[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /co/ I just spent $3000 in one month on my graphic novel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: FC_IXtsQ.jpg (84 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
FC_IXtsQ.jpg
84 KB, 700x700
Dear /co/

I just spent $3000 in one month on my graphic novel library.

From this point forward, my comics budget will be $50 per month.

Expensive ass hobby
>>
Autismbux give that much?
>>
File: raindance.gif (2 MB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
raindance.gif
2 MB, 250x207
>>78181660
Dropping $tack$
>>
I spent $0 in one month not pirating any comics because comics suck. Nerd.
>>
File: #1 so why try-er.jpg (13 KB, 287x265) Image search: [Google]
#1 so why try-er.jpg
13 KB, 287x265
>>78181660
>>
File: tumblr_mecwb2rG1w1rrr2r7o1_250.gif (737 KB, 232x243) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mecwb2rG1w1rrr2r7o1_250.gif
737 KB, 232x243
>>78181660
>>
>>78181660
Fatboy Slim, that guy kicks ass.
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>78181765
that girl has lovely hair
>>
>Op spent as much on comics in one month as I make from my job
Where do autistic people get so much money?
>>
>>78182160
Girlfriends, families and leaving the house on your free time are fucking expensive. You can really save money there.
>>
>>78182363
>Don't have a GF
>Only leave the house for work and school
I guess I just got to get my degree already so I can spend it as stupidly as op.
>>
>>78182019
This
>>
File: Ten-Commandments-The_05.jpg (552 KB, 1278x1600) Image search: [Google]
Ten-Commandments-The_05.jpg
552 KB, 1278x1600
>>78182408
>>78182160

OP here. I'm only half autistic so I don't get paid for it. I can tell you my secret $ technique though.

1. I'm assuming you still eat McDonalds. Eliminate your regular $7 meals because those really add up.

2. Friends. Eliminate as many as you can. The more you have, the more you have to spend being social and giving each other gifts. Just hangout with your favorite friend and don't ever buy them anything, make something that cost nothing and say that it came from your heart.

3. Family. Again, don't buy anyone gifts ever. Just make heartfelt shit.

4. Entertainment. I'm assuming you are excited about the Star Wars movie premiere or the launch of your latest video game or whatever. FUCK IT ALL. When you eliminate all forms of entertainment outside of comics, you realize you have a ton to spend. Instead of wasting your money on that stupid PS4, think about all the graphic novels you can buy. The price of one movie ticket is equal to the price of one trade paperback dude.

5. You must dedicate your life to comics. Don't get married or have children anytime soon. Don't even have a girlfriend. That can wait until after you have a satisfactory comic library. That way, you'll be sure to attract a babe that loves you for what you like, instead of loving you for who you are... because who we are is /co/ scum.

It's worth it anon. Follow my way.
>>
>>78181797
And then you complain when your favourite series gets cancelled

Do you see the problem here anon?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.