[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albumin.wav
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Chicken_egg01_monovular.jpg (575 KB, 1344x1008) Image search: [Google]
Chicken_egg01_monovular.jpg
575 KB, 1344x1008
https://youtu.be/kwJydEP70Ww
>>
>>78138057
watch out for the new albumen
it's out now
>>
>>78138241
Years later, I still think of that joke and chuckle to myself.
>>
>>78138283
Can we turn that clip into a meme

Just him saying Albumen
>>
>>78138499
Then best way to try is to make a webm with sound and post it to /wsg/.
>>
>>78138057
thought that was old TMNT for a minute
what was it, toxic crusaders? that show felt like, fucking identical
>>
>>78139428
Yeah

It was such a fucking trainwreck, like they knew they had to market these shitty toys and they knew that had no money so god damn they'll make it a satire
>>
>>78139584
appropriate given what toxic crusader was in the first place
plus lloyd kaufman got to guest star! for just a moment he was almost sort of stan lee in his own little pocket of the world.
>>
>>78139428
>>78139584

Except for the guy saying Albumen. His name is Psycho, and he's the best character on the show. He reminds me a lot of Sans from undertale, in that he's a lazy sack of shit with a great deal of medium awareness
>>
>>78138057
Fuckng eggfags. I swear.
>>
>>78138057
>https://youtu.be/kwJydEP70Ww [Embed]
I liked toxic crusaders...
My nephew has all their toys because he got my hand me downs. I even had the motorcycle
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.