[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEGO Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
apparently LEGO is completely taking over CN's schedule tomorrow. No TTG, Gumball, or any of that stuff. Just all LEGO.

Here's the schedule
6am: Mixels
6:30am: Ninjago marathon ending at 3:30pm. That's one big marathon.
3:30pm: LEGO Scooby-Doo Knight Time Terror
4:00pm: LEGO Batman: Be-Leaguered
4:30pm: LEGO: Justice League Attack of the Legion of Doom (premiere)
6:00pm: LEGO: Justice League vs. Bizarro League (premiere)
7:00pm: SERIES PREMIERE of Nexo Knights, first two episodes.

Does anyone here like any of the LEGO shows? Also, if CN does this "LEGO Day" thing again next year, I hope they put the movie on it. Guess they couldn't get the rights yet.
>>
So how ARE the Lego shows anyway? I have literally not heard a single thing about them other than "They exist".
>>
LEGO humor is a bit tame, but cool that they show stuff like the JL movies.
>>
>>78129689
>no lego movie on the marathon

also

>LEGO Scooby-Doo Knight Time Terror

what?
>>
>>78130320
premiered in November. first lego scooby-doo special, they just started making toys for it this year.

Also I think most cable networks get movies 2 years after they air in theaters (like with CN getting Free Birds from 2013 this year), so maybe next year, bud.
>>
>>78129876
I've watched Mixels, it's on the edge of 'meh' and 'eh'. The latest special was decent though, it had actual animation compared to the show's usual generic stiff toonboom style.

The toys are great though.
>>
>premiering NEXO Knights without having any product on the shelves.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK LEGO?
>>
>>78129689
>no bionicle cartoon
What's even the point then
>>
>>78131053
It's coming out in January.

I think they're going for a supply/demand thing where they don't supply until the demand is ridiculous and then when it finally comes out, it flies off the shelves because their depraved children can get them now.
>>
File: 1431898715272.png (270 KB, 460x330) Image search: [Google]
1431898715272.png
270 KB, 460x330
>>78129689
Interesting. A reason to actually wake up early, in the morning.
Though, I'm just noticing, none of that one show that reminded me more of Thundercats than anything?
>>
>>78131055
It's getting one on netflix
>>
Just watched Batman - Justice Be-Leaguered. It was... not good. Not necessarily bad, but not at all worth watching.

Annoyingly, it's got nothing of what the Lego games are known for - a mix of showing off Lego creations in a "real" world and the decently imaginative ways models are transformed. It was just a regular cartoon, but with Lego instead of 2D animation.

That's a little disappointing.
>>
File: 53011325_p0.png (317 KB, 700x564) Image search: [Google]
53011325_p0.png
317 KB, 700x564
>>78129876
I used to watch a bit of Ninjago, here and there, and it was pretty solid. I never properly kept up with it, but it's worth a watch.
The LEGO movies are generally pretty good, as well.
>>
>>78131232
Thats basically all made for DVD/TV lego movies.
The Bizarro one is better because its a longer special, i haven seen the Doom one.
>>
>>78131225
Following the relaunch Toa... sorry, "Heroes" or "Masters" or whatever the fuck they're calling them now, I assume?
>>
>>78131130

I haven't even seen the show yet but it's working. I already want most of the sets.

Space + Castle is all my childhood self could ever want.
>>
>>78129689
The Ninjago show is OK - it's surprisingly coherent for a blatant toy commercial.
That Chima show isn't on the schedule - I guess CN knows better than to air it.
>>
>>78131318
Masters for 2015, Uniters for 16. And they're still collectively called Toa.
>>
>Guess they couldn't get the rights yet.

I'm not sure how TV rights work for movies (mainly whether multiple networks can have it?), but it's still available through HBO so I guess they have it
>>
>>78131318
They're still called Toa, just not on the boxes.
>>
>>78131412
I just assume movies can air on cable (not premiums) 2 years after airing in theaters, because Disney/ABC Family/XD do that for every pixar movie. Like, I bet Frozen will air on Disney Channel next year.
>>
>>78131484
I'm surprised Frozen hasn't been aired on ABC Family yet. I mean, it's been two years since that movie was in theatres.
>>
>>78131519
They're rebranding ABC Family to Freeform or something like that. Maybe they're not doing as many kiddy shows going forward.
>>
File: klinks2.jpg (730 KB, 988x968) Image search: [Google]
klinks2.jpg
730 KB, 988x968
>>78130809
>The toys are great though.

This. Really great and expressive sets for $5 each.
>>
>>78131260
Ninjago was kickass and its still going good today, they even have a part of Legoland dedicated to them
>>
>>78130809
mixels is very much for little kids. most of it is shorts online, and shit like that
>>
>>78131736

>The upcoming season will be the last Ninjago season before the movie reboots the whole thing.
>>
>>78130809
>The toys are great though

Yup. Aside from being the best designed extra-small sets in... basically Lego history (Lego normally sucks at small sets), they're also the cheapest per part too!
http://brickset.com/sets/query-18
>>
>>78129689
I've heard good things about Ninjago but I have work.
Any good torrent, MEGA etc for it?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.