[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate Spider-Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: spider-man-sinister-six.jpg (82 KB, 993x610) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-sinister-six.jpg
82 KB, 993x610
>Season 4

Why?
>>
File: 1444079212922.jpg (272 KB, 1033x825) Image search: [Google]
1444079212922.jpg
272 KB, 1033x825
>>78119145
Because with Spider-Man coming up in Civil War, having a cheaply done show that doesn't even have to be that popular, would only do them good.
It kind of got better, or at least more interesting, in the later episodes, but that doesn't really mean anything to anyone.
>>
>>78119145
Because the intended audience, kids not adult nerds on /co/, like it and it makes a bunch of money and sells a bunch of merch
>>
Why not fag
>>
...MONEY?

I hope it's the fucking LAST season though.
>>
File: Its not fair.png (423 KB, 414x510) Image search: [Google]
Its not fair.png
423 KB, 414x510
>>78119145
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
Because God hates Spiderfags.
The only explanation I can come up with according to last few years.
>>
File: tfw no wife.png (302 KB, 550x425) Image search: [Google]
tfw no wife.png
302 KB, 550x425
>>78119776
We've literally done nothing wrong
>>
>>78119754
We all thought it would end after 52 episodes, like most shows.

We were wrong.
>>
>>78119793
>spidey ditched the black suit by popular demand
>spidey got betrayed by Felicia then married MJ by popular demand
>didn't lynch the man responsible for undoing Aunt May's death
>these factors combined set the precedence for OMD to happen

all of this is your fault
>>
It's a bad show but each season has been better than the one before it.Maybe this is the season where Ultimate Spiderman becomes good.
>>
File: sorry spider-man.jpg (54 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
sorry spider-man.jpg
54 KB, 500x221
>>78120491
I know
>>
>>78119165
Paul Dini and co took over USM for Web Warriors to steer the series back to something better.
>>
I watched one episode.

Spiderman ditched his supporting cast to go to SHIELD high school.

HE SLEEPS IN HIS COSTUME.
>>
>>78120583
So funny XD. But seriously I stopped after the Spider-Goblin and Super mega giga Electro episode. Not that it was bad, I just couldn't take it anymore
>>
>>78120583
Spidey ditched his supporting cast after season 1. MJ basically never shows up. Harry only for the Norman Gobby episodes.
>>
Has Gwen shown up yet, or are the shipping Spider-Man and White Tiger?
>>
>>78120603
>Not that it was bad
It was bad. Dragging like hell with nothing entertaining happening.
Entire Spider-verse crossover was awful.
>>
>>78120640
I tried to stay positive. Spider-Goblin design was nice. That's all I can say
>>
Did Flash know that Peter Parker was Spider-Man in the comic?
>>
>>78120927
No. Even as Agent Venom it was a running thing how Parker and Flash were now friends, but neither knew the other's identity for a long time
>>
>>78120927
>>78120990
He did before OMD. To be fair, everyone did.
>>
>>78120638
There is literally no romance at anytime in this show, except Coulson taking Aunt May on a date.
>>
>>78122632
That was a fun episode. The MJ ones are pretty fun too usually.
>>
>>78120491
>OMD
>a story where the devil won and he's never got any comeuppance for it

Most of the time when "evil wins" it's for the greater good or they get their shit kicked in later but Mephisto got away with it.
>>
>>78119145
Because it's cheap to make, it sells toys, and the intended audience isn't old enough to care about plot and characters yet, they just want to see Spider-Man.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.