[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odds of Marvel getting the rights back on a scale of 1 to 10?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: fant4stic.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
fant4stic.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1200
Odds of Marvel getting the rights back on a scale of 1 to 10?
>>
>>78139285
I'd say 2
>>
Don't really see it happening and I'm fine with it.

Doom getting into the MCU will be the worst thing to happen to this board.
>>
File: 1.jpg (83 KB, 768x870) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83 KB, 768x870
>Rights back

What? I hate this fucking meme.

IT'S A MARVEL MOVIE
>>
>>78139422

so would you feel better if we say

>Odds of Disney getting the rights back on a scale of 1 to 10?
>>
>>78139422
When Ironman cant fight Dr.Doom during the day of knights and kings and it be watched there is no such thing as rights.
>>
>>78139285
why the fuck is reed a little kid
>>
>>78139285
Midnight Tonight. Check Your Local Listings.
>>
Well FOX is likely to be a dick and hold on to the rights/tarnish the brand to ensure Disney doesn't make bank like with Daredevil. Best case scenario it's already been bought behind the scenes and Mikklensen is playing student Doom in Doctor Strange. But hell hasn't frozen over so
>>
>>78139285
After this many shitty movies, would they even want it back at this point?
>>
>>78139779
They'd still want Doom. If no other reason to be able to make movies out of Secret Wars.
>>
>>78139422

>>78083149

>>78083149

>>78083149

>>78083149

It's the same fucking person
>>
>>78139422
You must be new
>>
File: 1415259462287.jpg (32 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1415259462287.jpg
32 KB, 500x371
>>78139422

my god dubs are wasted on you for being a fucking idiot
>>
>>78139422
You clearly don't know how copyright works
>>
FOX would rather make a F4 movie with sock puppets than lettting go those rights back to Marvel.
>>
>>78139285
>>
>>78140415
Why?!!! Are you insane or a Fox Shill?

Disney/Marvel Studios ha made good Superhero movies.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier is a better than anything Fox has ever made.

If They had the rights back they would actually make a GOOD Fantastic Four movie.
>>
File: Youre-Gonna-Go-To-War.png (380 KB, 535x519) Image search: [Google]
Youre-Gonna-Go-To-War.png
380 KB, 535x519
>>78141573
Are you fucking retarded or did you not read what he wrote?
>>
>>78141573
You know, I find it hilarious how deaf this argument is.
>>Why can't companies just hand their properties over to their competitors so that they can make more money?
I mean, it's steps away from wanting Disney to buy out WB to unite DC and Marvel.
>>
Why doesn't someone hack into Fox's account like what happened with Sony and Spider-Man?
>>
>>78139285
>>
imo FF is the perfect comic to adapt into the marvel nice lighthearted action movies too bad the timing is horrible, even if it happens tomorrow, they would have to fuck into something like making the FF team all tenagers because a grow up team being born right now in this MCU would have a bad synchro. maybe if they make like "oh the FF was here all this time, they just were busy doing other secret stuff", but this don't fit ff at all.
>>
Doom is a fucking blogger in tilm yet you bitches think marvel getting their hands on him would be worse? kill yourselves. I'm sure they'd actually go out of their way to make Doom a badass.
>>
File: CIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (49 KB, 142x200) Image search: [Google]
CIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
49 KB, 142x200
>>78139397
Oh god, I just realized that a potential meme that'll surpass TDKR's "Big guy for you CIA" meme will come if Doom ever successfully gets into the MCU.

Now I want this to happen EVEN MORE.
>>
>>78143026
There will be so many fucking fans who would just make it Doom = Hickman end of Avengers Run Doom.
>>
>>78143026
Wait what?

What meme would this be?
>>
>>78144106
The whole "Doom isn't a villain" meme
>>
>>78140415
>FOX would rather make a F4 movie with sock puppets

Yeah that's not gonna happen. Cause if they were allowed to do either that or direct-to-DVD shit like what happened with Hellraiser, they would've quickly dumped Trank right at the moment they were looking for a new director back last year instead of losing millions.
>>
>>78139779
Cause there's other stuff connected to it that Marvel wants.

Do you think it's some kind of conicidence that Fantastic Four got canceled and not rebooted yet while Silver Surfer gets a renumbering after Secret Wars?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.