[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...did we ever find it..?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Image27372.jpg (133 KB, 234x350) Image search: [Google]
Image27372.jpg
133 KB, 234x350
...did we ever find it..?
>>
>>78162670
Nope, but we did find the mob.
That is around the time I knew it was best to stop looking.
>>
>>78162670
Honestly you could make a documentary about this company.
>>
All leads were exhausted unfortunately, at best we theorized that the film did exist at least in part but Viacom ordered a cease and desist before the film could be delivered. Going off of associated film credits it seemed like the company was the sort to make shitty cash-grabs for both profit as well as tax and film-credit purposes.
>>
IT'S NOT REAL!
IT'S FAKE!
FICTIONAL!
NON-EXISTING!
STOP LOOKING FOR IT!
YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT, SO JUST GIVE UP!
>>
Panpizza for once can't claim that he found something we found.
>>
File: added.jpg (109 KB, 979x499) Image search: [Google]
added.jpg
109 KB, 979x499
>>78162670
>>
>>78162841
That's exactly what you want us to believe, Regal Films
>>
>>78162749
wait what?
>>
>>78162891
PLEASE JUST STOP!
YOU DON'T WANT THIS, I SWEAR!
>>
>>78162881
Timestampped picture with the DVD playing on a screen in your house or nothing.
>>
>>78162926
Give us the goddamn movie and then we'll stop
>>
>>78162881
>In Stock: NO
>>
>>78162881
Honestly I still think this would be an interesting premise for a movie.
>>
>>78162749
That is bizzare if true
>>
Oh cool a ADWSS thread, didn't even see that here.

Personally, every day or two I check back on the lost media forums to see if there's any new leads worth following up on. I also follow up on anything that happens to bump into my life (happens more often than you'd think) but other than that I've stopped actively looking. Unless we find a member of Reagal that's willing to sell/leak/steal it we're pretty much at a dead end, from my point of view.

But who knows, we made a lot of breakthroughs before and there's still at least a handful of people dedicated to searching for it. They're bound to hit something eventually.
>>
>>78163357
Too bad hastingsfag never came back
>>
>>78163612
Anon, there's something you should know...
>>
I don't understand why this warranted multiple threads
>>
>>78162901
>>78163242
Yeah, it was part of some plan to move a lot of money around without the cops knowing.
We never worked out who the mastermind was.
>>
>>78163894
bcuz ur mom xD
>>
>>78163852
Shit...

Didn't even look at the name
>>
>this is back

Didn't somebody die over this? Isn't that enough to convince you people to stop?
>>
>>78163894
Same reason that one guy made several threads about that McDonaldland cartoon - someone out there is apparently that dedicated.
>>
>>78162670
Okay someone fucking explain this meme to me, what is this, is this real, and why?
>>
>>78165748
Someone died? The fuck?
>>
>>78167043
Nobody knows. The company that allegedly made it IS real, but nobody can find a copy of it.
As another anon said, its likely they made it but got a Cease and Desist from Nickelodeon.
>>
>>78162881
Just buy it, and who knows, maybe one day, you'll forget you bought it and suddenly it just shows up on your doorstep
>>
File: Joker_laughing[1].gif (295 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
Joker_laughing[1].gif
295 KB, 500x386
>>78167083
Everybody dies someday.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.