[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, anon! DC and Marvel have decided to get together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
Congratulations, anon! DC and Marvel have decided to get together and do a brand new Amalgam line for a year, and you get to make all the major decisions! Who are you combining together? What are their designs, their origins? Do you have an overarching plot? Tell us your vision!
>>
It's "Deadpool" meets "Ambush Bug" in Amalgam Comics' newest fourth-wall breaking superhero, The Realist! Don't look behind you when you're reading his new ongoing— he's already in your hands!
>>
I jump ship to IDW and then make a really stupid Robocop crossover comic. I'll have Robocop go to all the famous films: Robocop in Space Odyssey, Robocop in Strangers on a Train, Robocop in Judex, Robocop in Valley of the Dolls, Robocop in Birth of a Nation, etc. It's the perfect licencing comic.
>>
Batman sucks the Joker's dick

It all happens in a dream that comes to Professor X.

"CHARLES," cries Magneto, as he runs to comfort Professor Xavier. "It was only a dream!" And then sucks Professor X's dick
>>
>>78182994
I...
>>
>>78183086

Indeed. The fuck is this?
>>
Uhh 3D Man and Triplicate Girl mash together to make Menage a Tridimennsionelle. A young french woman in the 20s reads a pulp magazine which creates two clones of herself through mystick symbol that was printed inside in 3D. The woman can merge with her clones to form Madame a Tridimensionnelle a super powered stalker of the night.
>>
>>78182994
Are you looking for advice on your fanfic?
>>
>Dc + Marvel
>2015 and beyond

Oh nigger, i cannot deal with the DoubleC.uck Comics
>>
>>78182815

most of the previous Amalgams are still on point (Dr Strangefate, Super Soldier), the only interesting spots would be the current flash in the pans (the way Superboy got combined with Spdier-Man, nobody gives a shit about Kon anymore).

Something like... the Kamala miss marvel with mary marvel. or the black spider-kid with the black kid flash. girl-thor and big barda. falcon-cap and gordon-bats.

was harley around during the amalgam days? even if she was, shes much more popular now than then I'd guess. pair her with... who is a marvel psychopath's girlie-henchman? Carnage's Shriek? Red Skull's Mother Superior? Norman Osborne needs a goblinette.
>>
>>78183605
I'd do Batman Beyond crossed with Spider-Man 2099.
>>
File: 345234.jpg (34 KB, 640x451) Image search: [Google]
345234.jpg
34 KB, 640x451
>>78182815
Read that as "Anal Gem" from the catalog thumbnail
>>
Thunder Force X
Suicide Squad x Thunderbolts
>>
Batman and Daredevil amalgamate to become Devil Knight, the scourge of Crime Alley!

When young Matt Wayne is blinded and his parents killed in a mugging gone wrong as they make their way home from his father's charity boxing match, he swears to rid his city of crime. After years of training his mind, body, and radar sense to perfection, Matt takes up the mantle of the Devil Knight!

Together with his young ward Spider-Boy and his best friend/law partner Alfred "Foggy" Pennyworth, Devil Knight puts the fear of God into a superstitious and cowardly lot.
>>
>>78183869
I'd dig Amanda Osborn.
>>
Darkclaw and spider-man x superboy were shit I'd change those definately
>>
>>78183905
There have been multiple Spider-Boys over the years.

The first Spider-Boy, Peter Grayson, took up the mantle after his uncle died in a circus accident, which was actually a crime he could have prevented.

When Peter grew up and struck out on his own as Webhead, he was succeeded by the disturbed orphan Jason Castle, who had seen his entire family killed in front of him. His violent methods are only exacerbated by his death and resurrection.

The third Spider-Boy is Ben Drake, an intelligent budding detective who looks up to and tries to emulate Peter Grayson. He eventually becomes the Scarlet Spider after the title of Spider-Boy is passed down to Matt's newly-discovered biological son, Miles al Ghul.

The fourth Spider-Boy is basically just Damian, because let's face it, Miles isn't very interesting.
>>
>>78183905
Devil Knight faces many adversaries over the years, the most formidable of which is the League of the Hand. This is complicated by the fact that he falls for (and unknowingly has a child with) the elite assassin of the League of the Hand, Elektra al Ghul.

Other enemies he has are the extremely effective crime lord Kingfisher (Penguin and Kingpin), and the dangerously insane assassin Wildcard (Joker and Bullseye).
>>
Wonder Woman and Thor amalgamate to become Artemis.
When Zeus decides that his daughter has become too cut off from the world of men, he casts her down from Olympia to serve as ambassador to the mortal realm. With her might magic lasso that only she can hold, the Goddess of the Hunt is ready to delve into the affairs of man once again, and protect the innocent no matter the cost.
>>
>>78184855
Artemis's main opponents are her brother Ares, who loves to rile up the mortals for the sake of seeing the bloodshed that ensues, and Actaeon, who can transform between man and stag, and is madly in love with Artemis, refusing to take no for an answer.

Her actual love interest is Steve Foster, who is unknowingly Orion reborn, though this time as a healer rather than a hunter.
>>
>>78183905
>>78184855

I can't think up a good amalgamation for Superman though, any suggestions?
>>
File: bumpin.jpg (75 KB, 800x784) Image search: [Google]
bumpin.jpg
75 KB, 800x784
bump
>>
>>78186649
After bartering a deal with the planet eater Galactus, Nor-el agreed to become his herald in exchange for his planet Kryptons safety. Unfortunately the planet was destroyed shortly there after, Nor-el was trapped as the SuperSurfer herald of the world eater until the Justice Avengers freed him (Just a suggestion)
>>
>>78188741
ooh, very nice. And their personalities are a good match too.
>>
>>78188861
Thank you, I just tried to think alien.
You wouldn't happen to know if there's anyone in Dc to mix with Galactus? It annoys me that he's still the same
>>
After spending years protecting the last of the Martians on a ship in space, Beta Ray Jones has taken to superheroing after an encounter with Artemis
>>78184855
>>78185014
>>
William Pym is a renowned scientist known for his horrible fashion sense (tie and a jumpsuit) and his crippling case of bpolar disorder. He was originally an entomologist but changed his mind when AI research was becoming big and ended up getting a degree in it. Creating new versions of the same AI, named after different insects in honor of his early passion, has somewhat of a therapeutic meaning to him - sadly, his research lead to nowhere up to date as every attempt for some reason ends up suffering from the same mental problems as he does and insists on being refered to as his family member.
>>
All the old combinations stand, but the new villain is the Amalgaman, the leftover bits of every character that got discarded when they combined. He's got most (but not all) of the major characters powers and fractured bits of their psyche's as well. And all of their tragic backstories.
>>
>>78188988
maybe he's a Sun-Eater gone rogue?
>>
>>78189122
I like it! I think his unshifted form would be like Beta-Ray Bill, but green with an elongated forehead.
>>
The Legion of Super-Heroes gets fused with the X-Men. They both do so much time travelling anyways that living in the future shouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: kamala_raven.png (430 KB, 600x770) Image search: [Google]
kamala_raven.png
430 KB, 600x770
>Kamala Khan + Raven
>Would resemble Raven's TTG version except more open with her fanfics and shipping
Ah hell.
>>
>>78189230
His creation Amazultron, haunts the Earth to this day
>>
>>78189417
Ya I was pretty happy with him, I was originally gonna use the surfer but the backstory worked too well so I stuck him with supes (Although I honestly love the super soldier)
>>
>>78183905
>Batman and Daredevil amalgamate
How big would Kingbane be?
>>
When Jason Blaze, a jouster in King Arthurs court, witnesses a friend trampled in a freak accident during a joust, he signs a contract with Metrigun (Mephisto and Trigun) to become a host to his ancient enemy, The Demon of Vengence Etrigan, Metrigun thought he coud control blaze but he was in for a surprise from the flaming skeletal demon
>>
>>78188988
Not an exact match, but a Galactus/Darkseid mix would make for a pretty nasty villain.
>>
>>78189811
I like Kingfisher more since there both mobsters, what about a mix of Bane and Tombstone?
>>
>>78189957
Scary I agree, but Darkseid is perfect to mix with Thanos, Maybe Starro x Galactus? I'td mean the whole SuperSurfer thing could be how the League was formed?
>>
I'm going to bed soon but some that I thought were cool were
Red Tornado x Vision
Green Lantern x Nova
Moon Knight x Azrael
If any one can think of anything cool with these guys be my guest
>>
>>78189230
What's the second half? I recognize hank pym but not the other
>>
Captain Marvel and Green Lantern
Namor and Black Adam
Iron Fist and Green Arrow
Charles Xavier and Batman
Doctor Strange and Jason Blood
>>
>>78190260
Richard "Dick" Jordan was a young adult who wished to be a pilot after his father, however while driving to the hangar for his entrance exam, he came across the dying alien known as Rhomann-Sur, and was chosen to become champion of the Star Lantern Corps.
>>
>>78183905
Change Alfred for James ''Foggy'' Gordon and we have a deal.
>>
>>78188988
After Convergence, I think Brainiac.
>>
>>78190074
but who would be in the League? So far we've got the Super Surfer, Devil Knight, Artemis, and Beta Ray Jones, possibly Green Nova as well.
>>
>>78190475
>>78190591
Sorry, Star Lantern

and maybe instead of other colours for the other corps, it could be different space objects? Like Blue Lanterns would be the Pulsar Corps, etc.
>>
>>78190570
You sir, have a winner there,

>>78190591
Whoever Aquaman, Flash, Hulk, Cap or ironman get mixed with are all in the running
>>
>>78190664
I'm >>78190475, that sounds pretty good
>>
>>78190591
What about Quasar or Doctor Spectrum? They would be a good amalgam for Green Lantern too.
>>
>>78190528
I dunno, I've always seen Foggy as Matt's confidant for his real life as well as his costumed one, which is more similar to the role that Alfred plays for Bruce.

What if Gordon were fused with Kirsten McDuffie?
>>
Star Lanterns great in my book, I was the anon who recommended those two be mived
>>
>>78190591
I say make Beta Ray Jones and possibly a mix of Ironman and Steel be later additions to the league, can't have too many characters in the first ever edition
>>
>>78190760
they would be interesting for sure, but this guy>>78190818
came up with the Star Lanterns first, which is also a pretty awesome idea
>>
>>78190856
true, and Steel Man is pretty much a perfect blend. A genius arms producer is apathetic about his life, until he gets kidnapped and forced to make weapons. He builds a suit to get free just as Super Surfer comes to rescue him. They end up working together to take down the bad guys and the rest is history.
>>
>>78190856
I'm sorry Beta Ray Jones is Beta Ray Bill and...?
>>
>>78190864
We still need space characters like Quasar, Martyr and Adam Warlock and a galactic team like the Guardians and then the Guardians 3000.
>>
>>78190935
John Jones (Martian Manhunter) Thought the name was funny
>>
>>78190689
Aquaman fused with Namor. The King of the Sea fought in WWII before retreating to the oceans to manage his kingdom. He's a loving father and husband, but struggles with ego and abrasiveness. Now that heroes are once again needed, King Oren emerges from the depths to save the day.
>>
>>78190985
what if the Guardians of the Galaxy were amalgamated with L.E.G.I.O.N/R.E.B.E.L.S?
>>
>>78190998
Give him a flat head and I love it

How about Steve Rodgers was a sickly man who joined the army but when he was wounded and almost K.I.A he was reborn as the American Spirit (a mix of cap and uncle sam)
>>
>>78191099
yes and yes

that makes so much more sense than combining Cap with Superman.
>>
>>78191056
I like that
>>
Maybe mixing captain atom and the hulk would work with there backstory, since I find it hard to think of DC characters like the hulk
>>
>>78191158
Oooh, the Thing and Metamorpho
>>
>>78191236
Hulk with Atrocitus?
>>
>>78190570
Then we have Super Surfer, herald of Brainiac/Galactus. Any other heralds?
>>
>>78191236
Etrigan is kind of like the hulk, at least in the "changeform, otherside is not nice" way.
>Jason Banner is a victorian era scientist working on a scientific way to explore other realms he has seen in his dreams/because his family are mystics
>Jason fucks up the experiment and gets bound to Etrigan
>Etrigan is more violent and brash, less witty and plotting than his DC version, also more physically intimidating
>Jason cannot control Etrigan's transformations at first, but turns to mysticism for a way to do so
>Fast forward 150 years and the US government now hunts Jason to learn the secrets of his demonic power
>>
>>78191409
I prefer Etrigan with Ghost Rider.
>>
>>78191409
MAAAAN that is out there! I love it! Its got the whole duality thing down! I had him with ghostrider in my head but thats way more unexpected and I like that!
>>
>>78191474
>>78191409

How bout Ghostrider and the Haunted Tank for a laugh!
>>
>>78191507
that would be awesome and I think we all know it
>>
>>78191402
Only other one I know is Airwalker (not sure of name but the dude with the scythe) if he's a hero and winds his deal how bout red tornado
>>
>>78190022
What if Bane/Venom is and enemy of the first spider boy >>78184237
>>
The Fantastic Four would blend pretty well with Doom Patrol. A family of adventurers who meet and sometimes fight with the weirder side of the world.
>>
>>78191563
That could be cool, give the symbiote a whole lucha vibe, could work well with how obsessed it is over spidey too
>>
>>78191563
I'll take it, if only for the awesome venom connection
>>
>>78184237
Why throw Frank into the mix rather than using Kaine?
>>
>>78190935
Omega Ray Manhunter
>>
>>78191617
I dunno, he just seemed like a really good fit for Jason Todd. I wanted to use Kaine, but could't think of a place to put him. Maybe he's Stephanie Brown, putting on the costume of her own initiative when Ben's out of commission rather than being recruited, and been seen as a lesser hero for it?
>>
>>78191644
That sounds badass
Give this man a beer
>>
>>78182994
Mark Millar is that you?
>>
>>78191617
Does seem like a waste of Frank

>>78191644
Is that still bill and john?
>>
>>78191742
I just thought that Frank and post-resurrection Jason are really similar in a lot of interesting ways.
>>
>>78184237
goes without saying that Spider-Girl is Gwen Gordon, daughter of George Gordon
>>
>>78191789
Honestly I'm just sad he's anyones sidekick, the backstory works and red hood is a good fit, ignore me man

>>78191790
Yes in every way
>>
>>78191790
absolutely

and when she does take that tumble off a bridge, it doesn't kill her, just makes her a paraplegic
>>
Boys, we gotta get the Flash sorted here, I don't wanna just take the obvious route and go with quicksilver but I can't think of anyone else, anyone got anything?
>>
>>78191839
well if it helps, he's only a sidekick for a little while before dying and becoming the Hooded Skull (if anyone has a better name I am very open to it, the one I thought of sucks)
>>
>>78191894
What if we don't decide based on speed? (Because yeah, Flash and Quicksilver don't meld well at all).

The Flashes are based on optimism, family and legacy; are there any Marvel heroes that fit that bill?
>>
>>78182815
Mogo and Wolverine, forming Mogorine, a planet with retractable adamantium rings.
>>
>>78191903
Shame red skulls taken huh
>>
>>78189487
plus they both have like hundreds of characters and tons of weird, off-the-wall powers
>>
Atrocitus and the Hulk form the Atrocious Hulk
>>
>>78191992
yeah, that was my first thought too
>>
>>78192031
I dunno, Atrocitus is more of a space thing, while the Hulk is Earth based (mostly).

Personally, I really like this guy's idea >>78191409
>>
>>78191968
He's a really tough one, I wanna avoid obvious ones like him and green arrow x hawkeye unless there personalities or backstories mesh, like aquaman x namor and dr fate x dr strange which was the best amalgam ever
>>
>>78192139
Dr Fate/Dr Strange was amazing and definitely something that should be carried over
>>
Anybody think Black Bolt and Black Canary sound good?
>>
>>78192211
could be pretty cool, how would you spin it?
>>
Ok really not sure of this one but, Starlord and Vigilante? Ones a self made spaceman and the others a selfmade cowboy. I don't know much about either character...
>>
>>78192274
Thats tough, I know very little about either character, just that their powersets match.... Maybe something about her being the queen of the inhumans x something and falling for an normal human green arrow x something and that motivating her to take to protecting humanity alongside her hubby
>>
Mr. Immortal and Deadman combine into Schroedinger's Cat.
>>
Who's a good matchup with my main man Vandal Savage?
>>
>>78182815
Superman/Captain America
Wonder Woman/Thor
Batman/Iron Man
Spider-Man/Robin
Cyborg/Hulk
J'onn/Vision
Raven/Scarlet Witch
Hank Pym/T.O. Morrow
Bucky/Winter Soldier/Superboy
Plot: Universes have been smashed together but are unstable. Characters start to remember their pasts, but they remember having two different lives. Raven and Scarlet Witch accidentally did the same spell at the same time and merged their universes. The only people who are aware of what has happened and are unaffected are Doctor Strange and the Flash, and now they have to make things right.

It's similar to other Crisis and shit but idk I like my idea.
>>
>>78192475
Why cyborg and hulk, and wouldn't the winter soldier x red hood work better?
>>
>>78192465
Apocalypse?
>>
>>78192596
Better than anything I could think of, does marvel have anyone that ancient as a villain?
>>
Harley Quinn + Squirrel Girl = Whack-A-Mole

think about it...
>>
Is there anyone in DC glorious enough for Doom?
>>
>>78192702
Music Meister
>>
>>78192775
Jeeze actually him and the purple man would be something else, a musical rapist.....
>>
What about Young Justice (Young Avengers/Teen Titans)?

So far I have Wiccan/Raven and Hulkling/Beast Boy, and of course Spider-Boy leading the team. Who else should be on there?
>>
Dunno who for panther, but kraven the hunter and ulyses claw is perfect

and with that time for bed
>>
>>78192978
What about Black Panther/Vixen? They both have the African animal totem thing going on.
>>
>>78191968
Ant-Man/ The Flash

Hank Allen is a biochemist who has at several occasions acted as a crown witness for New Central City. As a part of his research he found a particle he dubbed the Allen particle, which had the ability to seemingly tap into a previously unknown source of energy. However while synthesizing the particle lightning stuck his laboratory and he was dragged into the overloaded magnetic coils that was used to generate the particle. When he emerged he discovered that he had become connected to the Allen Particles and was able to manipulate the atoms in his own body, allowing to alter his mass, size and even his own vibrational frequency allowing him to move faster than anyone else on earth.
>>
Hulk/Flash

Barry Banner AKA The Rush
the madder he gets, the faster he gets
>>
>>78193128
Oh, that is perfect
>>
Constantine The Duck
A snarky, working class, magic practicing, humanoid duck was transported to Cleveland following a ritual gone wrong. He only lives for 3 things cigarillos, a decent pint, and somebody willing to listen to him rant about what life was like in the United Quackdom on Duckworld. To make ends meet he works in Cleveland as a paranormal investigator for hire, although with simultainious magic and cosmic shit magnets around his neck he's always bound to attract trouble. When not on the streets of Cleveland he's also been seen in the company Jericho Blood and his demonic alter-ego Brother Etrigan, sorceress Zatanna Kale, fortune teller Madam Maximoff, and the creature known as The Swamp-Man and their group The Justice League Midnight.
>>
>>78192702
Sinestro, with a Black Adam/Namor amalgram as his bro when they're not at each others fucking throats.
>>
>>78192854
>team is called Young Justice
>DC's part is Teen Titans
are you shitting me?
>>
>>78193328
This, this I like
>>
File: __hr_Young+Justice+001-03.jpg (244 KB, 800x1246) Image search: [Google]
__hr_Young+Justice+001-03.jpg
244 KB, 800x1246
>>78193328
You mean Bart Banner, right?
>>
>>78190985
Adam Warlock and Adam Strange?
>>
>>78194137
Adam Strange would be prefect to combine with Star Lord. Peter Strange The Rannlord. Adam Warlock could be combined with Takion.
>>
>>78194287
I was thinking Captain Comet and Star Lord, but that works too. And Howard the Duck as part of the Zoo Crew.
>>
File: Large Captain Marvel v3 000-08.jpg (355 KB, 1200x1837) Image search: [Google]
Large Captain Marvel v3 000-08.jpg
355 KB, 1200x1837
Young Phyla Knight picks up the mantle of Captain Starman after the death of the previous Captain Starman, her brother Genis Knight. She's assisted by her "mother" who was romantically involved with the original Captain Starman, Phyla's long-dead father, as well as other Captain Starmen such as Khn'nr "Payton" and Mikaal Rambeau.
How many times I can write "Captain Starman" in one text? Read the book to find out!
>>
File: 1365624474729.png (400 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1365624474729.png
400 KB, 640x480
>>78194446
>Captain Starman
>>
OP here.

It startles me to think that this is my most popular thread ever.

Also, that nobody commented on the file name. I should be so lucky.
>>
>>78190348
Will Magnus

>>78189682
Shouldn't it be Chemo or Plutniom Man mixed with Ultron instead of Amazo?
>>
>>78192662
Fucking this.
>>
>>78190074

"I AM THANOSEID, AND THE ANTI-LIFE WILL BE MY BRIDE!"
>>
>>78197219

Voiced by Weird Al in the animated shows, of course.
>>
>>78182815
>Who are you combining together?
Raven and.....
Fuck I don't know if I want her merged more with Nico Minoru, Magik or Clea. I mean first two would be hot but the last one leads to Trigon/Dormammu/Umar fusion.
>>
>>78183605
Harley Stacy as pregnant Goblinette.
>>
>>78191728

No, i'm Benjamin Nushmutt
>>
I present the the Superior Foes of Suicide (aka Sinister Six Squad):

Deadshocker - long range concussive shots
Quinnbeetle - clown in a beetle suit
Captain Boomerang2 - twice the boomerangs, half the brains
Speed Vixen - super fast aspect changer
Overplex - multiple getaway vehicle at a finger snap
>>
>>78193791
this is weird as fuck, but that oddly fits the characters really well.
>>
>>78192662
that actually meshes really, really well
>>
>>78193128
what would his superhero name be? and would that make Iris the Wasp?
>>
>>78199071
Suicide Squad / Big Hero 6 = Seppuku Sentai

>>78201273
Photon
>>
>>78201408
nice
and to round out the rest of the family there's Scott West, Kid Photon, and Wave, Cassie West, Scott's kid from the future.
>>
Simon Baz + Star-Lord (Peter Quill) = Emerald Lord (Simon Quill)
Kilowog + Drax = Gigaton
Atrocitus + Annihilus = Atronni
El Diablo (Nu52) + Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) = Helldriver
Doll Man + Arcade = Manipulator
>>
>>78193128
At one point, Photon's untreated Bipolar Disorder kicks in and during a manic episode he becomes his own arch-nemesis, the Antiparticle
>>
>>78202475
After this, Hank retires as Photon and Scott takes up the mantle. Even when Hank gets back into the superheroing game, Scott remains Photon, with Hank trying on multiple new identities.
>>
>>78191894
the real question is what do we do with the Rogues.
>>
>>78205414
I'd mix them with the original Thunderbolts, people always go with Sinister Six for some reason but I feel like Zemo and co. fit better in term of morals. They could try to pass themselves as wannabe police force instead of proper superheroes, using the facade of fighting againist corruption and various metahumans to commit high profile thefts.

>Leonard Zemo, Baron Cold: German aristrocrat resenting his father who was a member of the nazi party; he's an expert duelist usually wielding an ornate pistol capable of shooting both normal bullets and a freezing ray. He follows a bizarre code of honor and tries to enforce it on his group, with various results
>Glowworm (Mick Jenkins), the baron's right hand man (or nemesis, depending on the situation); he's armed with a weaponized welding torch and a jetpack. Switches between honest desire to reform and become a proper superhero and destructive pyromaniac episodes.

I don't have specific ideas for Songbird, Moonstone and Atlas, but a Mirror Master/Songbird amalgam with the power of inflicting bad luck on others by breaking magical mirrors could be fun.

The group is aided by Gambi Ebersol, a tailor and engineer, keeping both their eccentric weapons and gaudy outfits intact no matter what.
>>
>>78207378
ooh, I like it

especially that Songbird/Mirror Master combo
>>
As long as we resist the urge to put the two Marvel families together, it's all good. It's so tempting because of the name thing, but other than that they have literally nothing in common.
>>
File: kr_specter.png (199 KB, 235x614) Image search: [Google]
kr_specter.png
199 KB, 235x614
>>78201639
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) + Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) = Beetle Rider... wait.
>>
>>78191507
And mix all the members of the team with other Ghost Riders like Danny or Robbie.
>>
>>78191789
What if you mix Frank and Azrael as the second Devil Knight?
>>
>>78193791
you made me kek
>>
>>78193791
I like it, it's a good idea. I was just thinking who could be a good counterpart for Howard.
>>
>>78194359
leader of >>78193791
>>
>>78198334
Helspont with Dormammu
and Voodoo with X-23
>>
>>78182994
Kek, I'd read it.
>>
>>78203659
Yellow Particle when?
>>
>>78192465
The Mandarin might be cool. He got the rings as a dude in ancient times.
>>
>>78209558
yeah, that could work nicely
>>
>>78209883
After Bane/Venom broke the back and the will of the first Devil Knight, a second one appeared. He is Jean Paul Castle, a more violent Devil Knight.
>>
>>78193791
Someone draw this now.
>>
Aquaman/Thor
the King of the Seas and the God of Thunder join forces against Ocean Master and Loki. Atlantis and Asgard fight between them, with both heroes send to another dimmesion while their evil brothers fuck with their homes. they even mix ancients atlantean beasts with jotums and stuff and create the most scary motherfucker behemoth/leviathan ever walked the multiverse.
Orin & Thor start hating themselves but learn to cooperate to find a way back to this dimmension. They even have to change weapons because of plot, and we have some Arthur rocking some mjolnir and Thor kicking asses with the Trident of Poseidon.
thing about a Lion King meets Shadow of the Colossus
>>
>>78210010
After Devil Knight heals and takes his name back, Jean Paul draws on the rage his family's murders caused to become the controversial, maybe mystical vigilante known as the Angel of Death.
>>
>>78184237
so in light of >>78210010
the second Spider-Boy is violent street kid Kaine Todd. The whole resurrection/being bitter about a perceived "replacement" thing links the characters pretty well, actually.
>>
>>78210341
Hey anon, who do you think can be a good amalgam for X-23? I'm going for Voodoo.
>>
So so far in the League of Justice Avengers (or whatever we're calling it) we have:

Super Surfer (Superman and the Silver Surfer)

Star Lantern (Green Lantern and Nova)

Devil Knight (Batman and Daredevil)

Artemis (Wonder Woman and Thor)

Orin (Aquaman and Namor)

Photon (Ant-Man and the Flash)

the American Spirit (Captain America and Uncle Sam)

This is the original team, with possible add-on members including

Beta-Ray Jones (Martian Manhunter and Beta-Ray Bill)

Steel Man (Steel and Iron Man)

Totem (Vixen and Black Panther)

Then we have the characters doing their own things like the Ghost Tank: Spirit of Vengance, the Hulk/Etrigan mix, Webhead, John Constantine: Quackblazer, etc

plus all the team mash-ups like G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N.S, the Legion of Mutants, the Thuderbold/Rogues mix, and all those guys

did I miss anything?
>>
>>78210665
that would work if drop the clone angle. If we go for, say, a Wolverine/ Timber Wolf mix and keep her as a clone of him, then that might not make much sense. but I don't know the character that well, so what do you think?
>>
>>78210770
>Quackblazer

my sides hurt
>>
I wanna see Batman vs Taskmaster
>>
>>78210770
>the League of Justice Avengers
Too long. Can we call them the Adjusters?
>>
>>78211410
that sounds a bit too...clerical

what about the Vindicators?
>>
>>78211284
that's more of a crossover than an amalgamation

but if you have any idea of who to mash up Taskmaster with, feel free to share them!
>>
>>78210851
thanks, it made me chuckle
>>
Dr. Hank Morrow is the creator of the original Human Inferno, otherwise known as the Red Torch, the world's first robotic crime-fighter

The Red Vision was created by the cybernetic entity Ultroniac by using a replicate of the mind of its creator, Dr. Hank Morrow, and the Human Inferno's blueprints as a basis for its own A.I. and as the ultimate weapon against the Avenging League

Ultroniac was in the end betrayed by the Red Vision and entirely destroyed by the Avenging League

After that, Hank took all of the blame despite being innocent from the actions of his creation. Hank became isolated from the rest of the world and spent years developing a new robotic lifeform so as to redeem himself. This creation was much darker than any of his other creations, fueled by rage the Yellow Volcano soon made its presence known throughout the superhero community

Cut to the present where the Red Vision has finally decided that the only thing he is missing in life is a family. He then creates the Red Torpedo based off of the mind of Hank Morrow's only love and partner, Janet Van Ivo, and the recently deceased Avenging League member Scarlet Gypsy
>>
File: 6_Rid.jpg (136 KB, 1010x719) Image search: [Google]
6_Rid.jpg
136 KB, 1010x719
>>78212742
By the way fuck all of you

Quick-Vibe has to exist in the same world as Red Vision
>>
>>78210770
>My star lantern suggestion made it in

Nice.
>>
>>78212831
well it was a good idea
>>
>>78213028
That's rare for me
>>
Venallax
Thall Brock was just a young man with dreams of how to turn The Daily Korugar into a modern day newspaper super power. But He delved to deep and encountered a failed skrullzarro experiment that mixed the Star Lantern and Spider-Boy together. This skrullzarro had mutated to a puddle of DNA and coated Thall in it's disgusting layer of alien. Thall awoke to find that he was coated in the living embodiment of Fear and that he had to feed on the part of the brain that produced fear. Thall Brock decided that he would instead spread his new friend and make earth, the modern version of itself.

He tried to cure himself of this one time but the Embodiment of Compassion that he used was just a ploy so as to rid the Star Lantern of his power. Known as the Proselyte at this time, he had to use it to cure citizens of Gotham York after The Pigster had used a concentrated version of Venallax into the water supply.
>>
>>78211824
Taskmaster and Deathstroke.
>>
>>78213496
good one! very creative

I say we keep him and the Venom/Bane mix, since there are always like a dozen symbiotes running around anyways
>>
File: .jpg (18 KB, 300x246) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
18 KB, 300x246
Atom + Ant-Man
>>
>>78213508
I say we call him Terminator, he'd be pretty unstoppable
>>
>>78213508
Deathmaster?
>>
Tie it all into the new joint venture videogame:
Injustice 2: War of Marvels
>>
>>78213667
also a good name
>>
>>78193791
Actually scratch Justice League: Midnight, call them either the Dark Sons or Dark Midnight and throw Creeper by Night and Boston Morbius: The Vampire Man on there.
>>
File: X-League.png (37 KB, 685x218) Image search: [Google]
X-League.png
37 KB, 685x218
>>
Assuming Thorion isn't still a thing, Thor and Steel.
>>
>>78210770

I'm so damn proud of myself, I came up with
Super Surfer
The American Spirit
Beta-Ray Jones
Steel Man
Ghost Tank
I pitched the Lantern x Nova mix up and the guy did a bang up job on it, fucking awesome name

How about
Ronny Raymond and Robert Reynald were nuclear scientists testing a serum which would give the user a resistance to radiation, But after a freak explosion at the nuclear plant they were working at fused them together they became Sentinel Flame, the nuclear man with the power of a million exploding suns. Unfortunately the result of becoming Ronny Reynald, with two personalities in one has left them mentally unstable.
>>
>>78214492
looks awesome! The kind of mix that seems so obvious in retrospect, because it fits so damn well.
>>
>>78214542
Took me awhile that one
>>
>>78214594
the best ones kind of percolate, I've found
then you start writing them out and everything snaps together
>>
>>78191968
>>78191894
>>78192139
Can we do more than two? Barry "Teddy" Parker is a forensic entomologist who is stuck by lightning in his lab and falls into a terrarium of carrion beetles, becoming the Lightning Bug. He regularly fights the Rogue Six, consisting of Ice Goblin, Sandstorm, Alakazam, Boomerang, Mirror Image, and Airshowman.
>>
How about a mix of Kang the conqueror and Mongul? He brought his warworld from the future to conquer the heroes of the present
>>
>>78214492
Now we need someone who can design it.
>>
>>78214779
They mixed Strange, Fate and professor x in the actual comic(pointless having prof x in there in my opinion), so I guess so as long as the idea is good and the characters aren't already used(obviously unless you think of something better than what we've got)
>>
>>78214492
What about a second Star lantern like Kyle Alexander?
>>
>>78214842
Design what?
>>
>>78214842
You know the ides you came up. Made the draws. At least to save because vecause they are really good ideas.
>>
>>78214889
He'd be a good rookie to hal rider, it'd make a good back and forth and give variety
>>
I mean >>78214931 for >>78214905
>>
>>78214941
Who can be his girlfriend and who can be a good amalgam for Major Force?
>>
>>78214931
Thanks man! I'm sure someone on here will do it if he likes them, hell someone probably already did some of them.

You know the Artemis name works but when you think about it, shouldn't Thor/WonderWoman = ThunderWoman
>>
>>78214966
Radioactive man springs to mind
>>
>>78214991
Artemis the Thunder Woman. Sounds good.
>>
>>78214966
I wouldn't know who for the girlfriend, you'd need someone who reads more cosmic stuff than me
>>
>>78214991
haha yeah

I just chose Artemis because they both have the gods angle, Artemis is all about avoiding man's world, and Wonder Woman's name is already Diana, so it fit pretty well.
>>
>>78215104
Oh it works man, its actually my favourite of the ones there, I always stuck him with shazam, but Diane is so much better, then I thought maybe shazam with beta ray bill and have it so he got all the god powers from her when they met but by then I already stuck him with MartianManhunter
>>
>>78215172
thanks man, personally I'm most proud of Devil Knight and his supporting cast, but Artemis is a close second.

And we really do need something good for Billy. Not necessarily a magic mashup, but something involving history and transformation.
>>
Always thought flash and wolverine would be scary as fuck. Also she hulk and power girl for ultimate boobs.

Magneto and lex luthor. If only for president Magneto.
>>
Man I need suggestions for Rightclops
>>
>>78215277
You definitely have to keep that childishness part of him alive too if you can
>>
>>78215327
Oh he's a seriously tough one, his personality is so fleshed out compared to other characters its hard to find a match, not to mention his level of responsibility
>>
logan constantine, the wolverine magician
>>
>>78215335
Now that I think about it, Amadeus Cho could work with Billy pretty well.

A young science prodigy with a good heart finds the rock of eternity and gains the magic word to transform into a being of incredible power. Even though his scientific side initially struggles with the idea of magic and mythology being real, he actually loves going on fun, wacky adventures that are "totally awesome".
>>
>>78215367
well if we're doing the X-Men/LOSH thing, Scott can be amalgamated with Cosmic Boy, Storm with Lightning Lad, and Jean Grey with Saturn Girl for the original members.
>>
>>78215409
Man that's really good! I've been wrecking my head trying to think of people to match him with, I even thought of Hercules at one stage but not amedeus

Give him a name and I think you're a go
>>
>>78215464
I know so little about the legion of supers, but that Jean Grey match is boss and god help whoever gets bouncing boy... (Wasn't there a wolf dude in it? he could go with beast)
>>
>>78215524
I figured Timber Wolf would work with Wolverine, since they both struggle with their feral sides.

Beast can be amalgamated with Brainiac 5, they both have the whole "arrogant scientist who's a bit of a dick at times but still a good friend to have in your corner" thing.
>>
>>78215597
Ya that'd work and phantom girl can go with shadowcat
>>
>>78215482
I honestly can't think of something better than Captain Marvel. Doctor Eternity maybe, as a nod to both the magical and scientific aspects of the character?

Ah, I'm shit at names, I'm sure someone will come up with something better.
>>
>>78215070
I would say Kamala Khan because Sam but for her counterpart dunno
>>
>>78215653
All I can think of is Professor Pantheon, as in pantheon of the gods.....I think its kinda lame though
>>
>>78215614
honestly, there are so many varied powers and personalities from each group that there's a massive well to draw from.

Like Nightcrawler and Shadow Lass, Multiple Man and Triplicate Girl, Matter-Eater Lad and Maggot, etc
>>
File: 1449880066783.jpg (41 KB, 736x1041) Image search: [Google]
1449880066783.jpg
41 KB, 736x1041
>>78215464
>>78215524
I really thought xmen would go with the teen titans. They both go with young outsiders with super powers. Also cyclops with beast boy for dinosaurs with LASER EYES!

Doesn't really work but is fun
>>
Its gotta be said, this thread made some headway, we've got a lot of the big names sorted, its just stragglers like Hawkeye, Ironfist, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, Hawkman ect left
>>
>>78215792
Only one that occurs to me there is Forge/Cyborg, Legion works better with powers and team roles (though I know next to nothing about either the legion or titans beyond the obvious)
>>
Wait Lex Luthor and Dr. Doom. President von Doom faggots, are your anuses ready?
>>
>>78215956
He's already a king, kind of a step down becoming an elected official
>>
Electrolyte(Electro+Doctor Light)
Shiller Croc(Killer Croc+Syren/Klaw, idk)
Double Tap Dundee(Captain Boomerang+Bullseye)
Captain Marvel(Captain Marvel+Captain Marvel)
Jenga(Stilt-Man+Puzzler)
>>
>>78215857
Yeah we should focus on the new mutants and teen titans, the X-Teens if you will. Dani Moonstar with Wonder girl, Robin with cannon ball, Starfire with Magic, Terra with magma, Beast boy with sunspot, Raven with marrow, Cyborg goes with Cypher and karma.
>>
>>78216031
Please President for life and annexes latveria
>>
Fuck your idea for triplicate girl. She goes with Mimic for coping fifteen damn superpowers.

Also Beast Boy with Multiple Man, he's calls himself Stampede
>>
>>78216168
I'll have to go with you on this one mate, only recent x-men I've read was that class spiderman was teaching for awhile

I've gotta go too its six in the morning where I am, need my sleep, I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone comes up with anything cool in the meantime
>>
>>78216132
Sorry, unrelated but
>Electrolytes, it's what plants crave
>>
>>78215792
I'm okay with this.
What do you call a Raven/Phoenix fusion?
>>
>>78216421
Toss Mystique in there.

Now whenever she comes across someone with superpowers, she splits a perfect duplicate of them off her to fight them.
>>
>>78182815
Batman crossed with Dare village to become the Bat Demon "Azazel"
Mother a famous philanthropist heiress, father a world famous boxer, they're gunned down one night on their way to a movie by a hired goon because his father refused to lose a major payperview fight.
The twist is the goon actually shoots Bruce (not committed to a name yet), right in the head. Miraculously he survives, but is left permanently blind and emotionally scarred.
Left in the care of his Aunt Harriet, Bruce grows tired of her over protective nature, constantly sheltering him from the world, ad treating him like a fragile piece of glass that's bound to break at any moment.
The only saving grace of her treatment is, it gives Bruce an unexpected opportunity to hone his skills, with his senses magnified he learns to sort through the chaos of noise he hears constantly until he's aware of every thing happening in Aunt Harriet's mansion, the maids bustling about their work, the butler's taking their orders, the horses in the stables, even the events being discussed by his Aunt and her friends out in the garden during their numerous club meetings, most agonizing of all the topic of her fragile nephew and how she's fears he will never be able to function in normal society after his tragedy.
>>
>>78219418
Growing increasingly frustrated by the daily goings on at his Aunt's mansion, Bruce begins to attempt to sneak out to find a place where he can be alone with his thoughts, and escape the commotion.
Unfortunately he is thwarted at every turn by the many different staff constantly inhabiting the house, and his Aunt's gentle reprimandations that the world outside is a scary place, to dangerous for him in such a fragile state.
However he is determined, and after months of practice, he learns to use his new abilities to his advantage, and increasingly becomes ore and more stealthy, eventually being able to sneak out of the mansion.
He does this time and again, slowly learning to guide himself without sight, until he finds his way to the city, a mere mile couple of miles away from his Aunt's grounds.
Here he is presented with a whole new set of problems, the loud, disbarging noises are shocking and even more difficult to sift through, as well as the crowds of people he must now maneuver around.
Again though our young hero is determined and after weeks of practice begins making his way around the neighborhoods he grew familiar with in his outings with his parents, submitting himself to a type of exposure therapy by revisiting many spots he frequented with them, including the site of the fatal shooting.
One night, while in an emotional state at the sight of his parents' murder, he is confronted by group of street thugs, looking to rob him of his rather high quality clothing, and anything else he may have on him.
He puts up a fight, but is easily over powered. Just when things look hopeless, he is saved my a mysterious man, who beats the thugs senseless and sends them running.
Upon expressing his gratitude to the man he finds out a shocking surprise, the man is also blind.
It is here where he begs this man, known only as "Stick" to take him under his wing and teach him his ways.
>>
>>78219562
These frequent outings cause his relationship with his Aunt to become strained, eventually leading them to stop talking, all culminating in a fateful day when he returns home to findicate that his Aunt has been murdered in her home, presumably by the same people who murdered his parents.
Grief stricken, Bruce begins to realize that his parents' murder may not have been a random act of violence, and may have been far more complicated than he realizes, and he vows to find out who is responsible and put an end to their life in vengeance
At this point about three and a half years have passed, bringing Bruce from 13, to almost 17, and he is declared an emancipated minor and given control of his fortune, as well as Aunt Harriet's house and his parent's old penthouse apartment which was to become his upon his 18th birthday.
Bruce takes in the homeless Stick and begins his training a new, vigorously training his body and mind along with an increasing number of martial arts instructors and tutors until he is ready to take on the night as a masked vigilante.
Becoming a Man Without Fear who rules the streets by instilling it in all the cowardly and superstitious lots that feed off the cities diseased underbelly.
>>
>>78182815
Winter RED- Former sidekick turned trained assassin, currently trying to make peace with himself and his mentor.

Silk Spoiler: Couldn't come up with a better name but it's Stephanie Brown and Silk combined for maximum overdorable.
>>
>>78219648
Eventually working in that the hit on his family was orchestrated by a crime lord known as King Penguin (Kingpin x Penguin) who hires a cross between Death stroke and Bullseye to take out this new threat to his criminal empire. I was also thinking about working in a cross between the Joker and the Green Goblin and another one that's a combination of Cato man and Elektra
>>
>>78193328
RUSH FASTEST THERE IS
>speedforce time travel allows him to race against himself
>both versions get madder when the other gets ahead

Wouldn't that eventually break reality, since with Hulk there's really no upper limit to how strong he can get, so logically there's no limit to speed for Rush?

So...eventually...oy my head hurts.
>>
>>78207378
Moonstone + Weather Wizard = Meteorite Witch. They go well together imo due to their backstoies resolving around being heavily dependant on a family member. She could control the weather but only on natural disaster level or something.

Also, Jolt + Lisa, maybe?
>>
>>78182815
Does any-one have that issue of Wizard that had the staff-picks for Amalgams?
>>
>Nobody has suggested Matt Grayson, sexy blind superspy
>>
>>78220869
Well we already have We head, who's pretty much garunteed to have the best ass in comics history
>>
>>78216599
Gets poison ivy wet
>>
>>78182930
>Implying that Robocop couldn't make any movie better just for the single reason that it now has Robocop.
>>
>>78220869
Dick goes with Spider-Man, duh. Every man in existence will try to kill him for trading all the bitches
>>
>>78221661
>trading
I mean taking
>>
Scarlet Spider (Flash/Spider-Man)

Reverse-Spider (Reverse-Flash/Venom)

The Rogue Six
Kraken (Doc Ock/Captain Cold)
Master of Illusions (Mysterio/Mirror Master)
Storm Sorcerer (Electro/Weather Wizard)
Scorcher (Shocker/Heatwave)
Tank (Rhino/Girder)
Gravelman (Sandman/Tar Pit)
>>
>>78221996
Sinister Six and Rogues have literally nothing in common unless it'd be Superior Foes version

also
>Tat Pit
>Girder
>proper Rogues
>>
Oh! What if we amalgamate the New Gods and the Inhumans? That would work pretty well, I think.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.