[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who is gonna be on whose side?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: civil-war-ii-18b9b.jpg (109 KB, 700x554) Image search: [Google]
civil-war-ii-18b9b.jpg
109 KB, 700x554
So who is gonna be on whose side?
>>
>>78191640
>Bendis
Doesnt matter both sides are gonna be shit.
>>
The fuck is this? Is this Civil War version two?

Are they now registering all black super heroes?
>>
>>78191640

Those are some of the least dynamic looking poses I've seen in a while. Also, they don't look like they're supposed to be in the same picture.
>>
File: civil war 2 bingo 1.0.png (652 KB, 1308x954) Image search: [Google]
civil war 2 bingo 1.0.png
652 KB, 1308x954
>>78191640
I am going to be in /co/ side
>>
What I'm expecting:

>>Falcon's side:
>>Kamala
>>Female Thor
>>Miles
>>Spider-Gwen
>>Kate Bishop
>>Miss America Chavez
>>Wiccan
>>Hulkling
>>Carol Danvers
>>You see where I'm going with this

>>Iron Man's side
>>Scott Lang
>>Peter Parker
>>Clint Barton
>>All the dipshit male heroes

>>Falcon's side wins by a landslide.
>>Tumblr celebrates endlessly.
>>
>>78191640
Falcon's side is going to win so what does it matter? PoC > Whities
>>
>>78191842
What are they even fighting about this time? Banner is on Earth, so all you need to do is to let that dude give a powerpoint presentation on his life for why you should register
>>
these issues are gonna stay on the side of the wall at my LCS because I will not touch them
>>
>>78191640
>Falcap
Why should I care about Tony and not Cap's problems?

If they wanted to do this they should wait for regular cap to come back or just use another character
>>
>>78191901
>What are they even fighting about this time?
Most likely something in the vein of gun control.
>Banner is on Earth
Banner is dead.
>>
>>78191947
Are you sure? Pak's teen self insert is the new Hulk, but I doubt Banner's dead
>>
>>78191640
we all know it's just going to be part of the proxy war between mutants inhumans, brought about due to the opposing machinations of Punished 'Venom' Cyclops and Medusa
>>
>>78191640
Who cares, let's talk about Annihilation II instead. Who's gonna replace Dick Rider as the general of the United Front?
>>
>>78191998
I thought Banner absorbed the bomb and exploded in the first issue.
>>
>>78191681
Basically.

And Bendis is the one writing it again... hurrah. I'd much rather some other writer do this.
>>
>>78192056
I don't believe for a second he's dead from a bomb. Before the first issue was published Pak was 'don't worry bro cho is going to be in control of his hulk with no problems totally awesome!' but then he wrote it so Cho was starting to have rage problems and couldn't control his Hulk in his dream. So yeah, Banner's probably still alive
>>
>>78192056
the Hulk got 'poisoned' by the radiation and 'died', leaving Banner de-powered
>>
>>78191716
I want Scarlet Witch to stay out of this, stay away and just stick to witchcraft and hanging out with Doctor Strange, keep well away from anything to do with Bendis.
>>
>>78191685
In How To Draw Comics the Marvel Way, that's the kindcof stuff they mocked as lame.
>>
>>78192074
>And Bendis is the one writing it again
Was there a Bendis Civil War that I missed?
>>
File: 1430787948165.gif (2 MB, 161x149) Image search: [Google]
1430787948165.gif
2 MB, 161x149
>>78191842
>>>Spider-Gwen

Why the fuck would she even be around?

I'm glad I don't read comics anymore
>>
I expect the entire conflict to be about 200 pages, of which about 120 of them will be panels full of the same picture, with all present characters discussing whatever issue is hot today.

Probably a shitty allegory to gun control, LGBT rights, and other things only Americans give a shit about.
>>
File: 1449861726223.png (1 MB, 1080x1154) Image search: [Google]
1449861726223.png
1 MB, 1080x1154
Typical anti-Bendis brigade. You guys are the worst of the worst. Always crying because Marvels best writer is reinvigorating comics with his top selling stories. I bet you guys are the same idiots crying about the X-men too. Well too bad, his X-men run is highly praised everywhere else like reddit, and will go down as one of the best. Issue 600 took old and boring characters and reinvigorated them into a new progressive age. You guys need to catch up instead of staying stuck in the past.

And there is nothing you can do to stop the Bendis train, lol.
>>
>>78194186
Sarcasm off?
>>
>>78191842
Why would Falcon's side win by a landslide when Bendis is writing Iron Man?
>>
>>78194278
It's copypasta
>>
>>78191716
I don't even care about this event, I just want to see how many times we hit bingo.
>>
>>78193083
Robinson and her editor said Wanda is going to be event free. She's too busy on a world tour.
>>
This is just gonna end up being a tirade on slavery/muh soggy knee, isn't it?
Shoot me now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.