[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would of /co/ liked to have seen come out of the Kingdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: kingdom-hearts-cartoon-goofy.jpg (238 KB, 638x584) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-hearts-cartoon-goofy.jpg
238 KB, 638x584
What would of /co/ liked to have seen come out of the Kingdom Hearts cartoon if it didn't get canned slightly after its development stages?
>>
File: BATTLE BROTHERS.jpg (31 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
BATTLE BROTHERS.jpg
31 KB, 600x462
Getting canned before the development started.
>>
>>78124258
A movie would make more sense, actually since it's Disney by association it would be an impressive movie and an amusing animated series of irrelevant wacky antics followed by an underwhelming sequel.

Now that I think about it Goof Troop was the reverse of this, the underwhelming sequel thing still held.
>>
>>78124258
Good keyblade fights.
>>
I would hope that the show would regularly require you to watch spin offs. Also the spin offs require you to watch the other spin off's. The entire thing should be a big clusterfuck of a chucklefucking mess and basically make no sense at a casual, or sometimes even in depth glance.

Also everyone should become Xehanort or Ansem at some point.
>>
File: 1446489389721.jpg (3 MB, 1540x3850) Image search: [Google]
1446489389721.jpg
3 MB, 1540x3850
Place your bets.

Personally, I expect mostly recent films, the few remaining profilic 2D films, and if we're lucky, the niche ones being DLC.
>>
>>78124443

Look on the bright side. Once you understand it or some of it, you can laugh at the stupid casuals and kids who only played 1 and 2.

Personally I hope 3's story is even more of a clusterfuck so I can laugh at those idiots who can't understand it due to not playing all the games.
>>
>>78125000
Jungle Book was cut out of Birth By Sleep pretty late in development, so I think that one has the best chances of turning up. (The Lion King and Pinocchio worlds that got cut out of other games eventually turned up in later sequels)
>>
>>78125000
>>78125227

I'm betting;

Frozen (Duh)
Jungle Book (Almost got in BBS)
Pocahontas (Only Disney renaissance film that hasn't gotten a world yet.)
Emperor's New Groove
The Princess and The Frog
Wreck-It Ralph
Probably Robin Hood seeing it's pretty iconic despite coming out in the Disney Dark Age
Tangled and Big Hero 6 are confirmed
Older worlds that still have content like sequels or uncovered parts (Pirates, Lilo and Stitch.)
Maybe Zootopia

Everything else will probably be DLC worlds or appearances in certain worlds.
>>
>>78125342
Goddamn I just realized we live in the DLC age and you're right there will be DLC worlds that'll probably be awesome but you have to pay an annoying amount for and all those secret bosses the old games had will just be DLC.

I hate this industry
>>
>>78124258
Make it a movie or episodic TV special, I want top tier disney animation to fufill my autistic vision of the fight scenes right.
Lean the OC and FF characters more toward the disney aesthetic, obviously.
And lastly, add some hints at the prequels/sequels here and there to fill any needed gaps.
>>
>>78125562

What's worse is that they'll probably be half-assed compared to the overhyped ones like Frozen and Big Hero 6.

>What's that? You've been waiting for a fully-explorable Atlantis since you first played KH1 back in 2002?
>Fuck you. It's just a few areas and one visit with rushed bosses and Milo barely does anything compared to Elsa and Baymax.
>Don't worry, we still have a boring-ass snow level, er, the Frozen stage.
>>
>>78126042
I think it's more likely that the DLC worlds will just be levels from older games remastered, either with some kind of mission mode attached or with a very half-assed story.
>>
>>78124258
All I want for christmas is to be attacked while on the way to a new planet by the Treasure Planet pirate ship, they could be looking for treasure planet and the scanner in the gummi ship could be how they find it, then it turns out the new planet I was going towards was treasure planet all along
>>
>>78125342
NO. I hate every one of those except for the Emperors New Groove.
>>
>>78125000

honestly, I'd still like to see one dedicated Final Fantasy world, though I guess Radiant Garden/Traverse Town kinda fills that role.
>>
>>78126756

>Not liking The Princess and
>Not liking Robin Hood

All the others can kiss my ass though. Break-It Bobby might be fun but the former are more important.
>>
>>78125000
>>78125342
I'm going to convert to Islam and have my muslim brothers then assist me in a jihad against SE and Disney if there is DLC in a Kingdom Hearts game
>>
Less JRPG inanity and more stuff like House of Mouse of just the entire Disney population interacting with each other and getting involved in each other's adventures.

And don't just shuttle Mickey Mouse off to the background, he should be front and center with Donald and Goofy.

Basically just remove everything that isn't derived from a Disney work.
>>
>>78127613

When about when they run out of Disney stuff as 3's going to show?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.