[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1450086620599.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450086620599.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you.

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.
>>
>>78199187
Predator and T-1000. Shit thread.
>>
Bucky and Nuada so they can DP me whole day.
>>
>one of these options comes with two immortal warriors

after that pick two is irrelevant.
>>
>>78199187
The two immortal and unstoppable slasher film characters.
>>
>>78199208
>>78199215

The problem with that is they're not necessarily able to stop your ass from being killed. Nothing anyone else does to them is going to affect them but they're not the target.

It's the main problem with Bucky. On your team he's not much against the forces he's up against. Against you though he'd probably manage to kill you before the others could react.
>>
>>78199242
Or I'll just let Jason and Mike sandwich me. Protecting me from all harm, and giving a nice snuggle to boot.
>>
>>78199200
four aliens is better than one predator
>>
>>78199242
that's still 3 people protecting you. Add the slasher duo and that's five.
>>
File: 1449486155340.gif (87 KB, 280x297) Image search: [Google]
1449486155340.gif
87 KB, 280x297
>grievous

Hes literally an undefeated master tactician in battle (minus obi wan od course). He would know absolutely how to defend in a situation like this.
Not to mention he wins in every 1 v1 match up in this list.
> predator

Most feared hunters in the galaxy. Literally trumps aliens.
>>
>>78199285
Nah. Predator can prepare. And pred can be given commands. Aliens cant really communicate.
>>
Nuada and his Golden Army guys.

Unkillable and stronger than anything else on the list.
>>
Predator and Winter Soldier so he won't snipe me when I least expect it.
>>
Nuada is a hard counter to the slashers.
>>
Grievous is top tier
T-1000 is very high tier
Predator is very high tier
Slashers are shit tier
Lizard is mid tier
Aliens are low tier
Winter Soldier is between high and very high due to his weapons stockpile
Nuada is also between high and very high

I'd say the best combination is T-1000 and Winter Soldier. I don't care about WS himself but the T-1000 with that stockpile would take out all the others with ease.
>>
People are seriously underestimating Lizard.

>stronger than Spider-Man (can benchpress 12 tons)
>can regenerate like Wolverine
>very agile and can clinge to walls and ceilings
>brilliant mind of a scientist who can invent and engineer stuff to help
>sharper instincts and senses
>alarm system and bunch of scouts in the form of lizards
>>
Nuada and Predator.
Nuada mainly for nigh-invincible soldiers and the ability to permanently end the slasher duo.
Predator for his plasma caster which can severely damage the T-1000 and presumably kill it with enough direct hits, plus the extreme stealth, tracking, and detection skills/tech.
I try to convince the predator to share and recreate some of his tech with me and Nuada and his soldiers, simply so we all have a much easier time, and I'll see if Nuada has any magic he might be able to work to help the rest of us. With all of that squared, we should be fuckin golden.

The only things that even remotely stand a chance would be Grievous (not sure how a predator might deal with someone of his caliber, he could probably deflect all the projectiles, and predators aren't the best close up), but ultimately Nuada could take him out I think.

Winter soldier will just be destroyed by the predator.
Lizard can only stand a chance if he manages to get his hand on some tech to reverse engineer...hopefully the enemies don't actually work together, otherwise Grievous and him would make a devastating combination. And the t-1000, thinking about it. Though I highly doubt a terminator would ever work with someone else, skynet is much too paranoid for that.

The aliens are tricky, but really only if you're in a place with ventilation big enough for them to fit in, which is inexplicably dark all the time. Predator hopefully isn't as incompetent as they were in AVP.
>>
I think I'd have to pick Nuada and the Aliens just for sheer manpower. I have 7 things protecting me now.

Would lightsabres work on the Golden Army?
>>
>>78199187
I actually want to see a movie where Freddy, Jason, and Michael Myers fights Predators, Aliens, and Terminators.
>>
Everyone picking Nuada is dead. Jason is just going to find his sister and chop off her head. Then Nuada is kill too.
>>
>>78199749
Not if he uses his spear to kill Jason first
>>
>>78199759
Assuming you're dumb enough to keep her with you, she'd be killed in the cross fire or sniped whatever. Hide her? Horror movie cliche's will have her found and machete raped in no time.
>>
Would rather see Winter Soldier replaced with the Replicants from Blade Runner. Feel like they would fit better in this matchup.

Either way, pretty sure Grevious would take it. He's killed worse things than the Aliens or Predator, and the rest of them don't really have many ways to combat his lightsabers.
>>
>>78199780
Horror movie cliches top applying when she lives in a mystical underground kingdom I think
>>
>>78199788

Whoops, didn't even read what was being asked. For protection I would still take Grevious though. Predator for my second, because he would have the technological side of fighting covered.
>>
Grievous and Jason. Get the fuck out of here OP
>>
I would pick the people who could train me in their ways so that the lethality of the group would increase.
>>
>>78199187
This is actually hard. Nuada and Bucky can be assassins, hard to notice before the kill. Picking them would mean you can't be stealth killed, but I doubt they have the raw power as defensive against other powerhouses. Aliens and pred and T1000 and the Lizard is the same, but they are also powerhouse defenders, so they are good both offense and defense, stealth or not. But picking them means the stealth assassins are free to stealth kill you. Grievous is a general and a combatant, he will either nuke you from afar as offense or go tactical. Picking him would make sure you won't be nuked. But will he really be able to stop assassins?

My point is, these guys are all good offense and assassins, but they are vulnerable to the others offensive capabilities
>>
Anyone not picking the slasher duo guarantees that he gets killed a month down the line in a cliched horror movie final scene.
>>
>>78199187
>MCU characters

Shit pic
Shit thread
>>
>>78199187
The real wildcards are the slashers, grievous and Winter solider

>Grevious cant be beat on swordplay and is a general so good tactics and allrounder
>lightsabers trump literally everything on that list including aliens because the wounds are burned so no acid blood.

>Slasher pair with horror tropes get 1000x stealth bonus and can essentially appear behind you at all times

>Winter soilder is the real wildcard, if he just needs to kill you his the most dangerous, on your team his not as strong in a 1v1 with anybody.
>>
>>78199825
>Picking them would mean you can't be stealth killed

You are forgetting about the Predator.
>>
>>78199187
Grievous and the Bucky. Bucky to send out in the world to assassinate the others and Grievous because he's good at tactics and can handle any of the others in a fight. Other than Nauda or possibly the Aliens he'd also be the best pick if the others chose to just zerg rush me since he's great in a fight vs multiple opponents.
>>
File: 1441485961462.jpg (2 MB, 3050x2000) Image search: [Google]
1441485961462.jpg
2 MB, 3050x2000
>>78199200

Welp that was a short thread.

>>78199285

Nah, you pick the Predator, because he's the only one that can take out the Terminator. You're just removing the counter.
>>
>>78199187

Grievous and Lizard

Grievous destroys the T-1000 with blaster, as it is a weapon the 1000's are vulnerable too.

Lizard controls the Alien with his reptile mind rape

The three of us team up on Nuada, steal the crown, and spear.

I take the crown, and kill predator with the Golden Army folk.

Griveous permanently kills the slasher duo with Nuada's spear

All that is left is the predator, which I kill by using Nuada's crown which won't register as a weapon, and he eventually dies at the hands of the regenerating golden army bots and the massive pile-on of my army

After that, all that's left is lol winter soldier.
>>
>>78202974

Be proactive up on this bitch.

Probably would take winter soldier out before Predator. His Magnetic Mine projector could probably OHKO ol' Arnie Buster, if nothing else, the Lizard could use the tech to disrupt the predator's stealth tech

If he doesn't get too triggered by bucky's prosthetic arm I guess
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (39 KB, 435x557) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
39 KB, 435x557
>>78199187
Nuada, because he's a genuinely sympathetic bad guy.
>>
>Nuada has two of his immortal soldiers.
Fuck man, that's pretty ridiculous. Nigh-indestructible warriors of magic steel is OP. You can easily just ask him for the crown and control the soldiers yourself.
> Slasher duo comes with horror movie tropes.
It's like they don't want you to pick anyone else. Holy shit, you get not 2 but 4 nigh-unkillable fuckers with a super fast combatant to boot. I'm choosing those guys.
>>
T-1000 and General Grievous, based on the assumption that the T-1000's superior sensory systems would be able to spot a cloaked Predator.

Grievous to take them out as they come in, T-1000 to keep in-close bodyguard work.

(True Immortals you chop up and bury in pits.)

Man, General Grievous is winning this thread, isn't he?
>>
>>78199187

Important question: are they also my boyfriends?
>>
>>78199208
Predator and SlasherDuo, otherwise they can just materialize outta nowhere and kill you.
>>
>>78207126
Well if it's Genndy's Grievous he's basically unstoppable unless he's in an unfair fight against several high level badasses with space wizard powers.
>>
>Bucky
>basically normal dude so goddamned incredible at combat that he can take down Nazi superscience and is responsible for training the most famous assassin in his universe
>Jason Vorhees AND Michael Meyers, two goddamned immortal killing machines who, in this instance, come armed with some of the most stupid bullshit plot armor possible due to the tropes of the horror genre

Nobody stands a fucking chance besides Grievous or Nuada, and both could easily be sniped by Bucky.
>>
>>78199187
If i chose grevious can it be genndy's version?
>>
>>78199242
good point. jason slowly walking towards the others, means you have to outrun them all, while he does that..
>>
>>78199187
Two of these have space ships, the rest do not. Grievous/Predator is the only correct answer.
>>
>>78199187
Grievous and T-1000. The T-1000 is essentially invincible and Grievous has a weapon that can essentially cut through anything and is somewhat agile. I might replace one of them with Nuada if I thought about it a it more since he also has two essentially indestructible warriors. The only problem with them is that they can get dismantled pretty easily, even if they can fix themselves from just about anything.
>>
>>78199187
I think Greivous could take T1000 pretty easily and I assume liquid metal wont do well in recovering from light saber slashes. I dont know why. Molten metal fucks up the liquid metal so heating it up definitely gives it problems.

I pick Grievous and Predator.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.