[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think about the PJs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: p184481_b_v7_ab.jpg (127 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p184481_b_v7_ab.jpg
127 KB, 480x720
What does /co/ think about the PJs?
>>
It was cool
>>
>>78189342
Why do you care?

You know full well this thread is just going to devolve into racist shitposting. There's no point in trying to talk about this.
>>
>>78189342
It fucking freaks me out
>>
>>78189342

A good claymation.

>>78189413

Stop! Don't bring /pol/ in here! Fuck off!
>>
>>78189419
This. It was weird to look at. But overall a decent enough sitcom to have on as background noise.
>>
>>78189494
>Stop! Don't bring /pol/ in here! Fuck off!
They're already here. They're everywhere.

You're the one who brought them here by making this thread. You damn fool.
>>
I loved it but it terrified me
>>
Lazy niggers
>>
my favorite hero is waffles
>>
>>78189522

>You're the one who brought them here by making this thread

Someone doesn't know how to samefag.
>>
>>78189342
it was okay. it had a few REALLY good laughs
>>
>>78189529
>Racism xd

Ebin. Fuck yourself loser.
>>
Show was the first time I had seen or heard of gumbo. Now it's my favorite dish.
>>
I was pretty young when it came out, but I liked it.
>>
>>78189342
The toilet paper episode struck a little close to home. Will never forget seeing that one for the first time.
>>
>>78189695
why do you pay the trolls any attention? just ignore them you fucking baby
>>
It felt like it was on constantly when i would watch TV at night
so I was forced to watch it a lot, and eventually it grew on me. It was probably terrible though.
>>
My dad and I have been watching it frequently as of late, since a few of the "We used to play music" channels have began airing it. It gets a chuckle out of us every now and then, and I love the amount of work that was put into the stop-motion-animation of a show about ethnic stereotypes. Plus sometimes it has slapstick stuff which always gets me. The best example I can currently think of is

>Thurgood knocks on Ms. Avery's door and says it's him
>Ms. Avery blows a hole in the door with her shotgun, knocking him over
>Later, he knocks on her now patched door while standing to the side, against the wall. Announces it's him.
>Ms Avery blows a hole through the wall where he's standing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.