[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moonbeam City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (80 KB, 1276x714) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
80 KB, 1276x714
Has this show grown on anyone else? The first few episodes weren't anything special, but I've found myself laughing a good amount recently.
>>
Si, Senor.
>>
>>78173149

It was good, some jokes were stale but mostly worked. People just got hung up on comparing it to archer because they haven't seen anything else similar or they wanted character development in a fucking comedy like it was some drama.
>>
I almost died laughing at episode 10 and I wasn't even drunk
I'd say that's a big plus
Hope they make a 2nd season
>>
i want S2
>>
Rad will never be happy.
>>
Was a fun show, hope it comes back. Also god dam that last episode so many good jokes.. Everyone getting shot in the shoulder was myfav.
>>
>>78174162
I loved Rad's family's speech impediment
>>
>>78173149
Every character apart from maybe pizazz in ways was an irredeemable phycopath, so no it didn't grow on me seeing a bunch of innocents including old ladys get brutalized.
>>
>>78174872

Gallows humor is needed if you are gonna survive the real world.
>>
>>78173149
Fuck yes. Pizzazz is a saint.

It also has rare exception when something is supposed to be funny due to its randomness, but Dazzle's movie's theatrical cut worked.
>>
>>78175003
>Pizzazz is a saint.

Those moans she did, no other saint has made me split a wooden table in half.
>>
File: 1449029738887.webm (275 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449029738887.webm
275 KB, 640x360
>>78175003
>>78175087

O-okay
>>
>>78173149
this series stole my heart. And not only for MUH AESTIC.

The best parts are the clever plot-points (the whole artsy bowling thing), the intersting twists on regular tropes (the guy who "struck laser", the mechanized slapping arm) and rad call backs (mouse in the coffee, the dirty jacuzzi, rad owning a junior yacht when he was a kid)

Their attempts at run-of-the-mill sitcom humor is painfully hit and miss.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DERtyxZ-mLU
>>
File: CWKkxH_WsAA-3b4.jpg large.jpg (85 KB, 1023x759) Image search: [Google]
CWKkxH_WsAA-3b4.jpg large.jpg
85 KB, 1023x759
I know we won't get another season, but I'm gonna go on making noise for more. Or a comic. Or webisodes. Anything!
>>
>>78173149
It was... eh. I want to like it because of it's aesthetic. But I'm not a huge fan.

If it gets another season that's cool, but if it doesn't I won't mind.
>>
>>78173149
I'm a gay man but I would totally fuck pizzaz
she's best character and I hope we get more of her and chrysalis eventually, any episode around the male characters tends to get stale really quick but the girls are so fucking interesting (even the prison glados was funnier and better than the main cast males)
>>
>>78175906
>rad owning a junior yacht when he was a kid)

Oh shit it just hit me. He 'made up' the yacht name when the rich snobs asked him what type he owned. He owned a junior yatch with the same name as a kid.
Last two episodes really made me feel bad for Rad. But if we do get more episodes I hope we see more of Chrysalis, she only had like 2 episodes to shine, the dolphin one and the Copcon.
>>
Rad's foot had to be the grossest thing I've seen on this show.

>>78176600
The yacht song was also most likely legit. Vaguely remembered from his childhood.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.