[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transformers Cinematic Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9
In March 2015, Goldsman was tasked to create a "Transformers Cinematic Universe", as to oversee the development of a multi-part sequel, along with prequels and spin-off films in a “writer’s room” style brain trust.[7]

In May 2015, Deadline reported thatRobert Kirkman,Zak Penn,Art Marcum, Matt Holloway,Jeff Pinkner, Andrew Barrer, Gabrial Ferrari,Christina Hodson, Lindsey Beer, Ken Nolan, Geneva Robertson-Dworet, andSteven DeKnightwill write spin-offs, potentially titledBeast WarsandTransformers Oneand sequels for the franchise.[8][9][10][11][12]Brian Goldner has talked about Bumblebee getting a potential spin-off of the franchise.[13][14]At least 12 films will be pitched for the "Transformers Cinematic Universe".[15]On September 17, 2015, Deadline reported that Barrer and Ferrari will write an animated film that will explore the origins in Cybertron.[16]

While I like the idea, I can't help but cringe at everyone copy ing Marvel.

Paramount is doing it with this and there Hasbro Miltary comics, Warners is doing it with there Godzilla Monster universe and the DC Extended Universe, Fox hired Millar to set up an X4 universe, Sony was trying to build an entire Spider-Man universe,Universal is doing there Universal Monsters reboot universe and Disney itself is developing Star Wars ibto a cinematic universe with there Star Wars Tales line.
>>
>>78206704
>I can't help but cringe at everyone copy ing Marvel.
Marvel didn't create the idea of a "shared universe". This is annoying because I saw this happening. Other movies will try to create a shared universe of some sort, and naturally /co/ will think they're just aping marvel.
>>
To be fair, the Godzilla monsters universe and Transformers multiverse were already sprawling shared universes replete with side stories.
>>
>>78206704
>I can't help but cringe at everyone copy ing Marvel
oh shut up
>>
>>78206748
Would have never happened if marvel hadn't done it first.
>>
File: 1383797036672.jpg (9 KB, 248x251) Image search: [Google]
1383797036672.jpg
9 KB, 248x251
Isn't the point of a "shared universe" supposed to imply that it's a bunch of characters/stories that could take place in completely separate series/franchises interacting in one universe? Like obviously all stories about Transformers exist in a Transformers universe.
>>
>>78206857
You don't know that, but since Marvel did it first that's all you'll ever think about
>>
Im a big transformers nut, but I fucking HATE the movies so much I would rather have the film franchise die than parade the corpse around any further.
>>
>>78206890
>but since Marvel did it first
Predator 2 and Jason Goes to Hell say hi.
>>
>>78206944
Tell him, not me
>>
>>78206743
>>78206748

They created a Cinematic Universe. A shared continuity of studio blockbusters was unheard of before the MCU.

All of these brands have massive shared universes and shit. But the whole Marvel Method of planning out Dozens of flagpole films as a single continuity of brands is objectively what they are all doing here. >>78206871
There are enough Transformers charcaters that you can keep a diverse line, given it's a bit thinner than most, but, for example TF currently has three ongoings set on Earth, Space and Cybertron, and there are multiple storylines and eras to adapt but there may be a visual thinness
>>
>>78206944
Isn't Jason Goes to Hell and Freddy Vs Jason more of a crossover than a shared universe? As far as I know it's the only times any actions from them have any sort of effect on each other's movies.
>>
>>78206943
Well this is a two pronged response

Economically Paramount Hasbro wanted to launch an IP franchise because that's the age we live in. they already had one billion dollar blockbuster series so they wanted to megasize it (this was also the plan behind there Aligned/Unit:E fiasco, HasLab and the DreamWorks meger Disney assassinated)

Artistically, the guy they made there Fiege is trying to build the series up to be "acclaimed" like Marvel, thus the writers room.
>>
>>78206943
>muh G1
>>
>>78207054
Yeah, this is the distinction, it's not taking two or so brands and making a film with them, it's designing an entirr setting from the top down based on your brands.

Remember in the 90s were everyone and there mother had shitty comic companies with there own Universe s and they eukd have these really plotted out bibles and shit?
It's the modern version of that
>>
>>78206857
>Would have never happened if marvel hadn't done it first.
Godzilla already did it by putting multiple franchises together, it's more like a massive Alien vs. Predator franchise that way.
And the Transformers animated side-movie was an inevitability. Search your feeling, you know it to be true.

A true Transformers "cinematic universe" would feature an Inhumanoids movie, not just a lot of Transformers films.
>>
>>78206704
>12 movies pitched

Cmon co, I know you are dying to..,.

What would your 12 films be
>>
>>78207108
Please, as if thats the reason. Even ignoring the source material the films are absolute shit on their own, because they are poorly written and made
>>
File: Godzillafacepalm.jpg (15 KB, 450x287) Image search: [Google]
Godzillafacepalm.jpg
15 KB, 450x287
>All the people in this thread claiming that Marvel created the idea of a shared film universe

Universal and Toho did this shit decades ago.

Though, fact is that Marvel is indeed the modern originator of this trend.

There's one main difference though, Marvel's films, more often than not, are decent. Iron Man was a decent base for a film universe.

It's silly to see people attempt to spawn things off of Dracula Untold or the Transformers franchise.
>>
>>78207223
A Beast Wars movie with Mike Tyson as the main human character
>>
>>78207273
>all
literally one. or maybe two
>>
>>78207283
>Mike Tyson
Can we stop with this? Because he suddenly has a cartoon now, /co/ wants to put this rapist shithead in everything now. Fuck off.
>>
>>78207223

1.Transformers War for Cybertron
2.Transformers Last Stand of the Wreckers
3.Transformers Age of Wrath
4.Transformers Beast Wars
5. Transformers War of the Primes
6. Transformers All Hail Megatron
7. Transformers vs. Gi Joe
8.Transformers Bravemasters
9.Transformers War Within
10.Transformers Exodus
11. Transformers
12. Transformers Dark Cybertron
>>
>>78207310
kill yourself
>>
File: zrzdyouyu5larernyfja.jpg (628 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zrzdyouyu5larernyfja.jpg
628 KB, 1920x1080
>>78207024
>A shared continuity of studio blockbusters was unheard of before the MCU
>>
>>78207223
prequel with the quints creating the bots
sequel to the last with prime going after quints
bumblebee movie on earth fighting new cons
sequel to prequel about the origin of cons and autobots
sequel to that about the last days of cybertron
possible convoluted primus and unicron twist reveal about the true creators, blending both origin stories
beast wars movie, though this would be a massive stretch

idk theres like 8
>>
>>78207273
>It's silly to see people attempt to spawn things off of Dracula Untold or the Transformers franchise.

Do you even Transformers lore?
>>
>>78207333
Drink bleach.
>>
>>78207283
>Jethuth Chritht, how horrifying
>>
>>78206704
>Bawwwwwww
Seriously why do movie franchises trigger /co/ now?
>>
Something tells me that this is going to backfire in the worst way possible but Hasbro and Paramount probably won't care
>>
Paramount, Hasbro to Unite G.I. Joe, ROM and Micronauts in One Universe

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/12/15/paramount-hasbro-to-unite-g-i-joe-rom-and-micronauts-in-one-universe/

>Taking full advantage of their literal toybox, Hasbro and Paramount Pictures plans to create an interconnected movie universe that unites G.I. Joe, Micronauts, Visionairies, M.A.S.K. and ROM.
>>
>>78207459
I do. But I'm clearly referring to the films.

Reading comprehension.
>>
>>78207410
Japan doesn't count. Especially because those films predate Jaws,the first block buster
>>
>>78207762
This had been the plan for TFP which was a combination of Hasbro and the Hubs Avengers +AoS before it flamed out. A former Hasbrolabs employee laid the problem as constant lack of communication and infighting between various groups at Hasbro.
>>
>>78207273
Toho was just a series of sequels and later crossovers not a designed cinematic universe, it's simialr to AVP or Freddy vs jason, the difference between taking properties and slaming them together, and actually designing multiple films at the same time as part of a single intitiative.

The difference between a marriage and being twins
>>
>>78207902
Just adapt all the Fucking lore n shit in

seee

>>78207435
>>78207324
>>
>>78208025
>A universe
>In which multiple films take place

It's a cinematic universe, well-crafted or not.
>>
>>78207762

So...

>G.I. Joes struggle to work in a world changed after the wars with the Transformers
>M.A.S.K based most of their weapons and transforming vehicles on cybertronian tech.
>ROM is either developed on Earth thanks to (you guessed it) cybertronian technology, or a team searching for Optimus finds him on another planet
>Micronauts are their own thing until they discover all of the above stuff going on and how it might threaten their universe
>The continued fights and micro-universe shenanigans leads to the rise of Visionaries, people who can use magic that has been leaking into the world.
>When they try to follow the magic back, they come across these talking, colored horses...
>>
Thing is, after 4 films, we pretty much know what to expect with robot vs. robot. You can't make a shared universe off of one franchise.
>>
Marvel ruined cinema for years to come.

Oh well, the sooner this crap collapses the better.
>>
>>78207978
Well they wanted to unite all tf in a post crisis Lucasian one true canon and then spin off shit from that but they had a cartoon, comic and film series all with independent settings, they canceled Animated for Prime but for some reason HASBRO STUDIOS on the HASBRO CHANNEL didn't listen to HASBRO and went off the reservation. IDW said no to a reboot and then went on to reboot twice anyway, and the films just did there own shit until they hired Batman and Beautify Mind to run all hasbro paramount films. Also they tried to merge with dreamworks but Disney Special Ops assassinated it.
>>
>>78208078
Ok then, I will be pedantic, I said MAKING cinematic universe, not stitching together pre existing unrelated film series. like Freddy and Jason and AVP
>>
>>78206704
>Fox hired Millar to set up an X4 universe

That lasted all of a weekend before he got them sued for claiming it would "fill in the gaps" in the MCU, that it would, in effect, be an unlicensed knockoff of another studio's works.

It's natural they'd all be looking into it, but don't imagine every announced project is going to come to fruition, even if they seem to be using very popular IPs.

The thing is, the more popular something is, the more people there are pitching their ideas to make money from it, and the job of the dopes in suits is to decide which of those ideas will make the most money. Sometimes they decide to throw investment at transforming aliens, sometimes they decide to make Jupiter Ascending.
>>
>>78208125
Honestly it's kinda redundant to make a shared universe to the Transformers movies when they don't really utilize the lore that much
>>
>>78208113
It's funny, the subtle backstory of.Gijoe 1( set in 2020 remember) was there tech was TF based.
Now we had Aoe with tformers hunted off Eartg and humans taking there tech
>>
>>78208113
TF Rom is a Silver Knight>>78208248
Redundant means the.exact opposite of hoe you sed it here
>>
>>78208169
It's already starting. Fantastic Four flopped hard and the next X-Men movie looks like complete shit, as does Deadpool which looks very very cheap

Transformers films are making less and less money domestic, and in this PC age it's only a matter of time until the next Bayformers film flops in the US

Disney is making a 1 billion dollar Avengers film, which is fucking crazy and unless Star Wars proves otherwise there's no way they're going to be able to make two times it's budget back, even with the manipulative practice of having most of the showtimes being in 3D.
>>
>>78208457
Oh yeah and the next star trek films looks like THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRVD32rnzOw

Look at the dislike bar. People are starting to get tired of these films.
>>
>tfw the reputation of Transformers as franchise will get worse and worse and Hasbro doesn't care
>>
>>78208951
They already don't. Just look at the dreck they let fly in the comics. Or the shit they put out on the toy shelves.
>>
>>78208995
>omitting the godawful cartoon they're airing right now

That's the worst offender of all
>>
>>78209040
It's so awful I forgot about it.
>>
File: 350px-Terrashock-RID-intro.jpg (27 KB, 350x305) Image search: [Google]
350px-Terrashock-RID-intro.jpg
27 KB, 350x305
>>78209040
>>78209061
It looks great though. They got the tron legacy guys to do it.
>>
>>78206944
Marvel made real money on it first, and thus made it popular.
>>
>>78208951
>tfw lifelong TF fan and have had to watch the franchise hit the bottom of the barrel and keep digging year after year
>>
>>78208995
>>78209040
>>78209061
I thought it was alright. Granted I haven't seen a lot of episodes recently
>>
>>78208184
>IDW said no to a reboot and then went on to reboot twice anyway

IDW has never rebooted anon. It's still the same continuity as Furman's Infiltration mini that started the entire thing. You might be thinking of ReGeneration, which is a different thing and a sequel to the Marvel comics.
>>
>>78209040
The cartoon series is more like a stopgap until they reformulate their TF strategy for television and cable and get an A-list team running it. The current team: Beechen/Scott are strictly B-listers.
>>
>>78206704
>>78206857
>if marvel hadn't done it first?
>>78207024
>unheard of before the MCU?
>>78207273
>modern originator?
>>78208229

One last time with this rabbit hole.
>Sequel is mostly made up of, at the time, new characters
>Spinoff features an entirely new cast, is set on the other side of the globe, and teases the return of the "face of the franchise"
>Fourth movie is the first time characters from the first, sequel and spinoff come together (it also happens to be *set before the spinoff and is a direct sequel to 2F2F; a timeline that lasted before the most recent installment*)
>Two in-universe short films by 2009
{Added Bonus}Never-ending story, deaths, needing to move past & grow from those + other major shake-ups and...voila!

Take a big guess which modern Universal franchise I'm thinking of that recently said they were doing a cinematic universe even though they've been doing a cinematic universe.

TF Universe sounds intriguing and I guess if they really wanted to ape Marvel they'd adapt something similar to that Transformers Cybertron show from mid 2000s.

>>78209100
Show's decent. It's trying to be less serious and serialized than Prime for the kids and whatnot.
Heard great things about that Combiner Wars cartoon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMKsGdCxpuc
>>
>>78209176
I kind of feel like OP should be mad at Marvel for ripping off Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith.

What is Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back if not the Avengers of the KSCU?
>>
>>78206943
What you didnt want to see giant robots do giant robot things
>>
>>78209494
dang, I totally forgot about those.
>>
How did we go from Beast Wars do this?
>>
>>78207254
So just like 90% of all other Transformers fiction? Don't get me wrong, I love Transformers but that shit aint Shakespeare.
>>
>>78208266
Was this in early drafts or something? It was never explicitly stated in the movie but I remember someone saying they alluded to TF tech in the novel adaptation.
>>
>>78208487
At least we're getting a decent waifu.
>>
>>78206704
>I can't help but cringe at everyone copy ing Marvel.

Good, I cant help but cringe, when normal faggots like you think marvel invented everything.
>>
>>78209685
Brian Goldner took over Hasbro and BW was declared an abomination.
>>
>>78209176
Fast qnd Furious the modern series actually was ALSO modelled after the Mcu, there were whole articles on it
>>
>>78209123
I spoke of AHM , the costa run and the split.

Furmans stuff was selling way low so they entered a period of desperate change ups. They easily could have just gone into an aligned comic after Maximum dinobots. AHM or the first ongoing
>>
>>78209149
No such thing as a and b list at that level. Animator are pretty much the same level of "list" to everyone but nerds. Like what, you think they are waiting to get Weisman or Genndy? They hire who they can hire.
>>
>>78209494
The View Askew stuff are really just sequels to each other, and Tarantino is a bunch of in references
>>
>>78211135
citation :my ass

>>78210687
A shared cinematic universe designed as such is a Marvel innovation. All other film croaaovers were just taking pre existing series and having a crossover film or two. the explicit univerde building based around brands is something the MCU spawned .

Godzilla is the closest we have, and even then that's more of a series of sequels and spin offs that occasionally bled back together
>>
>>78214373
What they "modelled after" was the cape formula, which isn't about the shared universe novelty. Every sequel after Fast 5 (2011) has been building on Fast 5's template.
Fast and Furious franchise did every shared cinematic universe trait 8 years before the MCU.
>>
>>78206704
before the 4th movie I would have said this was stupid
hell, when the 4th movie was announced i was like "why? we don't need another, the first three did their job"
but AFTER watching the 4th movie and being pleasantly surprised by the very decent plot setup it has going... i actually like this. they teased some greater power, possibly an equivalent of the quintessons. They showed us there's more stuff going on in the universe than just a dead planet and the remnants of the two warring factions.. and most importantly, they gave us EVEN WORSE human characters than before, so surely they will never try that again
>>
Sounds like good things to me.

Then again, I'm a huge Transformers and Universal Monster fan.

The rest... eh.
>>
You know what they should have done?

They should have had War for Cybertron, Prime and the comics been all set in one, new shared universe like they fucking planned from the beginning.

>>78215583
I don't think you understand what shared universe means. It means multiple films from different series existing in a single world that cross reference each other.

Which is what makes a Transformers shared movieverse kind of a retarded idea when the public would just look at them like "Transformers films" and not multiple series, so having say, a movie called "Transformers" and a movie called "Decepticons" or "Transformers: Decepticons" in the same year would not go over well with the movie going public. Every Marvel film is at least theoretically different from the rest of them, Transformers can ONLY be about big transforming robots.
>>
>>78215758

>They should have had War for Cybertron, Prime and the comics been all set in one, new shared universe like they fucking planned from the beginning.

They did, mostly.
>>
>>78215797
The comics didn't even try, as far as I'm aware.

Prime was originally gonna tie in but by the time it started they dropped it. So the ONLY things in the WfC-verse are the two games and the novelization.
>>
>>78215758
WFC and Prime are set in the same setting or to be specific, the backstory to Prime is WFC with minor details changed and the future of WFC is Prime with minor details.

Aso who gave a fuck about the IDW comics in 2009?Fucking no one, it's why they kept grapsing at straws until the found one and they lucked into being closer to hasbro around 2012 when algnee fell apart.

And I get what you mean about TF, it would be a bit thin, but you do things like picking different setgings, eras and characters and it works.

Thirteen Era
Archaic Era
Feudal Knights of Cybertron era
Wings, War Within, WFC era
Exiles Space wars era
Earth post war era
Peace era
Beast Era

all of which have several decent stories to adapt
>>
>>78215845
Are you retarded, they had Fucking cutscenes from the games as flashbacks.

The novels actively set up Prime backstory.

Predacons rising entire premise.is based on something that happens in exiles.

Fall of Cybertron had numerous call forwards to prime.
>>
>>78215845

If you mean the two ongoings, then yeah, Hasbro saw how dense the IDW continuity had become and went "Rebooting now would be too confusing".

They did release two series set in the Aligned universe starring the Dinobots, though.
>>
>>78215846
I mean I would LOVE the movies, but it would run the film franchise into the ground. Joe Buttfuck doesn't want to see two or three Transformers movies a year.

>>78215875
Hey man, I only watched the beginning of Prime, but when I asked in /tfg/ a few years ago they said the Cybertron series was no longer canon to Prime.

>>78215891
I love the IDW ongoing even though I only started like a year ago, I never read the Aligned ones though.

Part of me is glad they kept the continuity but part of me is continually disappointed that my store has to special order the TF books just for me because nobody else buys them, I think a total reboot would boost the popularity.
>>
Im watching Age of Iltron right now

I think I might be dead, ive been sitting here for like 4 hours

Movies longer than 2hr 15min should be banned
>>
>>78209100
> look great

It doesn't. Prime was fucking beautiful, it only suffered from barren environments. RID looks like shit.
>>
>>78215846
I wouldn't mind seeing G2 comics put to film.
>>
>>78216150

They'd be rated R.
>>
>>78216043

that extra 6 minutes that brutal?
>>
>>78215972
Joe Buttfuck will see anything. That's why he's joe.buttfuck

The biggest challenge is to give them thematic and visual distinction, which is possible if they design it as such
>>
>>78215972
Transformers doesnt have traditional contonuities, but continuity families. The idea is there is a common story, but details may be a bit different in different media. like a mythic cycle.

The primary example is the original cartoon and comics, which covered the same events but with certain divergences, like the dinobots.

Wfc and Prime are actually closer than most.

So if you want to get technical, the future of wfc is something very much Prime like, and the past ot prime is something very much Wfc like, but they are so close refering to one about details to the other is what you do if you don't want to be a pedant. The hasbro term for this is the Squint Test. they aren't autistic about details so long as it lines up in general
>>
File: 350px-OctopunchRID.jpg (22 KB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
350px-OctopunchRID.jpg
22 KB, 350x235
>>78216139
Look at this nigga andtellme.he dont. look based
>>
>>78216161
Cool
>>
>>78215758
>multiple films from different series existing in a single world that cross reference each other.

The first 3 movies are part of the same street racing series, where the 4th-onwards tacks on more of that heist/crime thriller with cars.
Not having a Tokyo Drift 2 might be the only argument remaining, but the rest still check out for a "shared universe" or at least the modern version the MCU gets credit for.

To go back to TF, they were considering solo series based on individual Autobots. Plus, I brought up that TF Cybertron cartoon since that show mentioned different planets/factions of Transformers gathering up some artifacts to stop some black hole. Pretty sure TF in general have those treasure hunting arcs with one series or another.
>>
Ok co pitch your 12 movie Transformers saga
>>
>>78216660
>>78207324
>>78207435
>>
>>78216660
1. Movie about Transformers on Earth and establishing covert war with human paranormal investigators and some government guys becoming aware of them and foil a Decepticon attempt for taking over society through culture and communications
2. Movie where the existence of Transformers becomes well-known among Earth-natives and Decepticons launch major attack to take planet, Decepticon victory at end. Optimus Dies.
3. Time-skip of about 40 years which deals with a pocket cell of Autobots on Earth fighting against a Decepticon government in guerrilla warfare style. Ancient Decepticons that have been living on Earth for millions of years reveal themselves. The occupying Decepticons flee back to Cybertron while Autobots rebuild Earth and prepare to fight for Cybertron.
4. Dual plotline movie which details the origins of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons while having the current fight happening. Results in Autobots taking control of Cybertron.
5. Unicron appearance. Causes the Autobots and Decepticons to need to fight together to defeat it, which reveals the existance of other planets like Cybertron across the universe.
6. Unicronian faction appears, seeking to revive their dark god by taking the Energon out of each of the other worlds and tainting it, with the Autobots and Decepticons both seeking to stop them since eating the planet makes their fighting in vain. Megatron is killed and revived as Galvatron who fights for the Unicron faction in a possessed state.
7. Movie that focuses on building relationships between Autobot and Decepticons and the other worlds. Scorponok declares himself the new leader of the Decepticons and creates a splinter faction that opposes the unified government.
8. Time-travelling beings known only as the Cybertronians come from the future to conquer Cybertron. Reason revealed as Liege Centuro Jhiaxus dies.
9. Wars between universes. Galvatron returns and regains his memories.
>>
>>78217701
10. Prequel movies set in the days before Autobots and Decepticons. A war among gods, The Thirteen. Shows Primus become inert as Leige Maximo and The Fallen align with Primus's brother god Unicron to taint Primus.
11. Quintesons causing mischief. A more lighthearted movie and has release date in the middle of typical window of length behind movies.
12. The end of the universe brought about by Primus itself rejecting the path that Transformers took and forms a body out of the many worlds that Transformers call home. Ends with the current leader-types tagging together to kill God.
>>
File: bbelieve.jpg (108 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bbelieve.jpg
108 KB, 800x600
So wait, is Bay at all involved in these movies still? Will they actually get better now? I want them to be good I just have no faith in cinematic transformers now.
>>
>>78217701
>>78217801
>implying the average moviegoing audience who are accustomed to Michael Bay's explosion fests would comprehend all of this comic shit
Just adapt one of the cartoons desu senpai
>>
We are in THE MARVEL ERA. DC fanboys hate to admit it.
>>
File: 1257108208948.jpg (38 KB, 265x302) Image search: [Google]
1257108208948.jpg
38 KB, 265x302
>>78206704
THEIR

IT'S "THEIR" YOU FUCK.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU GET THAT WRONG IN ONE POST?
>>
File: beast wars predacons.jpg (504 KB, 1583x1024) Image search: [Google]
beast wars predacons.jpg
504 KB, 1583x1024
>>78211135

it really hurts that everyone at Hasbro is a geewunner at the moment.

sure i like G1 Classics figures but i like the other series too.
>>
>>78206704
You want to create a Transformers cinematic universe? Reveal that this entire time, the cars in The Fast and The Furious movies have been autobots.

2 Transformers 2 Furious.
Transformers: Cybertron Drift
>>
>>78206704

> Robert Kirkman
...alright, I'll bite. I'm interested.

> Brian Goldner has talked about Bumblebee getting a potential spin-off of the franchise.
Please no.

> Warners is doing it with there Godzilla Monster universe and the DC Extended Universe
To be fair, DC is one of the few properties that needs a cinematic universe to thrive.
>>
>>78221800
true
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.