[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched the movie Evolution. Now I want to know if the cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Alienators_Evolution_Continues.jpg (124 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Alienators_Evolution_Continues.jpg
124 KB, 300x300
Watched the movie Evolution. Now I want to know if the cartoon was any good.
>>
The theme song is.

The rest... not so much.
>>
WHEN SOME ALIEN CEEEEEL STARTS TO MUTATE AND SWEEEEEELLL
>>
SAY
>>
HELLO
>>
TWO
>>
E
>>
V
>>
O
>>
L
>>
U
>>
T
>>
I
>>
O
>>
N
>>
>>78135030
I didn't even know there was a cartoon.
>>
>>78135030
it gave me all my fetishes as a kid
most of all the transformation one
>>
>>78135858
It was a 90's cartoon on fox. Worse then Big guy and rusty, but not the worst then that fox served. Give it a shot but don't think it will keep canon with the movie.
>>
>>78136653
Pretty impressive, considering the movie came out in 2001.
>>
>>78136653
The only thing I remember about it, is an episode where the creatures obtained a resistance to the shampoo that kills them. By pure accident a guy on the team dropped his nacho cheese dip into the vat of shampoo to fight the creatures and this combination of chemicals coincidentally now is able to kill the creatures...

Yeah it wasn't the most realistically accurate cartoon out there.
>>
Oh wow. I remember watching this cartoon, but I can't remember anything from it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.