[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this movie, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: felix.jpg (66 KB, 450x700) Image search: [Google]
felix.jpg
66 KB, 450x700
What do you think about this movie, /co/?
>>
>>78126231
The art style and animation was unique, I'll give it that.

I mean, it wasn't aesthetically pleasing and I wouldn't want to see it again, but it was unique.
>>
Felix didn't deserve the future he was given.
>>
>>78126499
He had toys at Wendys back in the day when Wendys still did that shit, I remember going there after karate class
>>
stream it so we can decide
>>
>>78127754
Streaming gets you banned anon
>>
File: AAAA.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>78126499
>be up there with people like mickey mouse
>people stop making your cartoons
>you fall into obscurity
>previous owner is more involved in music than you
>now dreamworks owns you
>>
>>78127936
is streaming considered shilling?
>>
>>78127989
It's considered "advertising," since you're "advertising" your stream and "its too hard for mods to see if you're making money or not :("

See: >>>/qa/376803
>>
>>78127971
>tfw Dreamworks isn't planning anything with Felix because he can't do the Dreamworks face
>>
>>78127971
Betty Boop is just a face to be on merchandise

Toons...........had a hard life
>>
>>78128064
here's whats going to happen if Dreamworks does anything with Felix

>Dreamworks advertises Felix
>younger audience thinks Felix is just Dreamworks trying to live off the legacy of Mickey Mouse so they created a character that sorta looks like him
>people call Felix a rip-off
>this shit starts trending
>Felix will forever be known as that rip-off Dreamworks made
>>
File: felix_the_cat_07[2].gif (5 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
felix_the_cat_07[2].gif
5 KB, 256x224
felix had a saturday morning cartoon series in the 90s and a vidya gaem
>>
>>78128263
>Literally a reskinned Mario

Someone just put him out of his misery already
>>
>>78128401
Unless i'm missing something, the 90's was the last time they did anything with him.

>>78126231
I remember the ending and the main badguy who looked like Mysterio.
>>
File: IMG_20151212_133759.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151212_133759.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
It takes me to the moon.
>>
>>78126231
It felt like it was another movie at first but then they added Felix and stuff.
>>
I actually rewatched this just the other day after having nothing of fond memories of it from early childhood.

That was a mistake.

That aside, https://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=rXDZ65wTa5w is fucking excellent.
>>
>>78126231
i still can't believe you can't buy this legit on dvd
>>
>>78128050
What if someone mentions Kung Pow: Enter The Fist?
>>
Watched it all the time back when the Disney channel would give you those free trials - the animation is unsettlingly odd, but I guess that makes sense since it's the same studio that did The Princess and the Goblin.
>>
It's a really fucking weird movie. It's like if those Zelda CD-i games got made into a feature-length film, with a script written by an 8 year-old on acid.
>>
>>78134257

YOU KNOW THE GODDAMN RULES
>>
>>78134665
wut?
>>
>>78134665
Can you explain anon and I what he did wrong? also can you explain me why isn't allowed to even mention Scott Pilgrim? I am new so I am not very familiar with everything.
>>
>>78135942
>>78136342

mentioning kung pow, by official unoffical 4chan rules, means you must stream it

fuck anyone who says streaming is against the rules
>>
>>78136508
and what about Scott Pilgrim? why is aparently banned?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.