[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kamala Khan, quality representation of Islam in the media, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: kamala khan in masjid.jpg (125 KB, 702x660) Image search: [Google]
kamala khan in masjid.jpg
125 KB, 702x660
Kamala Khan, quality representation of Islam in the media, but is her story arc that good? I say no.
>>
>>78196971
Yeah, you can see her mature into her role as a superhero.
>>
>>78196976
Yes, but she's still an annoying tumblrina. Also, the villains suck ass
>>
>>78197022
Counterpoint: she's not a "tumblrina", but rather the modern social outcast heavily into pop culture. We can't relate, being the older generation.
A tumblrina is an entirely different animal entirely. They're "politically active" and refer heavily to real life events rather than actually doing anything.

Also, most Marvel villains suck and the ones who don't tend to get passed around from group to group or get killed off as a show of Worf to a pre-1980's villain. She also hasn't found her nemesis yet.
>>
>>78197289
>She also hasn't found her nemesis yet.
I think she might have.
>>
You know who needs this attention.

Dr. Fate.

This is like the fifth Kamala thread today.

Give some Muslim attention to poor Khalid.
>>
>>78197289
this

We find her annoying because we aren't teenagers anymore.

This is the modern peter parker.

But other than that the portrayal of westernised muslim youth is top notch. seriously, really solid and realistic representation of muslim communities in western nations, and this is coming from an Australian muslim. honestly its quite refreshing.
>>
So how did Kamala become an Avenger?
>>
>>78197500
that book sucks tho
>>
>>78197542
By being really adorable.
>>
>>78197289
>A tumblrina is an entirely different animal entirely. They're "politically active" and refer heavily to real life events rather than actually doing anything.

She is completely a Tumblirna. Hell, >>78196971 is a poorly valed comment on how Islam has become more 'conservative' after the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
>>
>>78197542
She was at the right place at the right time when Sam and Tony were giving ID cards.
>>
>>78197542
like most Avengers, being in the right place at the right time
>>
>>78196971

Is her story arc over?
then how can you say if its good or not?
>>
>>78197562
>valed
'Veiled'.
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (69 KB, 832x535) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
69 KB, 832x535
>>78196971
>quality representation of Islam in the media
What? She started blowing things up and behead people for ISIS?
>>
>>78197614
I mean she's had twoish arcs now. The Thomas Edison/Inventor thing and then it was Evil Boyfriend
>>
>>78197542
SJWaid hates his white skin
>>
>>78197562
>is a poorly valed comment on how Islam has become more 'conservative' after the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

No fool, that's just how it is for most Mosques, even in NY long before the shit in the mid east. They usually have separate entrances for their own section for prayers. Kamala having some banter.

This is the only book that's weird reading since my neighbors are paki and bengali, so I get these references.
>>
>>78197533
I'm 19 and I find her incredibly annoying. The whole world isn't Melbourne you sandnigger faggot.
>>
>>78198078
Why is she annoying anon?
>>
>>78196976
> Mature into a super hero

Is that what we call a forced meme that sticks around?
>>
>>78197647
There's been Muslims in the US since the first wave of refugees came in the 1920's and settled a town in the midwest. They're basically Mormons in terms of blended culture.

Don't confuse "muh proud culture" Eurotrash and first gen crazies with strong 'murrican assimilation.
>>
>>78197289
>Counterpoint: she's not a "tumblrina", but rather the modern social outcast heavily into pop culture. We can't relate, being the older generation.
I'm 18, relatively "hip", and have been reading comics casually for about 5 years. She's completely unrelatable to my generation as far as I can tell. And working at a comic store, her audience is literally tumblr users.
>>
>>78198249
>her audience is literally tumblr users.
Do you hand out a survey to everyone who walks in the store?
>>
>>78197468

Sam is Kamala's nemesis?

I can see it.
>>
>>78198210
Not every young person (especially not every young comic fan) is some constant meme-spouting fandom member. It's almost insulting to insinuate that she''s a representative of young people.

However I have noticed from personal experience that the type of people who do act like that tend to shout the loudest and act like they're the norm (of nerds) so I guess I can understand why marketers and 30 year old tumblr-users would think that.
>>
>>78198237
>first gen crazies
I thought it was poor second generation immigrants that were more likely to get hooked into extremist ideology.
>>
>>78198395
So you don't like that she's a dork?
>>
>>78198430
No I don't, it's an overdone archetype in cape now a days. That's not what I said though.
>>
>>78198629
Is there anything you don't like about Kamala specifically or is it just cause dorks are overdone? What other dorks in comics are there like Kamala?

>That's not what I said though.
Well, that didn't really pertain to my question.
>>
>>78198673
I suppose one thing I don't like about Kamala specifically is that she was one of the few characters inserted for diversity that looked promising. Then it turned out her character was basically the exact same as current run squirrel girl and every other made-for-tumblr hero.
>>
>>78198775
My god you meme-spewing faggot you really have nothing of substance to say.
>>
>>78196971
>Friend just wears Hijab to break away from her secular parents
>Doesn't even stay through Mosque
What's the point babe?
>>
>>78198775
Squirrel Girl is way different from the new Ms Marvel, and I'm not just talking art style. Shit like SG doesn't even try to tell a story.
>>
>>78198342
No, but every single person who consistently buys that title (all 3 of them) has made it a point that they have a tumblr blog.

Tumblr users are worse than Vegans, I swear.
>>
I like the series. I think it's fun and I'm tired of seeing everyone talk about how fucking progressive they are instead of just having fun and telling a story.
>>
>>78198867
I'm sure they are anon.
>>
>>78196971
I think /co/ just likes Kamala because she's looks """cute""". If you took her same annoying personality and put it on a Muslim who was Chubby and was drawn by Erica Henderson but still kept the writing, /co/ would hate her call her the worst character ever made and her comic the most cringy meme comic ever made.
>>
>>78199422
Erica Henderson level art would put anyone off a book.

Fucking Morrison wouldn't be able to save Henderson art book.
>>
Islam needs to be forcibly dragged kicking and screaming through three or four reformations before it can even be considered a real religion. It's a barbaric shitty breeding ground for violence and intolerance, and attempting to portray it positively in mainstream comics is not a good idea.
It's the same as if they were trying to show how the Klu Klux Klan are actually really nice once you get to know them and that only a few extremists among them are bad.
>>
>>78199422
>was drawn by Erica Henderson
Well yeah, but aesthetic design matters a lot. Ugly characters can be great but they still have a sense of aesthetic. Henderson's art is just bad.
>>
>>78197500
Khalid isn't DELICIOUS BROWN QUIRKY GIRL XDDD
>>
>>78199452
You know every time you talk like that. This book so guaranteed another issue.

If you want this book to die. You have to ignore it.
>>
>>78198395
Sorry, but I was there, to a degree.
Man, was I a terrible sucker.
But yeah. I totally see Kamala there.
>>
>>78199468
Maybe if you talked about him. He'd get some love.

5 Kamala threads and a SG one. Just today.
>>
File: hahaha fucking idiot.jpg (50 KB, 340x371) Image search: [Google]
hahaha fucking idiot.jpg
50 KB, 340x371
>>78199473
>critiquing a savage shit-tier religion that advocates the violent abolishment of democracy, using honor-killings as a legitimate strategy for preserving your daughters innocence and beheading people with a chainsaw for fun is SO INTOLERANT, UGH! I'm gonna buy ten copies of this just to support it #NotAllMuslims #NotMyBrownWaifu You should have stayed quiet and not spoken up, don't ever fight it. Just lay down and let it happen.
>>
>>78199468
Maybe if you talked about him he'd get some love.

We had a bunch of Kamala and SG threads today.

Throw him and the other DC characters a thread.
>>
>>78198078
>being this edgy at 19 years old
anon...
>>
>>78199497
No need to tell me, I know. Remember Darkseid War: Green Lantern? Issue everyone like? After it was storytimed, it got maybe 10 more comments and it was archived.
But when we have to Bendis Bendis? Bendis, we can do that until thread reaches bump limit.
>>
>she's not representative of modern teenagers
>only tumblrinas like her
who the fuck do you think uses tumblr
>>
>>78199498
Are you stupid? Do you not understand how marvel manages to push comics yet? That's exactly what happens.

Do you still not understand why Squirrel Girl, Ms Marvel and Whor are still selling?

You're spoon feeding casuals and SJWs this narrative.

Congrats, you are Ms M's biggest shill.
>>
>>78199538
>You're spoon feeding casuals and SJWs this narrative.
>by pointing out the stupidity of glorifying a violent religion
>on /co/

You are a fucking grade-A retard. Headmaster of Retard Academy, Regional Retard Champion.
>>
>>78199542
Cool. Ignore me. Shill for the book with your rage. That's what marvel wants from you the most. They tell you that all the time.

This is why she sells and Midnighter is slowly dying a dog's death.
>>
>>78199498
Yeah. I also like to think of all Christians as that guy who shot up the Planned Parenthood.
They're all violent morons trying to install theocracy in their country and reject modern civil rights but want to stone gays and beat their children to death.
>>
>>78199559
>Midnighter
Don't remind me.

I fucking hate that /co/ keeps falling for marvel's rage strategy.
>>
>>78199568
Try that again in a universe where Christianity hasn't already gone through several reformations.
Thanks for playing, bye.
>>
>>78199538
That's...some rather impressive cloudkekoolander logic. It doesn't make any damn sense, but it IS impressive, I'll grant that. You should write children's books.
>>
>>78199586
No, he's right. Marvel has already mentioned this sort of thing is a marketing strategy.

Outrage sells well and so does controversy. Giving your fanbase exactly what they want oddly enough seems to not be an effective strategy
>>
>>78199577
Do you not watch the news?
That's stuff that happened just last month.
>>
>>78199586
Brevoort has said that's literally their strategy.

They get you mad. It gets everyone talking about the book. More people end up buying their book to see if it's as bad as it sounds.

The worst thing you can do for a book you hate is give it attention.
>>
>>78199610
You understand, I hope, that being annoyed that an inherently religion that has no business being catered to by the west in any way or form does not magically increase sales, right?

Unless you think there are people on /co/ so fucking devoid of any sense that they see someone rag on Islam, then opt to buy a million volumes of Ms. Marvel just to somehow spite people who oppose the most intolerant, ruthless and anti-democratic religion in the world.

You're not actually this fucking dumb, right? You're just pretending, RIGHT?!
Because if not, and you ARE that retard buying it out of spite, then congratulation. You've been completely fucking jobbed.
>>
>>78199610
The truth is only a fraction of the angry fans actually buy it in spite of their anger. It's usually other fans who hear about the controversy that have no preconcieved notions that buy it. The controversy just makes them check it out. They stay long, and then they become the angry fans and they'll eventually leave while other fans hearing of the controversy jump in.
>>
>>78199643
You're a shill for the book, aren't you. Are you doing it for free or does Marvel pay you for it?
>>
>>78199633
>>78199610
Funny how you SJW's used the precise same; "don't speak out, just ignore it" rhetoric a couple of years hence, and now we see where ignoring the problem got us.
>>
>>78199657
You're completely fucking bonkers.
Nip-moot should just shut /co/ the fuck down indefinitely, knowing that people like you use this imageboard is just so fucking depressing.
>>
>>78199668
>>78199660
So are you getting paid by Marvel to do this or not?
>>
>>78198398
Generally yes.
>>
>>78199643
You create a controversy for the book. People become more aware of book ends up buying it. That's Marvel's strategy. They're super transparent about this. Don't know how this can possibly be news for you.

Like people brought up. DC has a Muslim character too that doesn't bring up he's Muslim and doesn't get as much outrage as Kamala.

His book is in the wind.

You are feeding this book with every post you make. It doesn't matter how insignificant you think it is. It's adding up to help her book.

A few people said they're going to be making shit threads on books they actually like to take advantage of this fact.

So unless you're secretly Kamala's biggest fan. You shouldn't be giving her the time of day.
>>
>>78199672
No, you fucking dumbshit. If anyone here is a shill, it's you. And you're doing a remarkably shitty job at it too, just fuck off.
>>
>>78198398
It depends on the situation and the region. France kind of breeds the culture. It doesn't help that Muslims don't really try to assimilate causing even more issues. Both sides are butting heads so muslims get disenfranchised even more and turn to extremist ideology and become crazy in the process. The who situation on both sides is fucked up and ISIS as just made it worse.
>>
>>78199643
Not on /co/, no. But in other places, yeah this is exactly the sort of thing

See when you fight something, that something declares itself oppressed and victimized. Nowadays being the victim is sort of the "in" thing. The victim is immune to criticism.

You wanna fight Islam, just talk about how they oppress their women. Don't attack the religion itself, especially not in broad or generalized statements. You need to seize a moral high ground that dumbfucks cannot help but agree with.

>>78199660
Oh no, speak out definitely. Just do it smarter.

Gamergate was poorly done. Twitch raids against female "gamers" feeding off donations are poorly done.

Shit like that only feeds the machine, mate. If the flavour of the day is oppression, use it. Seize the moral highground even if it's fucking retarded and wield it
>>
>>78199498
Christianity is basically exactly that if you ignore all the interpretive stuff not actually in the Bible.

Much like in Christianity, there are centuries of interpretation changing the way Muslim texts are considered, what things are paid attention to and what things are ignored. Like most Christians, most Muslims have never actually read the Quran in its entirety. Your average western Muslim does not really care for many of the stricter rules in their book, nor those that that would make them unable to interact with society.

Islam doesn't have as much writing behind it as Christianity, but there are plenty of Muslims that fall into the same basic archetype as most modern Christians - i.e. it's a casual thing to them. They're mostly ignorant of its inner workings and they believe the little things they remember. Some of the rules seem a bit strict? Ehhhhhh... it probably doesn't matter too much. Something is in the Quran they don't like? Ehhhhh... maybe it doesn't mean that, or it's not even in there, who has time to read the whole book these days anyway rite? Quran says this thing they either like or don't really care enough about is bad? Ehhhhhh... whatever, maybe that bit was written wrong.
>>
>>78199714
>You create a controversy for the book.
It's like your dumb ass can't understand that /co/ is an echo chamber of a few hundred people where nothing you say fucking matters.
You thick, dumb cunt of a person.
>>
>>78199716
Is this shill mad he got found out?

No one's going to take Kamala away from you.
>>
>>78199716
So does Marvel also pay you to sperge out like that?
>>
>>78199724
Of course you're denying it, you're a shill.
>>
>>78199723
>questioning the holy Qur'an
You are not a Muslim, you are a kuffar and you will be among the first to die on the altar of Sharia, inshallah.
>>
>>78199724
It's so cute that you like Kamala-chan so much.
>>
>>78199751
>>78199736
>>78199730
>>78199728
Holy shit you are one monotonous piece of garbage.
>>
>>78199737
Yeah, that's what your average Muslim in a closed off Muslim community would say.

Ironically, it's not what your average Middle Easterner would say without someone from IS or whoever keeping a gun leveled at their throat, and it's not what an extremely westernized girl that has grown up in an extremely cosmopolitan area of NJ would say.

Radical Muslims obviously exist, much like radical anythings, and are on the rise due to massive recruitment campaigns, mistakes made in the past, and mistakes persisting into the future, but generally they pop up in specific sorts of places.
>>
>>78199716
We all know what you are.

Stop pretending.
>>
>>78199498
>critiquing a savage shit-tier religion that advocates the violent abolishment of democracy, using honor-killings as a legitimate strategy for preserving your daughters innocence and beheading people with a chainsaw for fun

Islam doesn't order or promote any of that. Just take your biased opinions and go back to /pol/. Or are you one of those sheeple who actually think that ISIS represents the real Islam?
>>
>>78199737
if Muhammad was all he was cracked up to be his writing would be absolutely persuasive even to the most stubborn of infidels
>>
>>78199761
Are you that retard from the other day who doesn't get how comics work? Is this your first thread? Everybody knows Marvel does this.

Why do you think people have been trying to cut down on Henderson and Whor threads?

They're tired of giving them a boost.
>>
>>78199769
>>78199773
You people really are indoctrinated beyond saving. This is why Islam will take over the west within the next two decades and people like you will be put to the sword.
>>
>>78198078
he's not saying she's a normal youth he's saying that she's the modern nerd.

a normal person isn't supposed to like her. thats why she's an outcast, her character is just like peter parker.

there was a reason why peter was relatively unpopular among his class mates, its because half the time he was a snarky dick
>>
>>78199773
Islam does promote that. And it doesn't.

It's all there, it's really what you choose to go with. Same for any religion. No True Scotsman shit can fuck off - there is no 'true' Islam, there's Islam as different people practice it, just as with anything else.

Yeah, there's way more westernized Muslims in America and Europe that would rather IS fucked off, but that doesn't really make their Islam 'true' Islam. It's preferable Islam, for me, and I'm assuming us, but those shitheads trading Yazidi girls as sex slaves in Syria? Also Muslims.
>>
>>78197500
Do you mean Muslim Dr. Fate from Earth 2 or Muslim Dr. Fate from Earth Prime?

He's not gonna stick around. I like the guy, but considering the track record of his legacy, inevitably some idiot who thinks names always translate to quality characters will install Kent again just for the sake of appearances.
>>
So what I got from this thread is Kamala will get a 100 issues with a dozen of them being #1.

Sounds about right?
>>
>>78199798
You're the only one here remotely indoctrinated.

I know there's plenty of Muslims that hate my guts on principle. I also know there's plenty that don't. In my ideal world they'd all stop believing in this shit, but ideal worlds are not real worlds.
>>
>>78199808
>there is no 'true' Islam, there's Islam as different people practice it, just as with anything else

How can practitioners of something which Islam heavily forbids ends up as Muslims?
>>
>>78199422
we need a drawfag on this asap
>>
>>78199836
And surprise surprise, the violent ones are the ones that fight, kill and win while you sit there going #notallmuslims like it will protect you from what is coming.
>>
>>78199880
*tips fedora*
>>
File: image.jpg (526 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
526 KB, 900x1200
>>78199873
Erica Henderson already drew Kamala
>>
>>78199895
not fat enough though
>>
>>78199857
Same way it happens for Christians?

>>78199880
Lel, there's been violent fuckers of all sorts trying to kill people like me since forever. IS are a pimple in the greater scheme of things, and we're westernizing Muslims faster than they're being radicalized. Hell, the radicalization is mostly a RESPONSE by Muslims that see how quickly and fully their communities are being westernized, and can't handle it.
>>
Are there still people who post on this board who don't know the Marvel system of rage?
>>
>>78199880
>win
the Daesh are hilariously weak, the only reason they've come this far at all is because the west keeps propping them up as being super-powered unstoppable devils, making it easier for then to recruit edgy morons
>>
You know what I don't get, why some people think religion is the cause of instability in a region instead of just a symptom of it.

the middle east was on the track to becoming pretty moderate post-ww2 and pre-foreign intervention.

The cold war turned that place to shit. and is it any fucking surprise that some kid who grew up in the shit and knew nothing but the law of the blade and the gun, who has had death as a constant companion, who doesn't understand democracy because he never tasted it, who isn't educated because his school was a crater, is it any surprise this kid turns to religion.

Is it any surprise that this kid grows up to continue to live by the blade, that he perverts his religion into a weapon.

I mean there are people on this planet you were born during the beginning of the war in Iraq who are just now old enough to hold and point a gun but not old enough to know anything about what that means. kids so uneducated they have no choice but to believe what they are told.
>>
>>78198775
>Then it turned out her character was basically the exact same as current run squirrel girl
So what you're saying is you didn't read her book at all
>>
>>78199914
>#NotAllMuslims
>#ChristiansAreJustAsBad
>#JustIgnoreTheRapidIslamizationOfTheWesternWorld
>#ToleranceBeforeCommonSense
>>
>>78199914
>Same way it happens for Christians

Plausible enough.
>>
>>78199814
He didn't even get a chance.
>>
>>78199933
>why some people think religion is the cause of instability in a region instead of just a symptom of it

Because just simply hating a religion is much easier than analysing a region's sociological transformation since Crusades.
>>
>>78199914
>Muslims get westernized

Is that a joke ?
>>
Is this what it's like feeling secure for a character you like?

It's nice.

If only someone could get this mad at Vision.
>>
>>78199901
Kylo is black dude?
>>
>>78199999
Without the religion, which is based around blaming everyone else for everything and never taking any responsibility for their own actions, maybe they could have rebuilt their shit and created real, functioning countries instead of endless dictatorships.
Why is it that the west managed to become prosperous and stable despite hundreds of years of religious unrest and religious wars, yet the middle east cannot fucking get their shit together and instead decide to subjugate the civilized world instead.

Is it because of the big bad white man magically keeping them down, or because they are just naturally inferior?
>>
>>78199723
>Christianity is basically exactly that

'Fraid not. Christianity is the veneration of Jesus. Now, let's look at the differences between Christ and Mohammed.

Jesus did not own slaves. Mohammed bought, sold, and captured them.

Jesus was nonviolent. Mohammed was a warlord.

Jesus was celibate. Mohammed had multiple wives.

Mohammed stoned bitches. Jesus prevented bitches from being stoned.

Jesus lived in poverty. Mohammed was fuckin' the Arab Rockefeller.

Just going by the most beloved figure in both religions we see the difference between them. There is a reason no one is afraid of Middle Eastern Christians and people piss their pants over Muslims.
>>
>>78200014
I want to feel secure for a character/series I like too. Every capeshit book I enjoy sells like shit.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>78199819
cute sells, anon
what are you? anti cute?
>>
>>78200014
no one cares about Vision
>>
>>78200042
>Is it because of the big bad white man magically keeping them down, or because they are just naturally inferior

Maybe that's because western countries caused countless shit on the Middle East since the 19th century for the sake of petroleum. I'm not a middle easterner but i can understand their hatred towards anything. Besides MeNa was having a renaissance while yuros were drinking their own piss and dying like a vermin.

Learn some political history before shitposting /pol/tard.
>>
>you're a shill
>no, you're a shill
>you're a tumblrina
>no you're a tumblrina
The SJWs truly have won
>>
>>78200064
Shit post.

That SW dude shit posted until their thread was removed for his waifu.

Do the same for yours.
>>
>>78200111
>muh ancient empires
That's so cute how the "we used to be great" is such a convenient excuse for just wallowing in your own shit and blaming everyone else for your failure.
>>
>>78200054
jesus also appears as a pretty prominent prophet in the Quran and he gets a way better ending.

Instead of dying on the cross god just lets jesus ascend to heaven. then he transforms the face of another man to look like jesus and die in his place.

Now I honestly don't care about either religions I'd just like to point out that other writers cheaply retconing the death of a major character existed way before the death and return of superman.
>>
>>78200148
>is directly responsible for anything happened directly or indirectly
>a convenient excuse

Why you /pol/ tards are so immature when it comes to accepting a fault? I say you also believe Vietnam had a right cause.
>>
>>78198078
>am i-i in the sekret club yet?
>>
I've only read the stuff from this comic that you guys posted here. Seemed slow, dull, cute and girly, and more for teenage girls than for my taste, but I didn't see anything wrong with it.

I think it would be odd for the book to deal with the fucked up politics of the global war on terror.

But I also think it's odd that books that tend to go with "ripped from the headlines" stories cover this poorly, or not at all.

When I say "well", I mean how that one book about the soldier with all the bandages on his head, was it Unknown army? Soldier? dealt with tribal warfare in africa.

>>78198398
At the risk of having this thread go into /pol/ territory, It's a little too complicated to boil down to class and generation warfare.

ISIL actively tries to recruit poor locals in the west. But that's not the whole story.

Most of the Sept. 11 attackers were rich enough to afford an F1 student education visa and the out of state tuition fees you need to support that, and flight school and other things like that..

San Bernadino shooter: He was college educated, making something like 50-70k a year.

The French shooters and bombers are more frequently poor second generation citizens. But several of them could afford international travel to fight and train in Turkey/Syria.

England train bombing. 3 of the 4 were second generation pakistanis, 2 of the 4 went to college. Other two were "chav" class".

Boko Haram and the Janjaweed in Africa on the other hand are dirt poor as poor as fuck locals, or dirt poor as fuck from the middle east. Same as Mumbai, Burma, Indonesia, ect.
>>
>>78200195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IchGuL501U

I thought this video was pretty good at explaining it. You're right, it's not just poverty, that would be too simplified.
>>
>>78200184
>accepting the guilt of other countries governments just because of your skin color
>accepting the blame for things people did years ago
You are an idiot.
>>
>>78200158
>jesus also appears as a pretty prominent prophet in the Quran and he gets a way better ending.
Fuck retcons.
>>
>>78198078
Well look at this tryhard.
>>
>>78200250
Well the new testament was just a massive retcon anyway.
>>
>>78198249
>She's completely unrelatable to my generation as far as I can tell. And working at a comic store, her audience is literally tumblr users.
Have you realized how hard you contradicted yourself.

>She's completely unrelatable to my generation... except for the parts of my generation that aren't me!
>>
File: 12182_900x1350.jpg (451 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
12182_900x1350.jpg
451 KB, 900x1350
>>78200195
>>
>>78198078
WOW, RUDE.
>>
>>78198078
Casual racism isn't going to make the kids at school like you son.
>>
>>78200383
Oh tumblr, tumblr tumblr tumblr... What are we going to do with you.
>>
>>78197988
>muslims are just like you and me!
>they literally have sexual segregation in their brainwashing houses

Totally compatible with western values.
>>
>>78200400
Woah look at this guy.

I bet he's real cool on the internet!
>>
>>78200440
>they literally have sexual segregation in their brainwashing houses
Oh well I guess fuck orthodox Christians too while we're at it.
>>
>>78199660
Okay Stop. Do you even fucking know what sjw mean anymore. You're throwing it out so casually that by your definition anyone who disagrees with you is a sjw
>>
>>78200486
When is the last time Orthodox Christians beheaded 200 people for having a different religion?
For Islam that was last week.
>>
>>78200498
I'm guessing you can't even right now.
>>
>>78200486
Well, yes. Fuck them too.
>>
>>78197542

Combined effect having a successful book and Marvel constantly relaunching and revamping the Avengers roster.
>>
>>78200315
That's the comic. Lots of comics that you guys show me have poor starving africans or millitants as a prop or problem of the week, but that one stood out because the players and problems actually had some depth.

I'm going to bet that it sold like crap.
>>
>>78200506
>For Islam
For ISIS.

You're playing directly into their hands by equating a terrorist group with a religion. That's exactly what they want you to do.
>>
>>78200486
I'm from an Orthodox Christian nation.

Yes, fuck them too.
>>
I'm not really sure why people don't like Ms. Marvel.

I read her main run and I thought it was funny at times, and I ended up caring about her character. Villain was a little weak, but the good thing is new villains can be introduced.

The muslim thing is just put there as part of her every day life. It's not like she's fighting villains in the name of allah or something. I don't see why people would have a problem with it, because it's not trying to cram "religion of peace" shit down your throat.

Yeah Kamala can be a little bit awkward sometimes, but I personally think it's funny. It felt a little bit overdone one or two times, but I think maybe that's just them trying to get into the groove of it maybe?

Her story is just beginning. There is always room for improvemnt. I think Ms.Marvel has a lot of potential and could end up being a very nice comic book.

This is also my first comic book I ever read so maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>78200581

I just find her boring. Nothing about her powers is particularly memorable, her status quo and origin is meh, the costume's kinda dull and maybe it's because she's a teenage girl, but I find her personality to not be interesting any way. I read few issues just to see what deal was because everybody was going on about her but honestly, aside from being a well written muslim girl hero, she has nothing going for her in my eyes. I think it's more that I just find G. Willa Wilson's writing to be super bland to a point where it's entirely forgettable, but so far other writers, like Waid who kinda have made her sound a bit obnoxious, haven't really made her be that interesting either.
>>
>>78200631
That's pretty fair man, guess we don't all have to find it interesting.

I have to agree with you about the powers though. I thought they were actually kind of cool when she could shapeshift, I don't know why they decided to get rid of it and just give her generic stretchy powers. It could be used for so many cool jokes and creative fighting I think if they kept it.
>>
>>78200570
>That's exactly what they want you to do.
I'd ask you to try and explain why you think this is the case, but I know you can't. You're just regurgitating meaningless leftist rhetoric you don't understand.
>>
Islam isn't a religion of peace or a religion of violence. It's just against pacifism when you're being oppressed. The religion of peace quote came from Bush IIRC
>>
>>78196971
>quality representation of Islam in the media
Haha, no it's a pretty whitewashed version of Islam. Waiting for the issue where Kamala's T*rkroach friend decides to travel to Syria to be an ISIS bride after getting recruited on twitter while her Imam preaches about how Sharia should be the law of the land.
>>
>>78200730
Sharia only applies to Muslims not non-Muslims
>>
>>78200753
Wow friend, you sure are dumb.
Sharia is divine law, the word of Allah. It takes precedence over ALL man-made laws in the world, and eventually the whole world shall be made to abide by it, with violence if necessary. You are the weakest sort of fool if you believe you are somehow exempt.

If you ever think "it doesn't apply to me", do not forget to add; "-for now."
>>
>>78200789
Nice bait pham
>>
>>78200730
Oh wow you sure represent a whole religion with less than 2% of its members there.

You sure know about the facts you watched on the news a couple of times.
>>
>>78200799
Enjoy your blissful ignorance while it lasts, you will not survive the coming war.
>>
>>78200659
Bruh, you do realize that ISIS (and fundied in general) hate the moderate gentrified western muslim population, perhaps even moreso than the whites, right? They call them 'the grey zone'. They're basically just westerners, a lot of them pretty far from orthodoxy and they make up the majority of muslim people not living in highly segregated areas. It's that one guy who smokes weed and butters his toast but won't have a bacon sandwich cos 'its haram bro'.

Those are the ones that offer the moderate and western path for young muslims, and are basically the biggest enemy of isis because of it.

Start shitting on them though, you're gonna force the issue and make it easier to radicalise.
>>
>>78200814
Thanks I will.
If you're gonna troll do it in /pol/

I like my /co/ to be comfy and free of politics
>>
>>78200828
Maybe you should go back to your safe space then, tumblr.
>>
>>78200859
Nah I like it here.
>>
>>78200570
Happens in Saudi Arabia too
>>
>>78200826
It's like you really think they won't immediately become radicalised and stab the west you believe them to be so wonderfully integrated into in the back at a moments notice the second Islam begins the final assault. They are just waiting, and meanwhile your dumb ass actually tries to find excuses for them so it can somehow, SOMEHOW become the fault of the society that takes them in when they take a vacation to Syria to douse some innocent people in gasoline and burn them alive. Yes, they did that because the west is so horrible towards them, shame on us, shame on white people. How very dare we.
>>
>>78200828
>talking politics on /pol/

Are you insane? That's like trying to talk comics on /co/.

/pol/ is pretty good for comic book discussions, though.
>>
I really fucking hate Hijab as a woman.

Like, the concept of it is basically "you must be covered and modest and you cannot choose how to present yourself". It goes beyond modesty and into social bullying, forcing women to cover up one of the most expressive parts of their body (their hair) and blend into the crowd. They talk like it's a choice but it's not. If you don't wear it your family and peers pressure you into it.

It ties into all this shitty submissive traditionalist crap. I mean I get it, I hate sluts too but the way Islam treats women is way too fucking extreme to accept. I feel horrible for these women who have no choice in their lives because their dads and brothers brow beat (or occasionally just beat) them into line.

It makes me angry.
>>
>>78200911
idk what to say about that
i'm a hardcore paki muslim and my mom and sisters don't wear it except when praying
>>
>>78200949

Then you're fucking lucky. One of my highschool classmates got shit kicked in for not wearing it on the street by her father. Nobody gave a fuck, she just told us to not say anything and would deny it if the police or school followed it up.

She was fucking broken. It's not something I'll forget easily.
>>
>>78200971
What ethnicity? It's not a big thing here in Pakistan except for the rural areas.
>>
>>78200911
It's interesting that the reason for wearing it is that, according to Islam, a male cannot control himself, at all. Like, a guy's gonna rape a girl because she has a nice ankle.

So, as much as it is for modesty, it's also for woman's "protection".
>>
>>78200990

I couldn't say for certain, but I know she was a second-gen family. We got separated a year later and I think she got married off. Dunno what happened to her.
>>
>>78201004
But it doesn't for a second help against rape, which is an everyday occurrence in Islamic countries. And it's the woman who gets punished for it afterwards. So what is the fucking point.
>>
File: free real estate.jpg (68 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
free real estate.jpg
68 KB, 720x552
>>78200888
Read that post back to yourself aloud, whisper it and maybe stammer a little bit. It has to be quick though.

Now imagine that coming from the mouth of an old guy, wearing a straight jacket, huddled in the corner of a padded cell quietly to himself.

Not an unfitting image, no?

But yeah, not actually any points to respond to, just meaningless emotive 'THEY'RE COMING FOR US ALL' ramblings.

I was actually hoping for a proper argument when I stepped ITT. I enjoy them.
>>
>>78201024
Exactly. Hence the quotation.
>>
>>78200826
It doesn't change the fact that they represent islam. They might be only the one facet of it, and it's still enough to be at least prejudiced towards islam. I will be more sympathetic towards muslims, when they start themselves fight the extremists.
>>
>>78200886
Saudi Arabia is a ... complicated country. It sees too much power in the hands of low-middle judiciary able to hand out verdicts basically at their own discretion. Also it's the fountain head of wahabisim.

>>78200911
So how is levying social pressure to not wear a hijab, or other traditional head covering any better? It's just bullying them into to the other extreme.

Also headscarves are fucking stylin' I sort of want to seem them break into popular everyday fashion.
>>
>>78201044
Who do you think is fighting ISIS? The UAE, Saudi (don't agree with the govt tho), and a bunch of random groups in Syria are all fighting ISIS and losing their lives. ISIS kill Muslims who don't submit to them.
>>
>>78201021
Anon go kill her family and avenge her
>>
>>78199498
>>critiquing a savage shit-tier religion that advocates the violent abolishment of democracy, using honor-killings as a legitimate strategy for preserving your daughters innocence and beheading people with a chainsaw for fun is SO INTOLERANT, UGH!
Wait, there's a comic critiquing Christianity?

Spoiler: Yahweh, God, and Allah are all the same angry war-loving prick.
>>
>>78201031
Yeah yeah, try to ridicule things you can't refute. That is, after all, a stable last resort of people like you who cannot come up with actual arguments. It'll make you feel sightly better, for a little while. But you'll still have it in the back of your head, even while droning on to try and convince yourself otherwise.

I hope you live to see the result of your self-imposed ignorance.
>>
>>78201044
I'm not telling you how you should and shouldn't feel. All I'm doing is explaining what the guy I was responding to didn't seem to understand:

If the west starts openly discriminating against moderate islam, it's going to radicalise and feed the war machine like nothing else.
>>
>>78199498
Honor killings aren't part of Islam
>>
>>78201066

My problem isn't the headscarf itself, it's that I've consistently seen people pressured into wearing it. It's not an inherently bad thing but a tool of tradition and used by bad people to control women.

It'd be great if you could reset the social makeup so that everyone had a fair and consequence-free choice to decide, but you can't do that.
>>
>>78201044
>It doesn't change the fact that they represent islam.
When they're such a ridiculous minority, like less than two percent out of billions of people, then it kind of does.
>>
>>78201044
>when they start themselves fight the extremists.
That is not going to happen, ever. Why would you actively fight your own kind. Just ignore them while they're losing and say you were always behind them when they win. Have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>78201084
Present me with a single, concise and logical point for me to refute and I'll do my best.

I made pretty corporeal points - you gave a rant about how all the muslims are planning to collectively kill the whites or something?

I really WANT to argue with you bro, you're giving me nothing here though.
>>
>>78200659
Not who you're responding to, but you do realise that IS' entire goal is to unite the muslim world in opposition to the west and start an apocalyptic war of civilisations, right? Don't you think that westerners believing that all muslims are radicalised or sympathetic to the radicals would create a situation where more muslims would indeed become radicalised because they only get distrust and hostility from westerners? Now, and stay with me here, would a situation where all westerners and all muslims are uniformly distrustful and hostile towards each other more or less likely to lead to the apocalyptic war of civilisations that IS wants than the status quo?

So yes, uniformly hating muslims is playing into IS' hands, and presumably you don't want that. Unless you want an apocalyptic war of civilisations between islam and the west, in which case congratulations, you are the western version of IS.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450167851307.jpg (6 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450167851307.jpg
6 KB, 236x177
>>78200814
>the coming war

Oh, dear god, /pol/. Get medication, you dangerous loons.
>>
File: yQ02zt2.png (142 KB, 275x266) Image search: [Google]
yQ02zt2.png
142 KB, 275x266
>tfw /pol/ thread in /co/
Hehe...meme
>>
>>78199568
You're delusional if you think Christian extremeism is a problem compared to ther Muslim menace, come back when Christians murder people every other day explicitly in the name of the g-d of Abraham.

This comic is popular because it stars a cigar girl acting cute.
>>
>>78201119
You're right, but I imagine the "war" IS has in mind is more literally apocalyptic than figuratively.

As in there would be no muslim army, as soon as the western army arrives the clouds part and Allah smites them.
>>
>>78200570
Thats gotta be the most retarded shit i've heard, if the moderates are really peaceful they wont turn to terrorism if they feel persecuted
The San Bernardino shooting was allowed to happen because they weren't persecuted
Many ISIS members are from the UK where they are pretty much handed a future on a silver platter while native brits suffer

The problem lies with Islam itself, it has a lot of time to evolve before it can integrate with any civilization
>>
>>78199804
best nerds play D&D
>>
>>78200245
It's so true it hurts. Even people at Marvel writer acknowledge that.
Page from gwenpool special
>>
File: kippen fedora.jpg (59 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
kippen fedora.jpg
59 KB, 500x435
>this entire thread
jesus christ
>>
>>78201145
Muslims in the UK aren't treated any better than non-Muslims/whites.

I lived in a rich white neighbourhood and most of my Muslim friends lived in the poor working class area out of the suburbs
>>
>>78201140
I think the point anon was trying to make is that if it was christianity in the politically unstable middle east right now and islam making up the majority of the world's biggest superpower, we'd be seeing The Holy Christian Empire bombing buildings in the name of their messiah Jesus.

It's all just politics.
>>
File: hitler.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hitler.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>78201160
ayy
>>
>>78201119

To be honest I don't want people who'd pick religious violence over their fellow countrymen in my community. If these Muslims are so easily turned towards violence like you're suggesting then they're not worth keeping.
>>
>>78201112
>ridiculous minority
If you say it enough times it might become true.
Not actually though.
>>
File: 1445520166403.png (185 KB, 426x458) Image search: [Google]
1445520166403.png
185 KB, 426x458
>>78201044
>I will be more sympathetic towards muslims, when they start themselves fight the extremists.
Holy god damn what kind of bubble do you fucking live in?

Try turning on the news when Donald Trump isn't on it you tremendous fucking faggot.

>>78200659
It means ISIS fucking relies on the idea that the Western world opposes Islam to get their fucking recruits you retard. Have you noticed that recent attacks on Western countries were by people from those countries? Gee I bet they never felt alienated from the country they grew up in. Why would you want to further spread the environment that created those particular people in the first place?

You're an idiot who doesn't know jack shit about who we're fighting. I bet you don't even know that ISIS is a direct result of American intervention in the region.
>>
>>78201156
Someone call the burn ward, Aamir just sustained a serious 4th degree burn.
>>
File: _78886562_oumaya.jpg (56 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_78886562_oumaya.jpg
56 KB, 624x351
>>78201072
You know who you didn't mention, interestingly enough, are the people on the literal front line against the Daesh. Sunni tribes throughout Iraq. They're also among those who have suffered the worst at IS' hand, and have definitely received the least support from the west. And their own government.
>>
>>78201179
Okay, then pull up those statistics showing me that radicalists aren't a minority in the faith.

Oh wait you can't because you're retarded.
>>
>>78201183
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/10/middleeast/isis-what-arab-states-are-doing/index.html
>>
>>78201166
Ask soneone from Rotherham how they feel about Muslins and how they feel like they're treated
You don't care like you said you're rich, you'll vote for more Muslims to cone while you only meet upper crust Muslims while poorer brits suffer, then call them racist from your ivory tower
>>
>>78201166
Same here in Berlin, Germany for the most part.
>>
>>78201175
>so easily turned

Eh, a lot of them are young angry men. Didn't take much to 'turn' white people to antisocial punks in the 70s, didn't take much to 'turn' the same into Mods and Rockers even further back.

The bigger concern for me is if we start seeing attacks and race riots. Pretty much a textbook way to foster an irrational and dangerous hatred for a group - to have a family member killed along racial lines.
>>
>>78200888
Wait, are you saying that every Muslim that doesn't openly associate with ISIS is an ISIS sleeper agent?

Like, every single one?
>>
>>78201199
Oh this is good, how white is your neighborhood
>>
>>78201183
>It means ISIS fucking relies on the idea that the Western world opposes Islam to get their fucking recruits you retard. Have you noticed that recent attacks on Western countries were by people from those countries? Gee I bet they never felt alienated from the country they grew up in. Why would you want to further spread the environment that created those particular people in the first place?

Why would you want to pander to them and let them win? It is accurate that the western world opposes Islam. It is an evil religion. Christianity is too but at least Christians have the decency to ignore most of the shit in their evil book. Muslims have difficulty with it.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>78201192
>Daesh
>>
>That fucking brother
>No job
>Full retarded
>Giving shit to Bruno because he's an infidel
I he's the worst character of the comic.
>>
>>78201197
Dude I literally dont understand what you're saying because you're typing like a retard.

Fix it.
>>
>>78201204
If we don't give them money of course they'll turn to ISIS
>>
>>78201183
>OMG I suck dicks for dinner.
I'm not even american, you tumblrnigger.
>>
>>78201214
And he's going to come back a mutant or something.
>>
>>78201195
You realize you just proved me right, right? Have you even read that article, or are you so stupid as to think that a single region is the only threat ISIS or their forces pose?

Do you realize how many branching groups ISIS has?

I don't think we can continue this discussion as long as you lack a clear view of the bigger picture of what's going on in the world, instead of going "Oh! ISIS! The ones who attacked Paris! A blur hur blur blur"
>>
>>78201213
What's wrong with calling them Daesh? They're dicks and it annoys them.
>>
>>78200245
it does explain why but it's solution is basically "replace your values with our values"
>>
>>78201220
False flag posting. Nice.
>>
>>78201192
Oh fuck yeah, I love calling them Daesh. It pisses them off apparently. I mean, they're never around to hear me say it, but it's the principle of the thing.

Hey, spread the good word brother. Tell two people today to start calling ISIS "Daesh".
>>
>>78201228
If that turns out to be true
>Kamala Inhuman
>Aamir Mutant
>Same parents, different sub-species
Is marvel trying to tell us something?
>>
>>78201229

Did you? You're saying Arabs are fighting IS but many of the Arab states are dragging their feet because they don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1449783648941.jpg (79 KB, 1479x959) Image search: [Google]
1449783648941.jpg
79 KB, 1479x959
>>78201210
>Why would you want to pander to them and let them win?
Pander to "them"? No one said anything about pandering to ISIS. You think not alienating 98% of Muslims is the same as pandering to ISIS?

Fuck it. I'm done with this discussion. I hope Donald Trump wins your election and you can have another proxy war in the Middle East resulting in another violent dictator and then you take down the dictator and create an environment that gives birth to another terrorist group. That'd be a laugh and a fucking half.
>>
>>78201217
Just practicing my Ebonics but fun I'll talk in "White English" for you

Ask someone from Rotherham how they feel about Muslims, and how they feel like they're treated
You don't care. Like you said, you're rich, you'll vote for more Muslims to come while you only meet upper crust Muslims while poorer brits suffer. Then you will call them racist from your ivory tower
>>
>>78201233
That's kinda the only way to deal with it though. Integration and dilution of culture. On principle it rubs me the wrong way, but pragmatically it's the best solution.
>>
>>78201232
A lot of people say it because 'Islamic State' makes them uncomfortable
>>
>>78201220
The hell are you on about? Are you even that guy that I asked about that?
>>
>>78201248
I'm assuming that you hate fundamentalist Christians. That's good, I do too. Do you realize that moderate muslims poll as badly or worse than extremist christians? Most of these fuckers think gays should be stoned. Why the fuck are you defending them?
>>
>>78201242
>>78201232

Calling them Daesh in the media is an attempt to avoid connecting them verbally with the religion of Islam, which is seen as alarmist.

For better or for worse, it's a deliberate choice to influence public opinion.
>>
File: 1300587730905.png (169 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
1300587730905.png
169 KB, 250x400
>>78201213
>>78201242
>being this salty about the casual use of a handy pejorative

nigga, what is your deal?
>>
>>78201263
Different anon. You mean the Westboro Baptists faggots.
Most of christians officially denounce them, and a lot of christians, sometimes violently, oppose them during their marches. No one is defending them, and they are a laughing stock.
>>
>>78201250
Oh okay. I'm not the guy you were responding to, but I'd call you a retard just the same.

The right wing in the UK has spent a lot of time and money nursing division in the poor, it's not surprising that there is division in the poor.

The only reason the services are 'overstretched' is because they're being shrunk worse than a spandex suit on a hot cycle. Plus it's in the interests of the better off to keep the worse off arguing with eachother over small shit and staying poor.

Also I work in a call centre and rent half a tiny flat for 70 quid a week mate. No ivory towers here.
>>
File: 1450157349753.jpg (22 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1450157349753.jpg
22 KB, 246x200
>>78196971
>quality representation of Islam
>written by a 40-something white woman who converted less than three years ago
>>
File: 1448162787986.jpg (19 KB, 239x207) Image search: [Google]
1448162787986.jpg
19 KB, 239x207
>Indonesia is considered the "moderate muslim country"
>18% of them believe in honor killing
>>
>>78201257
>>78201232
The group is known in Arabic as ad-Dawlah al-Islāmiyah fī 'l-ʿIrāq wa-sh-Shām, leading to the acronym Da'ish or Daesh (داعش, Arabic pronunciation: [ˈdaːʕiʃ]), the Arabic equivalent of "ISIL"
>>
>>78201264
Well public opinion should be to annoy them. All day. Maybe end every newscast with a troll face or something, I don't know I'm no professional.
>>
File: 20151215_114320.jpg (953 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151215_114320.jpg
953 KB, 2048x1536
>>78201206
Since most muslims here are turkish, id say all of it is. Or olive coloured - whatever the US fetish for race comes up with these days.

But i shouldve clarified. Most turkish muslims are working class. I have my home in Kreuzberg aka little Istanbul, but live with my girlfriend in east Berlin for the most time.

Berlins gov. tends to give no shits about Kreuzberg, or they didnt till the gentrification started.
>>
>>78201251

That's apparently what Merkel wants to happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham/?tid=pm_pop_b
>>
>>78201274
Eh? I love that pejorative though.
>>
>>78201264
Nah, if anything it's a choice made by politicians so as not to alienate moderate muslim voters.

That being said, it's a fair one. Living in the middle east as a fundamentalist militant is pretty far removed from working in a Rotherham Lidl.

Plus again, it pisses them off.
>>
>>78201288

It's not really about IS though. In the west it's about trying to prevent any sort of tension.

It's like how the major parties in the French regional election recently collaborated, pulling out of seats to ensure that the other would win and prevent the nationalists from getting anything.

It may not be morally acceptable to some people but it's a deliberate decision to preserve public order.
>>
>>78201287
The word's got a double meaning or something, too. Like, it translates to "stupid bigot" or some shit and it drives ISISites (ISISees? Icees?) nuts the way white people go crazy when you say they're racist.

btw white people why you gotta be like that? it's just bantz
>>
>>78201244
He dad seems to dodge the questions about their past a bit.
>>
>>78201295
I dont think it's necessarily anti-multiculturalist at all. You can have a variety of cultures co-existing well enough, if spread neatly through a society they'll naturally gentrify and soften up.

The issue generally comes where you have poverty and ghettoisation and end up with 'the black part of town' and 'the arab part of town'. That's what leads to tensions, distrust and bad shit.
>>
>>78201279
Do you even know what happened in Rotherham? or Rochdale, Derby, Oxford, Bristol, or basically anywhere else?
or will you like go to jail if you mention that stuff
does anyone even have a plan on what to do about that shit or do you like your policemen not doing their jobs because they don't want to be racist?

i forgot though, everyone in the UK is a pedophile
>>
>>78201287
Daesh sounds like old Arabic and the apparently using the word in a sentence implies ISIS are barbarians, which ISIS do not like.
>>
>>78201335
Everything is okay, until economical crisis.
People are capable of living with each other despite the differences as long as they live a good life. However, when the crisis strikes, they are at each others throats.
>>
File: 1441988342315.jpg (77 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1441988342315.jpg
77 KB, 300x250
>>78201279
I like you, anon.
>>
>>78201317
Either everyone can say nigger or no one can say nigger.
>>
>>78201337
You mean a group of pedos?

>everyone in the UK is a pedophile

Funny you say that, pretty much everyone seems to be.

I mean firstly, pedos not being grabbed because of police pragmatism is nothing new, look at every childrens' TV presenter from the 70s.

Secondly, this is exactly the kind of shit that happens with insular segregated communities along ethnic lines. That's not something I'm for. (Also an issue that can be solved with funding btw)
>>
>>78201289
its your new "Syrian refugees" that are the problem
>>
>>78201351
Economic crisis for the middle class amounts to
>"Oh no, we'll have to buy our oats off-brand to keep on budget"

If the west (particularly the UK) didn't have such a gaping yawning abyss between its socioeconomic classes, people wouldn't be nearly as desperate and thus dumb shit like that wouldn't be nearly as common.
>>
>>78201363
so you're just going to let it happen. your police even arrest parents trying to save their children
>>
>>78201373
What.

You do realize that they're people taking the third option against joining daesh or dying, right?
>>
>>78201289
>are turkish
Sorry to hear it, m8. T*rkroaches are disgusting trash.
>>
>>78201390
The problem with the crisises is that it changes the middle class into the lower class. As long as there is a sizable middle class, there is no real crisis, as economical crisis feeds off mainly from the difference between high class and low class.
>>
File: 1447485831902.png (94 KB, 735x475) Image search: [Google]
1447485831902.png
94 KB, 735x475
>>78201337
Do you know what happened?
the criminals happened to be muslim and the police reacted in shit way.
Is this the first time police does that? Is this happening just with muslims?

In Europe? Catholic church ? BBC? Just to name the 2, that instntly come to mind.

Please dont bore us with your hateboner induced hypocricy towards fatima and jamal.
>>
>>78201401

They're mostly economic migrants and not even Syrian, though. Since they don't even need passports to get in, they exploit the open borders, complain about their new homes and vanish from the radar.

The real Syrian refugees are the people in camps in the middle east waiting for the war to end.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.