[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>number 1 family movie in america >probably Pixar'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: h74a9lQ.png (381 KB, 589x424) Image search: [Google]
h74a9lQ.png
381 KB, 589x424
>number 1 family movie in america
>probably Pixar's biggest financial flop in their history
>no one wants to go see this movie but its supposed to be number 1 in anything besides being mediocre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6vhSBCpJc
>>
File: High Impact Ed-ual Violence.png (240 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
High Impact Ed-ual Violence.png
240 KB, 512x384
>>78121571
>Not knowing that all movies are #1 in America regardless of how shitty they are
>>
>>78121571
>number one family movie in America

As opposed to, what, In the Heart of the Sea?

No shit its number one, it has literally no competition. Its first AND last.
>>
Im just a little shocked that this actually happened. I thought Pixar was virtually immune to any financial failures since family friendly movies are supposed to be fool proof and guarantee them making tons of money back.
>>
>>78121571
>#1 FAMILY ANIMATED MUSICAL MOVIE FOR A WEEK

I can see something like that in the future. Movies are so desperate to say they're number they'll come up with a a category they have no competition in and make it sound like they beat off four other movies to be the best.
>>
Don't worry, they'll make it all back in merchandising.
>>
>>78121844
And if that doesn't work they'll definitely make all that lost revenue back with Zootopia
>>
>>78121844
That's what Pixar is banking on, dinosaur toys basically sell themselves.
>>
>>78121743
>#1 MOVIE WITH A DINOSAUR IN IT THIS WEEK!
>>
>>78121571
And it'll still win best animated feature on virtue of being pixar.
>>
>>78122035
*In America.

Jurassic World opened in Paraguay.
>>
>#1 Pixar animated movie featuring dinosaurs this week
>>
>#1 family movie made by oicar that involves both humans and dinosaurs this year with no toys in it
>>
>>78122044
Nah that's going to Inside out.
>>
>>78122096
>>78122166

>#1 movie that has the words "The" "Good" and "Dinosaur" in the title
>>
>>78121571
I remember when a few years back the only thing we knew about this movie was that it would show "a world where dinosaurs never went extinct", and I got really hyped about it. I thought we'd get some cool Monsters Inc. or Finding Nemo kind of "all-creature world" scenario. I thought it could show promise, with a clever script.
But I guess Pixar just went like "Shit, people can make movies with the same graphical quality as us nowadays. Might as well not even try to stand out anymore."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.