[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your /co/ Video Game Ideas >Suicide Squad Game >CRPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: suicide_squad_2.jpg (138 KB, 620x326) Image search: [Google]
suicide_squad_2.jpg
138 KB, 620x326
Post your /co/ Video Game Ideas

>Suicide Squad Game
>CRPG
>You create your own character
>Tons of skills to choose from so each character is built differently
>Choose which supervillians to bring in with each mission ala X-COM/Shadowrun
>Deaths are permanent for supervillians except for you since you're a clone that can be cloned everytime you die, you just get a stat debuff each time you do
>Get better gear for you and your companions as you progress
>Special Stuff happens if you bring certain supervillians to certain missions and pair them with other certain supervillians
>While not Scribblenauts Unmasked level of huge character roster, it has a pretty sizable one, waaaaay more than Marvel Ultimate Alliance
>It will never get made because people are only interested in Superhero Games if it's an Arkham Rip-Off or a Shitty Mobile Game (No offence Future Fight /co/mrades)
>I miss Freedom Force.
>>
File: xf-01-015.jpg (480 KB, 1200x1860) Image search: [Google]
xf-01-015.jpg
480 KB, 1200x1860
>>78150657
Telltale Games picking up X-Factor. Original story set during the Civil War, keep the noir angle. I guess it's too similar to TWAU but whatever.
Can go a bit meta with Miller and Madrox, since a lot of their personal stories boil down to the idea of choice.
>>
I'd make it more tactical or whatever, with look from above like in Shadowrun.
>>
>>78150703
yeah I was alluding to that to when I mentioned CRPG.
>>
I said it last thread, will say it again
>Avengers beat-em-up game
>A variety of campaign, co-op, and versus modes
>Think something like Anarchy Reigns or Power Stone
>Not that many characters but enough to keep variety
>Most of the characters have very unique playstyles, for example, Iron Man will be better from a certain distance than close-range fighting, Hulk will be slow and hit hard but has to stick really close to the enemy, can move faster by jumping, Hawkeye is good for shooting from afar and has close combat moves to push enemies away, but is pretty weak, same with Quicksilver, who is obviously the fastest character and with a focus on "hit and run" combat
>It could even be tied to the MCU if that would make it sell more without changing the game, so it's not a bad idea either
>>
>>78150657
Wasn't there a Freedom Force 3 in the works?

What happened?
>>
>>78153037
As I see, team after Freedom Force went to create Bioshock. I think Bioshock series is little more successful at making money.
>>
>>78150657
>create your own character
>established characters and team rosters
Trash
>>
>>78153123
>select offense: rape
You just know many people would pick this.
>>
>>78153123
Really?
You never have wanted to self-insert yourself into a superhero team?
>>
File: you.jpg (21 KB, 300x426) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
21 KB, 300x426
>>78154428
Why the fuck would I want that? I want to play as them. Do you make your own OCs on deviant art too?
>>
>>78154457
>Oh my, this person pointed out an error on my post!
>Better call him autist to prove my undeniable superiority!
No
I mean, really
Almost every kid has at some point wanted to do that, be spiderman's sidekick or whatever the hell
somewhere deep inside that person's brain that still seems like a cool idea
point in case, it would sell. that's what matters.
But you wouldn't understand because you probably got legit autism :^)
>>
>>78154531
No you didnt point out an error in my post. A difference in opinion is not an error and I didnt call you an autist
>>
File: 1372363111185 - Copy.jpg (970 KB, 3954x2371) Image search: [Google]
1372363111185 - Copy.jpg
970 KB, 3954x2371
>>78150657
This is a great idea, it actually has a shot at being on mobile.

My answer would be a Flash game, it's so fucking easy and yet nothing but Batman games get made.

>play as Barry Allen
>takes place in the Gem Cities obviously, starts in Central then Keystone opens up later
>styled after Spider-Man 2: free-roam with lots of side missions, random crimes and character cameos
>starts with you running about top speed of your average car in GTA
>upgrade abilities and speed as you gain XP
>abilities include horizontal building running, vertical building running, vaulting over cars and obstacles automatically, vibrating through objects you're about to run into, and the iconic "spinning arms around to create cushions of air/vertical liftoff"
>basic gameplay is of course running around the city. Holding right trigger slows down time so you can react to obstacles or make precise maneuvers
>combat uses lots of "speed-up/slow-down" like action movies, kind of similar to the "Fear Takedowns" from Arkham Knight but with lots more control and options
>missions and boss fights involve using your abilities in clever ways, solving puzzles, etc.
>tons of different side activities, ranging from standard crime stopping, races and balloon retrieval to "boss rushes" where you have to race between crimes and tackle them as efficiently as possible and extreme speed races through cornfield-dotted countryside highways
>team-up scenarios with Kid Flash and Jay Garrick again similar to Arkham Knight's
>Brave and the Bold missions such as detective missions with Batman (at night of course), aerial travel based missions with Hal Jordan using constructs for cool maneuvers, even team-ups with Cold and other Rogues
>shit ton of unlockable costumes and "running effects" like the obvious Jay and Kid Flash skins, classic Silver Age costume, Wally "white eyes" costume, New 52, Injustice, Flash 90's TV show, Flash 2010's TV show, Kingdom Come, Cobalt Blue, Jonathan Fox, goes on and on
>>
>>78155708
Why doesn't this exist
I want it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.