punished Greg knows the number three, but can never reach it.

Gaben has all the resources, but chooses not to do it.
>>
>>78209884
Gotcha, did he glass his school or am I just making that up, too?
I'd be really happy to have a Starbrand without serious emotional baggage to deal with.
>>
>>78210286
School blew up, yeah. It wasn't his fault as there were complications with him receiving the starbrand. I don't think he was suppose to get it. But shit happens.

If it helps the Starbrand & Nightmask book seems pretty lighthearted from previews. Two guys with cosmic level powers going to college.
>>
>>78210443
I remember the Starbrand/Nightmask/System thing being broken from (I think) Hickman's Uncanny Avengers, Ex Nihilo and all that.
Pretty sure that's what caused the explosion, but either way, I'm worried that him going back to school's going to freak him out.
I have enough to worry about over in The Vision, I don't need Starbrand on suicide watch.
>>
>>78210286
Weisman said the ramifications of that event would be addressed. but that it would have a balance with humor and college shenanigans.
>>
Writing the exact same series he's made several times before but with different property lightly veneered over it?
>>
File: 1383098123888.png (608 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1383098123888.png
608 KB, 1280x720
>>78211698
Please, anon. I'd like to know how Gargoyles, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Young Justice are all the exact same series. Hell, thrown in the first season of Star Wars Rebels as well.
>>
Did Kanan just get cancelled too? The latest solicit seemed to imply that. If so, fucking lol.
>>
>>78212349
Not that anon, but my guess is that they're all shit,
>>
>>78212394
That's fine because it was originally supposed to end with the first arc.
>>
>>78212394
>>78212478
Greg said he was done writing after the second arc.

But as it was mentioned, he was surprised to even go further than six issues. I'd rather see something with Hera, Sabine, or even Zeb.
>>
>>78212394
What did it say? Because it looks like new issue was supposed to come out tomorrow.
>>
File: STWKANAN2015012.jpg (410 KB, 1596x2394) Image search: [Google]
STWKANAN2015012.jpg
410 KB, 1596x2394
>>78212828
>KANAN #12

>GREG WEISMAN (W) • Andrea Broccardo (A)

>Cover by MARK BROOKS

>The rebels’ adventures on Kaller come to an end!
>But when a friend from Kanan’s past needs help, he stays behind…
>The look into the past of the former Jedi concludes here!
>>
>>78212828
These issues are done months in advance. It won't affect the current issues.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.