[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like there needs to be an equivalent image for Spongebob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Simpsons dichotomy.jpg (779 KB, 1470x2637) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons dichotomy.jpg
779 KB, 1470x2637
I feel like there needs to be an equivalent image for Spongebob Squarepants. Literally everything went to complete shit after the movie came out.
>>
>>78113900
They did the 24 hour night shift episode twice because their creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>78114255
What was the second one called?
>>
>>78114331
FIRST ONE: http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Graveyard_Shift
>What was the second one called?
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Fear_of_a_Krabby_Patty
>>
>>78114377
That's pretty fuckin' lazy.
>>
>>78113900
>Michael Chabon was on The Simpsons

... why?
>>
>>78116632
Andy Dick was on the show, and he practically killed one of their own and laughed about it.
>>
>>78114377
To be honest, they both handled the concept from completely different directions. They barely even acknowledged that they now had to work for 24 hours in the Graveyard Shift, it was just used as a way to get the characters working at night. Not really defending the post-movie spongebob episodes, I'm just saying there are more valid reasons to shit on them.
>>
>>78116694
>Not really defending the post-movie spongebob episodes, I'm just saying there are more valid reasons to shit on them.
Like what, nostalgia fag?
>>
>>78116731
Someone post the Spongebob gore image compilation. I know someone has it.
>>
>>78113900
the lesbian one is bullshit, that was in Homer's dream sequence. and that's less a lesbian thing than a "finally I can sit back and let someone else make out with her"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.