[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like the jacket? It keeps me safe when I'm... jogging at night!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Riddler_reflective_jacket.jpg (250 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_reflective_jacket.jpg
250 KB, 666x1000
Like the jacket? It keeps me safe when I'm... jogging at night!
>>
>>78145806
Batman Forever is underrated. It's like a wacky homage to Batman 66.
>>
>>78145896
But with huge production budget to fuck around with!
>>
>>78145896
I honestly have grown to appreciate the movie so much more over the years. The Riddler is so good in it. Especially this scene

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Md32bKo0ZDg

>Don't kill him! If you kill him, he won't learn nothin.
>>
>>78145806
did he ever actually ask a riddle?
>>
>>78146096
Nicole Kidman is so hot in that movie.
>>
File: adam-west-batman.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
adam-west-batman.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
Not so fast Riddler! You disposition for dropping hints has hindered you yet again! You intend to 'jack it' alright, the safe at Gotham Mutual Bank that is! No doubt you'll be seeking the assistance of the equally nefarious J. Oggden, safecracker extraordinaire! Not to worry Riddler, Gotham's finest will ensure you stay nice and 'safe'... in a cell at Arkham!
>>
>>78146202
I myself don't remember if he spoke a riddle, although there was a scene where he left a note with one and bruce read it
>>
>>78146202
Riddle me this, riddle me that. Who's afraid of the big black bat?

The riddle was the identity of Bruce Wayne/Batman
>>
>>78146202
I think the closest he came was, "Riddle me this, riddle me that; Who's afraid of the big, black bat?"
So, y'know. No.
>>
>>78146518
>>78146537
>Riddle me this, what sort of a man has bats on the brain?
>>
>>78146202
>>78146518
>>78146537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWrnjDXx5x4
>>
>>78146727
>gratuitous ass shot

ggaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!
>>
>>78145806
Carry was just a decent Joker more than he was a Riddler wasn't he
>>
>>78146814
yes the director is very gay
>>
>>78146899
Adam West Riddler was just about as nuts as Joker which is probably what he was based on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UsEjrWqvuE
>>
>>78146096

I still don't get what he does with his stick at around 2:50
>>
>>78146899
Nah, he was a Neon Gorshin Riddler.
>>
>>78147516
He was spasming from his joygasm
>>
>>78145806
Forever honestly has my favorite Bruce Wayne because this is EXACTLY what he would be like.

He wouldn't be fucking James Bond with charisma shooting out his ass, he would be awkward and socially stunted as fuck considering HIS upbringing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.