[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a mutant who just lied to everyone and told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1432760984353.png (211 KB, 331x352) Image search: [Google]
1432760984353.png
211 KB, 331x352
Has there ever been a mutant who just lied to everyone and told them they were a mutate?
>>
The difference usually doesn't come up unless they're and actual mutie and Marvel civilians have some kind of 6th sense for bigotry.
>>
Why not just lie and say you're like Spider-Man or something.
>>
>>78170831
That's what OP is saying.
>>
Hard to do since mutant powers manifest in puberty, and often aren't easy to hide. Even if you did it, the moment you got into the public eye there'd be some asshole from your hometown going THAT THAR'S A MUTANT!
>>
Wouldn't Professor X know if he is lying?
>>
>>78171467
What if they themselves beleived the lie?
>>
>>78170629

Why don't all the people who hate mutants just assume the multi assortment of freaks in the Marvel Universe aren't mutants?
>>
>>78171517
>Spiderman is a MENACE
>Menace starts with m
>Mutants start with m too
>Mutants are a menace
>Mutants = Menace
>Spiderman is a mutant
JJJ is on to something here
>>
>>78171560
In house of M spider man did the opposite. He claimed to be a mutant when he waa only a mutate.
>>
>>78173628
And Carol fuy embraced being "only" powered flatscan.
>>
>>78170629

In the otherwise mostly-shitty game "X-Men: Destiny", one of the playable characters was a guy named Adrian who was a member of an anti-mutant hate group before discovering he was a mutant himself. He was in deep denial about it and was like "I'm sure it's just like with the Fantastic Four or the Hulk... I'm not a mutant, I just... got these powers from some accident or something." He was extremely resistant to the idea that he was anything but a human who had somehow mysteriously acquired powers, and that was his line when people asked him about it.
>>
File: 1394189280825049413.png (856 KB, 714x683) Image search: [Google]
1394189280825049413.png
856 KB, 714x683
>>78170629

Squirrel Girl, originally.
>>
>>78171517
Because confirmation bias. Either that or too many negatives in your question.
>>
>>78174478
R.I.P Monkey Joe.
>>
File: rachel-dolezal-today-show.jpg (829 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rachel-dolezal-today-show.jpg
829 KB, 1920x1080
So a mutie version of these kinds of people?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.