[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assuming I like the show (at least Season 2 on), is Agents of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Assuming I like the show (at least Season 2 on), is Agents of SHIELD the comic worth a read?
>>
Why is Bobbi flying
>>
>>78125720
I dig it.
It's been described as Marvels Brave and the Bold
>>
>>78125720
>Mockingbird
>Deathlok
>Quake
>Based 616 Coulson

That's actually a pretty nice line-up. Surprised they did include Hunter and Mac, since both are comic characters.

Plus, including Fitz and Simmons is kinda cute.
>>
>>78125764
Wasn't that Waid's run? I read that and enjoyed it, but OP's pic is from the new run by that writer with the dreadful Green Arrow run.
>>
Is that Iron Patriot silhouette?
>>
File: 7.jpg (660 KB, 1012x876) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
660 KB, 1012x876
>>78125781
*didn't
>>
>>78125720
AaS is based the most around Secret Warriors series from. A LOT of stuff is lifted directly from it.
>>
>>78125753
I dunno, why is Cyborg on the team?
>>
>>78125720
It's not out yet. First issue comes out this Wednesday.

If you mean the SHIELD ongoing by Waid, which also had the characters from the show in it, it was alright. Some of the issues were good, others were meh.
>>
File: gag-gift.jpg (79 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
gag-gift.jpg
79 KB, 500x284
>>78125781
Hunter is a supporting character in Bobbi's ongoing.
>>
>>78126238
Hunter's love of country is the best running gag
>>
>>78125882
Because AoS Deathlok is black so they created a black on in the comics too. I'm okay with this though I coulda gone without them changing Daisy's look to look like Daisy's actress when she hasn't grown her hair out as long as she's existed.
>>
>>78125720
With your low standards I'm sure there's very few things you won't enjoy.
>>
File: quake_large.jpg (45 KB, 679x382) Image search: [Google]
quake_large.jpg
45 KB, 679x382
>>78127175
Funnily enough, Daisy now has short hair in the show
>>
>>78127207
Got back to watching Arrow Season 3, DC-uck. Or is it Supergirl you guys watch now?
>>
>>78125871
This
>>
>>78127175
the deathlok from dwayne turner's nineties series was black too
>shame they didnt use him would make a nice tribute
>>
>>78127175
>coulda gone without them changing Daisy's look to look like Daisy's actress when she hasn't grown her hair out as long as she's existed.

But she grew her hair out in Secret Warriors when she went to that island to get Druid back. That's not very long after her creation. Plus, as mentioned Daisy has shorter hair on the show now.

Also, TIL Luther Manning is not black.
>>
>>78125753
Spider-man gave them to her, probably stole them from Captain America, the menace.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.