[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell are these two working together?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: catfish.jpg (113 KB, 527x810) Image search: [Google]
catfish.jpg
113 KB, 527x810
How the hell are these two working together?
>>
>>78123752
Read the previous issue.
>>
>>78123752
Because right now, there's bigger things at stake than "You killed my people!" and "YOU killed MY people!"
>>
Hickman writes them working together.
>>
>>78123752
Did you miss the beach episode where Namor taught BeePee to swim and they patched things up, it was totally kawaii
>>
>>78123835
You forgot that Ribic also drew them together on the page. Very crucial component that.

Maybe that's why the issues are late. The characters are resisting being drawn next to each other.
>>
Black Panther got over his revenge boner after he lied to Namor, which resulted in Atlantis getting wrecked by Shuri. Then he got over his revenge boner the second time when he tricked Namor again, stabbed him, blew him up, and left him for dead. He's probably lying about not wanting revenge, and this is just a long con to stab Namor in the back again. Third times the charm, right?
>>
>>78123946
>Black Panther got over his revenge boner after he lied to Namor, which resulted in Atlantis getting wrecked by Shuri.
That didn't happen.
T'Challa went and told Namor his sister didn't listen and they were going to war.
>>
>>78123752
According to Hickman it's because both their kingdoms and their entire universe are gone forever, so fighting over that is pointless now.
>>
>>78124013
Gotta say, if the entire universe is dead and the only guy left is the guy who killed my entirely hypothetical kingdom, I'd work on correcting that.

Like, shit, there's literally nothing else left.
>>
>>78124043
That seems like something T'challa would do but he's got to wave his dick at Doom first.
>>
>>78123991
He straight up distracted Namor while Shuri was away killing Atlantis. The whole point of their meeting was for T'challa to keep Namor away from Atlantis. That's why he apologized to Namor, because it was a bitch ass move and he knew it.
>>
>>78123752

They have both lost absolutely everything. For all intents and purposes, they are damned. Only one thing remains.
>>
>>78123830
I guess you can say....there's....bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>78124729

I get it! Because cats love fish!
>>
>>78123752
Because just like Civil War, in two years time you have to return to the status quo and forget any character development.
>>
>>78123752
by luck
>>
>>78125874
But Namor is dieing on wednesday, so having Namor and BP make up doesn't really accomplish anything on a status quo level. Next issue of Secret Wars will likely be the last time the two of them will spend together until Namor's inevitable revival years from now.
>>
>>78123752
because they went through a thrilling adventure to save the universe together, where they learned much about each other, and finally overcame their differences, forgave each other, and became friends

this all happened offscreen
>>
>>78123946
How would Namor not just absolutely wreck BP?
>>
>>78123897
Print-proof ink.
>>
>>78128879
Black Bolt was helping him
>>
>>78128989
Black Panther has told Namor like half-a-dozen times he's going to kill him, and has actually tried to kill him a few times too.

How when he says that does Namor not just crush his skull?

Inb4 the Squadron Supreme mini has some really retarded twist where BP hunts them all down because Namor was his to kill.
>>
>>78128879
>>78129022
Because BP has magic Namor killing knives. And because he "trained to fight the unexpected his whole life."
>>
>>78129117

A superhuman who he pissed off clapping his head into a pancake isn't really unexpected. I mean you piss off a superhuman who has no qualms about murder, what DO you expect?
>>
>>78123752
Is that Thor in the back, or is it Jane?
>>
>>78129117
What happens when he fights the expected?
>>
>>78129215
It's a Thor.
>>
How's Doom going to hold up against BP with the Infinity gauntlet and Namor?

I mean, I know he's basically God. He's already killed Phoenix-clops and Thanos
>>
>>78129446
anti-climatically
>>
>>78128879
>How would Namor not just absolutely wreck BP?

Because he's marvel black batman. He put Silver Surfer in a headlock remember.

>HURR BUT SS LET HIM

Shut yo ass.
>>
>>78129525

SS literally did let him though the writer of that issue talked about it
>>
>>78129446
>Doom going to hold up against BP with the Infinity gauntlet

If past encounters in this event are any indication, Doom is going to cut off one of the Gauntlet's fingers and wrap it around his dick like a condom before he sodomizes T'Challa.
>>
>>78129555
No, the writer backtracked himself with some bullshit after people pointed out how retarded it was, and then he complained about racism because "oh, if Daredevil or Batman did it, no one would say a word", evidently unaware that people have been bitching about Batman for decades
>>
>>78129571
Would love to see this.
>>
>>78129446
He will wreck them
>>
>>78128753
In before Robinson pulls a Tom King and Namor's declared dead but lives as their hostage.
>>
>>78128753
I liked the part about how the SS said that Namor and the Atlanteans represented a continuing threat to the planet, as if they weren't people.
>>
File: 1447927602433.gif (1 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1447927602433.gif
1 MB, 500x200
>>78131309
>Atlanteans
>people
>>
>>78131309
Yeah, the SS seemed a bit evil there for including the Atlantian people as a general thing, rather than just Namor.

What sort of bugged me about the whole thing is how the group is being hyped up as being the ones who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty in order to save the world, but that's pretty much what Namor and the Illuminati were.
>>
>>78131352
You're right, Atlanteans own most of the planet, they're better than people.
>>
File: implying.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>>78131447
>Atlanteans own most of the planet
>"Hurr durr most of the world is water and we are fish people so we own it"
>>
>>78124084
No man, For all his bullshit, Doom kept out of Wakanda except that..one time he didn't and possibly punched his retarded Panther God..okay never mind, Doom takes priority. But after that, it's fishing season.
>>
>>78129172
Isn't his catsuit woven with Vibranium or something?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.