[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doom creates a portal that sends him to the DC universe, what happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: Doctor-doom.jpg (82 KB, 410x470) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-doom.jpg
82 KB, 410x470
Doom creates a portal that sends him to the DC universe, what happens?
>>
he turns 360 degrees and walks away
>>
He gets rekt pretty fast.

We've seen multiple times that dimensional travel fucks with magic/hax.

He shows up and in typical Doom fashion declares himself ruler of Earth and all the Universe.

Then Black Adam shows up, peeved that someone dares claim Kandaq, and crushes him against his forehead like a Bud can.
>>
>>78167075
he becomes sex luthors fuck toy
>>
Where's that picture from the Perez crossover, where Doom's screaming forever in the Source Wall?

That pretty much.
>>
>>78167119
Where's a drawfriend when you need one?
>>
>>78167185
Source Wall has been jobbed multiple times.
Remember when Darkseid was stuck in it?
>>
He considers taking over, but then realizes how utterly useless would be to rule DC so he leaves.
>>
his science-magic would be trumped by real magic
>>
>>78167119
Doom would be fine, Black Adam would probably get along with him. Problem comes when he tries to make a play. Probably for the Helm of Nabu, since it's in the hands of a relative novice right now.
>>
>>78167385
>Doom giving up
His one weakness is the inability to cede failure.

He'd recognize the power of the DCU and then send Doombot after Doombot to try to conquer it.

Thankfully, DC has no inter-dimensional edgy heroes to put an end to it.
>>
>>78167445
>inter-dimensional edgy heroes to put an end to it.
parallax
>>
>>78167424
They're too similar to get along.

Doom would say something like "Only I deserve the right to rule" and Black Adam would say "I rule Kandaq, am I not deserving?".
Doom's response can only be "Did I not use the qualifier "Only"?"

And then Black Adam would promptly murder him
>>
>>78167501
I don't know about nuParallax, but old Parallax had a weak fucking dick.
Sure he murdered all of the GL Corps, but who gives a shit.
Who of the characters who actually matter did he fuck?
No one.

Of all the characters in the history of comics who were meant to be a threat, I think Parallax is the one who delivers the weakest.

>Hal Jordan, classic hero
>Fallen to the dark side
>Given the entire power of the entire GL Corps
>Power and experience combined
>lol, defeated without too much effort, no canon deaths
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x257
>>78167507
I like to think something like this would play out.
Can we have a Doom Shenanigan thread while we're here?
>>
>>78167587
im talking about old parallax. through timey wimey bullshit zero hour parallax is in earth-0 and killing off sinestro corps members the same way he killed sinestro
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 600x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 600x728
>>78167621
>>
>>78167634
Honestly, old Parallax gets my dick real hard.
Hal Jordan is eminently human.
He hates, he loves, he gets grudges.

What if you give someone like that godlike powers?
The result?
Fucking devastation.

If I had complete control over DC, I'd make Parallax kill Superman, for good. And rewrite the entire DCU until Spectre makes Hal delete himself from the universe.

Like all post-Parallax DCU is a post-apocalypse of bare survival
>>
File: 1433682882158.jpg (266 KB, 800x1238) Image search: [Google]
1433682882158.jpg
266 KB, 800x1238
>>78167653
>>
>>78167075
Doom would find something he could use against that wretched richard and come back to marvel to fuck his day up.
>>
>>78168630
>RICHARDS! ALAS I'VE FOUND THE ONE THING YOU CANNOT DEFEAT
>THE ARMOR OF BATPLOT!
>>
>>78167114
Into the same direction he was walking before he spun in place...

compare 360 degrees with 180 degrees
>>
File: 1418950731250.png (120 KB, 225x288) Image search: [Google]
1418950731250.png
120 KB, 225x288
>>78168932
>>
>>78167075
Gets a GL ring almost immediately
>>
File: HA-HA- I'M MASTER OF THE WORLD.jpg (352 KB, 994x978) Image search: [Google]
HA-HA- I'M MASTER OF THE WORLD.jpg
352 KB, 994x978
>>78167653
>>
>>78169128
>Victor von Doom of Earth 616, you have great Will in your heart, welcome to the Green Lantern Corps
>Victor von Doom of Earth 616, you have great Anger in your heart, welcome to the Red Lantern Corps
>Victor von Doom of Earth 616, you have great Fear in your heart, welcome to the Yellow Lantern Corps
>>
>>78167075
>I found it... beneath me.
>>
>>78167075
Wouldnt his magic get more powerful?
>>
He kills everyone
>>
>>78167075
I want to see Doom show up in Vlatava during another takeover attack and slap Vertigo around and become friends with the Princess/Queen Perdita . Maybe he becomes her close advisor? He boosts the country with his technology and makes them great. What happens next?
>>
>>78169517
>Doom
>Be anyone's adviser.

He manipulates his "friend" to conquer a larger hunk of the world, overextends himself because he's a megalomaniac, reveals his hand too soon and gets knocked back into his corner.

This is called "The Doom Cycle" and Doom's greatest superpower is making people believe he's planned it.
>>
>>78169517
>Vertigo comes begging to the Justice League on how such a injustice has come to him
>He is, after all, the legal ruler of Vlatvava

Superman comes in, tells Doom to leave. Doom says no, gets thrown into jail/wormole to Marvel

No victory for Marvel
>>
>>78169517
>What happens next?
the Spectre finds some reason to wipe Vlatava off the map again
>>
>>78169584
Well I didnt think he would just throw a twelve year old into the dungeons. I figured he wouldnt know much about the new world but work to get himself in a position of power in a familiar setting to his home. Installing his doombots and defense force fields and lasers under the guise of improving the country
>>78169636
>He is, after all, the legal ruler of Vlatvava
Not while Perdita is alive right?
>>
>>78169277
>not knowing how ANY of the lantern corps induct their members
>>
>>78169517
>>78169670
I honestly just want a Papa Doom story if we're being honest.
>>
>>78169727
>Shhh little Doomling. Once upon a time, Doom wasn't the supreme ruler of the universe. THEN DOOM KILLED EVERYONE ELSE. SLEEP LITTLE CHILD SLEEP.
>>
>>78169791
>Doom telling Perdita stories of his own world, but with him as the hero

>Did I ever tell you about the time that me and three of my doombots defeated the world eater?
>or about the time I built a suit of armor in a cave with nothing but scraps?
>I used to be the king of Atlantis you know
>>
>>78168932
>firstdayontheinternetkid.jpeg
>>
>>78169677
Why bother?
>>
>>78171203
to not be a n00b
>>
>>78169277

Doctor Doom with a Green Lantern ring? that's some scary stuff.

Imagination, the highest willpower a human can have, and a great scientific mind.

remember that green Lantern that was a doctor? she could make medical devices with the ring. Doom could create instant technological marvels.
>>
>>78169277
>Giving Doom three different rings

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>78174675
Doom would grow bored of the rings though, he'll try something more stupid: create his own ring.
>>
>>78175055
What would it do that would make it different than all the other rings? Play doomified versions of popular somgs?
>>
>>78169128
Not sure how that'd end for him though. 'Cause if he runs into Jordan, either Hal will try to nip him in the bud, because he sees a Sinestro-in-progress, or they somehow become friends, and then Sinestro shanks Doom for trying to still his husbando.
>>
>>78175148
*steal
>>
>there will never be a Marvel/DC crossover where Doom and Black Adam team up

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>78169677
Sinestro would definitely try to get a ring on him if nothing else but to keep tabs on him
>>
>>78175055
"Welcome to the Doom Lantern Corps"
>>
It depends on who is writing.

Morrison already had Lord Havoc of Earth 8 try to mess with the the higher powers of the Gentry only to get so wrecked Hawkeye had to mercy kill him. If Doom tries any Secret Wars bullshit he gets punked under Morrison. Raw egoism is not the way to stand up to higher powers in his work. It takes compassion and understanding, and Doom has little of that.

Doom has a lot of luck in Secret Wars because the "rules" of the worlds of the Marvel Multiverse aren't as varied and diverse as they are in Multiversity. If Doom landed in the right world he could cause a lot of damage. But he's absolutely fucked if he hits Thunderworld or the Zoo-crew earth.

I so want him to land on Thunderworld just to see what happens.
>>
I want Doom to become the new Superman
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 207x244
>>78169277
>green
>red
>yellow
Doctor Doom becomes the galaxy's mightiest stoplight.
>>
>>78178454
>>78169277
Ta! To! Ba!
TaToBa TaToBa!
>>
>>78167385
How would it be useless? DC's Earth is canonically superior to Marvel's.
>>
>>78167075
He punks everyone in the DC universe, becomes a ruler or God. Then leaves because being the ruler of the DC universe is beneath him.

Feats:
>makes darkseid kneel before him
>solves the anti-life equation and finds it critically flawed
>trumps batman with his opening gambit
>makes superboy prime beg for mercy
>makes Lois Lane her throne wench
>depowers superman
>wields both a yellow and green power ring and uses both to their fullest potential
>Defeats the flash using teleport ears and force fields
>enslaves the justice league and legion of doom
>>
>>78175082
It could be based on confidence.
>>
>>78180609
I meant to say he makes Lois lane HIS throne wench.
>>
>Marvel X DC crossover
Okay.
Guys, listen this one up.

It's good.
>Plasticman+Squirrel girl...
>vs the ultimate bastisch.
>>
>>78175055
A ring to rule them all?
Doom is Sauron now
>>
>>78173883
The only person more scary than Doom with a Lantern ring would by Hank Pym. He has a crazy imagination mind that would fuck up the world really bad
>>
>>78167075
Shazam wrecks his ass.
>>
>>78180609
>>Defeats the flash using teleport ears and force fields
that's the only one I didn't buy, the rest are totally within Dooms powers
>>
>>78181982
his will crap af at times doe
>>
>>78182285
english man, do you know it?
>>
>>78175148
...Or we could get a doom/hal/sinestro threesome.
>>
>>78168932
He was just pretending to be retarded dude.
>>
>>78167075
Gets ass blasted by Circe for being a fuck boy
>>
>>78180609
>Doomfags

You people are the worst
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.