[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst Disney cartoon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: breadwinners.jpg (171 KB, 1024x485) Image search: [Google]
breadwinners.jpg
171 KB, 1024x485
Is this the worst Disney cartoon?
>>
File: tumblr_nwwu95r1VR1ufayowo1_1280.png (303 KB, 599x329) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwwu95r1VR1ufayowo1_1280.png
303 KB, 599x329
>>78121684
The first two episodesnare shit, then it gets a lot better.

Try watching Cookie Racket, Swimming Lesson, and America's Sweet Boy.
>>
that pickle reminds me of that shit scary clay animation series with three dogs in space.
WTF where they thinking when they did that?!
>>
>>78121684
'Dunno, I haven't watched this yet.
>>
>>78121684
Best Disney cartoon since Gravity Falls and in my top 5 favorite Disney toons. It's surreal, funny, and the relationship between the two is genuine.
>>
yes.

faggot.
>>
It's only the worst if you're a judgmental faggot who refuses to watch it based off of screencaps. Everyone who has actually seen it agrees it's pretty funny.
>>
>>78121684

Careful, OP, you may wind up on a commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFNFgl5-BcQ
>>
>>78121749
>The first two episodesnare shit, then it gets a lot better.

So weird that talented are putting so much work to deliberately make a show look like it's crap.
>>
>>78122923
Do Disney checks pay well
>>
Honest, I'm just tired of "TWO BEST FRIENDS GET INTO HIJINKS AND RANDOM THINGS HAPPEN" so this show has nothing to offer for me.
>>
It's a good stoner toon.
>>
>>78125348
yeah.
>>
>>78122923
Theres nothing funny about it and its another two best bros and the all so random high jinks they get into.
Its not unique at all.
>>
>>78123304
>DXD didn't upload the promo that's like that but entirely with negative reviews
I've been trying to find that one
>>
>>78121684
*best

and yes, it is the best
>>
>>78121684
Basing your opinion on this show from just the ads is a horrible idea.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.