[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else really like this episode? the musical numbers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
does anyone else really like this episode? the musical numbers are great and it isn't the EDGY shit like most of the HD era of Family Guy
>>
>>78167793
> isn't edgy
> song is about elves wanting to kill themselves

whatever you say
>>
>>78167819
Man, /co/ is so easy.
>>
>>78167819
Also didn't they like murder a whole family or some shit?
>>
>>78167951

Beat unconscious and tied up.
>>
>>78167793
The road to episodes are usually the better episodes
>>
>>78167793
eh, it was allright, but one of the weakest 'Road To...' episodes
>>
>>78168480
Why is that, anyway? Are they written by different people? They always end up having a better overall tone to them.

Brian and Stewie are a decent duo, but it doesn't make sense why they're so much better in those episodes than regular ones.
>>
>Look! Its the Aurora Boreanez!
I think that was the one good joke in the whole episode.
>>
>>78167793
I'm worry I'm confused

are you complaining that it isn't edgy or are you complaining its just edgy shit like most of modern family guy?
>>
I like the intro with Seth's dad
>well, Seth came from my penis, and then he made this. So here you go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.