[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good X-Men related cartoons other than TAS and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rogue%20evolution[1].jpg (246 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rogue%20evolution[1].jpg
246 KB, 1024x768
Are there any good X-Men related cartoons other than TAS and Evolution, I just finished evolution and now craving for more X-Men
>>
You're talking like you have some hugeass choice of titles.
>>
File: 1312915044363.jpg (71 KB, 559x598) Image search: [Google]
1312915044363.jpg
71 KB, 559x598
>Rogue absorbs the Blob's power
>only gains his strength
>>
>>78157021
I have no idea that is the problem
It could be anything Marvel aside from that newest Avengers series
>>
Wolverine and the X-Men was bretty gud. Too bad it didn't last long.
>>
>>78156972
The only other X-Men cartoons are the Madhouse Astonishing inspired anime and Wolverine and the X-Men starring Wolverine as Scott Summers and Cyclops as Logan
>>
>>78157065
In that case, Earth's Mightiest Heroes is GOAT.
Not a whole lot of X-men but definitely one of Marvel's best cartoons.
>>
>>78157061
Obviously being a lardass is a lifestyle choice, and not part of Blob's power set.
>>
>>78157089
I cannot remember but there were some stuff featuring Deadpool and Hulk, was it Hulk vs series?
>>
>>78156972
>>78157073

pretty much.

fuck i wish we had a new one.
>>
Wolverine and the X-Men was decent. Watched it recently.
>>
>>78156972

Wolverine and the X-Men is aight.

The anime's okay, I guess.
>>
>>78157200
Yes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.