[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: noided.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
noided.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. I've seen the footage. I've stayed noided. Juke step wit so much boy-rude looseness seem like
No bones in him skin

So why did Cap quote Death Grips? I know The Battle of New York happened 2 weeks after The Money Store's release, but Cap is not the type of guy who likes Death Grips
>>
>>78114428
did you have a stroke, anon? or is this one of those SCPs
>>
Caps a patrician. He only listens to trailblazers like Viper and Kid Cudi.
>>
When trying to acclimate to modern society, Cap found that MC Ride's lyrics spoke to him on a personal level. Also, because he ran missions for SHIELD while listening to Hacker on his earset.
>>
File: atwell.jpg (197 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
atwell.jpg
197 KB, 500x743
>>78114652

>Kid Cudi

>Not Yung Lean
>>
I love Death Grips jokes, can I save this one
>>
>>78114669
Age of Ultron would've gotten six hundred times better if there was Hacker playing during the Ultron hacking sequence.
>>
>>78115043

No, you can't. You're not allowed.
>>
File: 1432152594845.jpg (531 KB, 1000x1504) Image search: [Google]
1432152594845.jpg
531 KB, 1000x1504
>>78115035
>you'll never drink the milk from her Atwells
>>
>>78114642

/v/eddit
>>
>>78114428
my jaw hit da floor like this real for i gotta see that one mo gin ...
>>
>>78116839
>she'll never milk your john onto her atwells
>>
>>78114428
N O I D E D
O
I
D
E
D

>>78117777
sick quads.
>>
>>78118540

Ambulance hit and run over pedestrian in Brazil
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.