[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, are there actually student who pull that kind of bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: 0.png (103 KB, 550x760) Image search: [Google]
0.png
103 KB, 550x760
Wait, are there actually student who pull that kind of bullshit in real life?
>>
>>78149846
that thing is still ongoing? I dropped it when the main guy got raped by his friend
>>
>>78149856
He what? I don't remember this. Then again, it's been a while.
>>
>>78149856
Wait, that was more than 10 years ago.

technically, you haven't been reading it for very long.
>>
File: 0.gif (92 KB, 550x710) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
92 KB, 550x710
>>78149884
Hold story line. basically, the main character Davan, had the hot for a girls whow asn't really int him. then one day, he had a serious burn out and was basically out of his mind and for some reason, that made him look hot for her.
>>
File: 0.gif (60 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
60 KB, 550x800
>>78149956
>Hold story line
*old
>>
File: 0.gif (37 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
37 KB, 550x550
>>
File: 0.gif (47 KB, 550x746) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
47 KB, 550x746
>>
File: 0.gif (78 KB, 550x801) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
78 KB, 550x801
>>
File: 0.gif (40 KB, 550x622) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
40 KB, 550x622
Mind you, Something Positive also has a trap-door aligator that eat people randomly and a hell that his literally made of dildo ferret that fuck you in the ass.

One of the current "villain" (there isn't really any heroes or villain in those stories) is someone who has been the fucktoy of his uncle before his uncle passed away and he still love his uncle because somehow, he was less worst than his own parent.

He hate Davan because he blame him for ruining something that was entirely his own fault.

so all in all this comic isn't meant to be taken very seriously. Enjoy it for its snarky tone and how all the characters keep fucking each other literally and figuratively.
>>
File: 0.gif (37 KB, 550x502) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
37 KB, 550x502
>>78149956
wait, correction, it wasn't a burn out, he was crushed by an old woman who had a failure.
>>
>>78149846
I can't even remember when I stopped reading. I think the scar faced girl was in the woods with the blue imaginary friend, but maybe it was real, he never really confirmed.
>>
>>78150075
It's still a grey area. she is still on the run.
>>
>>78149846
This happened in my time at college: 2 students had been caught plagiarizing their paper, and blamed the teacher for not telling them they weren't supposed to.

So, yes, students try to pull of the most bullshit things.
>>
>>78150104
It remind me of a not so similar story about the sister of the ex-girlfriend of my borther.

Basically, the sister and two other students worked together on a paper explaining why a particular business has failed and had got to shut down. It was her final year so it was part of what she needed to success to get her diploma.

Except, despite the paper being good, the sister had failed other exams sand had to redo them in an other session. So her two friends got their diploma, but not her. She passed the failed exams in the next session, but...

It turned out the paper had part that was plagiarized in it. Not her part, the parts done by her two friends, the one who had their diploma already. She didn't knew.

Basically the other two, who had plagiarized, were safe, because once the school accredit your diploma to you, it can't be taken back, but the sister, who still hadn't it, yet hadn't plagiarized, was in trouble.

Now here is the funny thing: the teacher in charge of evaluating their paper was actually the man in charge of the business when it went bankrupt. Back then he couldn't do much because the paper was actually good, but once the plagiarizing was discovered, she was going to pay for the other two.

So the sister of the ex-girlfriend of my brother had to do everything back from scratch to finally get her diploma.
>>
File: AJLoxE1.png (36 KB, 376x405) Image search: [Google]
AJLoxE1.png
36 KB, 376x405
>>78150176
>>
>>78150206
tl;dr
-success paper, fail other exams, so no diploma yet
-other two who worked on the paper get their diploma
-plagiarizing made by the two who got their diploma discovered
-bitter teacher who is basically told by the paper he sucked at his job super harsh
-had to redo everything from scratch on a new subject, despite not having plagiarized her part of the paper.
>>
>>78150032
Hey, it's not a bad way to go.
>>
>>78149846
No, but in Something Positive there will always be some shithead being totally unreasonable because the guy has no idea how to write realistic conflict.
>>
>>78153264
>will always be some shithead being totally unreasonable because the guy has no idea how to write realistic conflict.
this is not the actual reason. the actual reason is that the writer actually tend to meet this kind of person on a regular basis. He has some of the weirdest karma.

Most of what you see is the result of his interaction in real life. You call it unrealistic, but life is stranger than fiction.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.