[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 0321.jpg (42 KB, 488x429) Image search: [Google]
0321.jpg
42 KB, 488x429
What did she mean with this?
>>
>>78181316
she meant "this comic is shit so stop reading it already"

seriously, why all the recent threads about sandman?
>>
>>78181351
>hating sandman

That's a serious case of shit taste
Anyway, isn't there a movie about it coming out anytime soon? I guess many casuals would start reading because of it, but I really don't see the threads you are talking about
>>
>>78181476
i saw one a few days ago from the same issue you posted this panel from.

and yes i hate sandman. maybe it's because of my past experience with it. still not wanting to give it another go though. the art is hideous.
>>
>>78181510
I'm not OP
we can agree about the art, Dream's design got much better on issue 4, and there are some specific pages that are pretty well done, but overall, yeah, the art is bad.
>>
>>78181351
>seriously, why all the recent threads about sandman?
Muh Death waifu. Look at how deep I am, I read Sandman and I love Death.
>>
>>78181316
she was quoting marry poppins

or something. i can't remember it was like 20 years ago
>>
>>78181316
My ex Gf had this on the outside of her dorm room door. I should've realized sooner this was a warning.
>>
(idiomatic) Extremely good, exactly right; all right. Often used in the negative or with an ironic or sarcastic connotation to mean the opposite.
>>
File: 123311.jpg (86 KB, 649x1024) Image search: [Google]
123311.jpg
86 KB, 649x1024
Death of the endless is cute, I say cute! When I get to meet her and we all will I hope that blowjobs gonna be to DIE for lol. XD
>>
File: 1429893719487.jpg (85 KB, 523x332) Image search: [Google]
1429893719487.jpg
85 KB, 523x332
>you will never sweet nothing in her ear.
>you will never go on a adventure throughout space and time with her.
>you will never get to see her dress in Gothic Lolita attire.
>you will never get to meet the other endless and have the best discussion on the meaning of existence.
>you will never plow that pale white vag while she bends over backwards on your staff of ra.
>you will never become a immortal just to taunt her.

Why even live why even die?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.