[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Wasp can come back then there's no reason Yellowjacket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 21-yellowjacket-suits-up.jpg (72 KB, 650x351) Image search: [Google]
21-yellowjacket-suits-up.jpg
72 KB, 650x351
If Wasp can come back then there's no reason Yellowjacket can't come back.
>>
>>78164413
they can do way better than him. noone wants him back.
>>
I think the fact he shrank different parts of his body does. If Wasp is even alive. Also Mike is gunning for his wife to get the part, how would they explain the age difference? Was Hanks into older women?
>>
Yellowjacket didn't shrink. His suit shrank with him inside it.
>>
I can go one better!
Make him MODOK.
>>
>>78164470
"Time slows down in the sub-atomic dimensions"
There.
>>
I'd like to see Egghead as the main baddie in the next Ant-Man movie actually.
>>
>>78168113
No thats my point, time slows down but Catherine Zeta is still a woman in her 40s actually it does line up fine since Hank was probably in his 40s when Wasp got trapped.
>>
>>78164514
But how?
>>
>>78164413
There has literally never been a worthwhile MCU villain that wasn't the Kingpin.

Cross sure as fuck wasn't interesting enough to come back.
>>
File: Baron_Karza_(Earth-616).jpg (25 KB, 300x403) Image search: [Google]
Baron_Karza_(Earth-616).jpg
25 KB, 300x403
>>78164413
He'll come back, as the MCU's version of Baron Karza.
>>
>>78170180
Purple Man was ok, but then again that show was so forgettable I even now can't remember most of it, so maybe he was shit. I legit can't remember is he died at the end.
>>
>>78170268
>I legit can't remember is he died at the end.

Stop shitposting, anon.
>>
>>78170180
>There has literally never been a worthwhile MCU villain that wasn't the KINGPIN.
kek
>>
>>78164514

They did that to the villain of Iron Man 3 in one of the games.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Aldrich_Killian_(M.O.D.O.K.)_(Earth-199999)
>>
>>78164413
It's a comic book movie; of course he can come back.

I hope he does; I'd love to see what that unhinged loon could do with a competent writer.
>>
>>78164470
>Also Mike is gunning for his wife to get the part

Sorry, what? Can you explain this for me please?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.