[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he such a prick? His son is only 9 years old.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: mister-stotch.jpg (64 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mister-stotch.jpg
64 KB, 320x240
Why is he such a prick?
His son is only 9 years old.
>>
because it's funny
>>
>>78162668
He's a caricature of a strict father with a "do what I say, don't do what I do" atitude. Everyone knows or knew someone like this,
>>
>>78162668
Because you're grounded.
>>
He has repressed gay feelings and takes his anger out on his son
>>
>>78162668
>thats the joke
>>
>>78162668
Isn't he a closeted homosexual that sneaks out to gay bars and stuff? He probably used Butters' mom as a beard and resented Butters once he had to stay with her because of his birth.

Fucked up shit, but might explain why he acts the way he acts.
>>
>character is only [insert age here]
Could this be the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
Because it's funny you autistic fuck.
>>
OP, you're grounded.
>>
File: tap.gif (26 KB, 255x315) Image search: [Google]
tap.gif
26 KB, 255x315
>>78162668
>Why is he such a prick?
Another thing to consider is how, over the years, the series has portrayed Butters' dad as the epitome of sexually/emotionally repressed. It turns him into a bit of a sociopath, no doubt enabled by a hopelessly clueless wife.

Remember that episode on bisexuality? That's the most obvious example, I'd say. There's also the episode where Butters had to fake his death and his mom/dad thought he came back from the dead as a demon spawn, which ended up with a door-to-door saleswoman getting a shovel to the back of the head.

Butters taking shit from the other kids is a given . . . but it's obvious to nobody but butters (and the audience) that he's so easy to walk all over because his dad's a complete a-hole.
>>
>>78162668
His son has been 9 for like 20 years. It's time to grow up butters or you're grounded
>>
File: ButtersStotch.png (130 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
ButtersStotch.png
130 KB, 300x456
>>78163110
Oh, Hamburgers!
>>
his son's a faggot
>>
>>78162668
For the same reason this weakling little shit is such a cunt to Wei Yan.
They are both jealous of them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.