[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This season of cape shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1447209388871.png (252 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447209388871.png
252 KB, 720x404
how did Gotham get so based? How's AoS's Secret Warriors and Ward's wild ride going? Flash's hype train has slowed down this season. Arrow finally becoming Green Arrow-ish and Felicity dying twice in two episodes? How has iZombie been since it now has more episodes this season. Has Supergirl improved and actually is a good now? Was Jessica Jones actually really shitty? Why did no one watch The Awesomes?!
>>
I'm in this thread because I wanna ask , when should I start watching Arrow? Just wanna get into it because of the Flash crossovers
>>
>>78172251
Gotham became based because it got more consistent since Season 1 it seemed to struggle on what kind of show it wanted to be.

Plus ya know more Jerome and Zsasz.
>>
>>78172251
>how did Gotham get so based?
Because they finally cracked the Burton formula with more serious & better developed moments.
That or more serialization and less villain-of-the-week thing worked out for them.
>Flash's hype train has slowed down this season.
Sad, but oh so true
>Arrow finally becoming Green Arrow-ish and Felicity dying twice in two episodes?
Meh.
> Has Supergirl improved and actually is a good now?
It's 'k.
>Why did no one watch The Awesomes?!
It was awesome, why wouldn't I be up to date?
>>
im thinking botu starting gotham just bc of how hype co is about season 2. how shit is season one on scale of season 3 arrow to iris
>>
>>78172251
>Flash's hype train has slowed down this season.

A little bit, but it's still the strongest cape show right now.
>>
>>78172811
About Agents of shield season 1.

Boring as fuck but then shit happens and keeps happening.
>>
>>78172352
Watch season one and two, then stop there and pretend the rest doesn't exist.
>>
>>78172993

I'd say Gotham season 1 was better than Agents of Shield season 1. For all it's faults at least Gotham tried to make the characters fleshed out.

AOS's characters were like thin pieces of paper in season 1 and they're still struggling to make them fleshed out. It's by far the weakest part of that show.
>>
>>78173067
I was just explaining how it is like for the 1st season.

MR.FREEZE RETURN BREAK BABY!!
>>
>>78172998

Season 4 has been just fine minus the relationship building episode and the first like half of season 3 is okay if you don't stop to ask yourself why Ollie is trying to justify keeping the super villain around... Which is a hard thing to do.
>>
>>78172993
Eh it's closer to AoS season 2. Stuff at least happens and there is an overarching plot but a lot of shit is mediocre and kind of irrelevant.
>>
>>78173173
I still say season 1 due to seeing characters having the dramatic change and all that.

Plus character "kill offs"
>>
>>78173173

That is the perfect way to describe season 2 of AOS.

Especially if they Inhumans get their movie made. It'll kind of mean AOS is truly irrelevant to the MCU.
>>
File: Pain.png (254 KB, 629x334) Image search: [Google]
Pain.png
254 KB, 629x334
>>78173089
>February 29th
>>
Should I just skip season 1?
>>
>>78172251
AoS is aight, but it's still visually the worst show. The makeup is sometimes convincing, but not always nice to look at in terms of design. The color palette of the scenes is bland, and the camera work is nothing special, with the scenes kind of coming out burry, considering it's HD (I still don't know why this is, but it's always kind of been the case with whatever cameras ABC uses). Often a scene will be lit too dark, with boor contrast that makes it look bad. I say this, because I like what the show has become, with it's plot direction and characters, but I look at it in comparison to any of the DC tv show (except Supergirl, LOL) and see that they all look colorful, or at least visually striking, and feel cheated, since this is the one I'm more invested in, but is ugly.
>>
>>78173288
Don't know which one you're talking about, but I'd say no. AoS season one doesn't get good until the second half, but the early stuff is important as building blocks for what comes later. Gotham season one is fun, but feel free to fiddle with your phone or whatever when Fish Mooney comes onscreen, because she completely sucks, and eventually is only important to Penguin's arc.
>>
Anyone still watching Arrow?
>>
season 1 of gotham, worth it or not? not down to sit through 20 episodes of horse shit for goat season 2
>>
>>78173273
S-s-stop it anon.
I'm waiting on other shows and some animes that haven't been announced for a second season yet

At least jojo part 4 is finally coming....
>>
>>78173288
of what?

>>78172352
If you're just in it for the Flash crossovers, which are about the only worthwhile ep of Arrow s3, watch those of that season. Those ep aren't that connected to the overall story on either show.
>>
>>78173347
I'd give the first few episodes a shot because Penguin made me enjoy the fuck out of season 1.
>>
>>78173341
regrettably. Damien Darhk is just too damn worth it.
>>78173347
Wasn't horseshit for me. It was the most overall fun I had watching a cape show last season. s2 just happens to have better focus.
>>
>>78173347
Season 1 is good enough to kill time, but the first pilot episode, however, genuinely sucked shit. Holy fuck was that pilot just fucking shit.

It's hit or miss, but it's worth watching for a handful of episodes and subplots, and Penguin.
>>
>>78173341
Yep. Season 4 has been quite good so far, there's even one or two episodes that are better than their respective Flash.
>>
>>78173406
gotham
>>
>>78172251
I binge watched Gotham over the course of a couple days and damn I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
>>
Gotham feels like it's trying to be a BTAS prequel
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.