[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things that almost happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: THEBATMANHUSH.jpg (117 KB, 629x1118) Image search: [Google]
THEBATMANHUSH.jpg
117 KB, 629x1118
>Batman vs Dracula was going to be a Hush movie.
>>
Hush was also going to be the villain in "Rumors".

He was also going to be a main villain in Beware the Batman, but was replaced by Deathstroke.
>>
>>78111940
Definitely dodged a bullet there.
>>
Will Hush ever be in anything for casuals? I know the OG story, upon re-reading, is lackluster, but I saw a lot of potential for Hush to be badass in later stuff.
>>
>>78111940

Batman vs Hush was supposed to be a sequel, not that movie. The show got canned before that ever happened, though.
>>
What are other series that started weak and ended strong like tB?
>>
File: Mr Hsuh I presume.jpg (43 KB, 400x237) Image search: [Google]
Mr Hsuh I presume.jpg
43 KB, 400x237
>>78111940
That would have been weird
>>
File: Hush AC.png (645 KB, 1192x771) Image search: [Google]
Hush AC.png
645 KB, 1192x771
>>78112723
The Arkham games.
>>
>>78112723
Arkham and Lego games.
>>
File: Wait a minute, that card....jpg (31 KB, 591x394) Image search: [Google]
Wait a minute, that card....jpg
31 KB, 591x394
>>78112882
>>
>>78112723

Hush was pretty based in Detective Comics when Paul Dini was writing it. Heart of Hush i think it was called.
>>
Well, back at OP's topic
>Spiderman Unlimited was considered to be an Spiderman 2099 adaptation at first
>Marvel was planning a crossover between Wolverine and the X-Men and Avengers EMH
>>
>>78113433
Dini did Heart of Hush, Streets Of Gotham, and I think he may've had something to do with Gotham City Sirens (though maybe I'm just thinking of Selina recalling injuries from Hush).
>>
Back in the day sci-fi considered funding a hellboy animated series. But rejected the idea for unknown reasons.
>>
File: Ben Gwen.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ben Gwen.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
They were going to be unrelated classmates but the writers thought it was weird, so they made them cousins.
>>
>>78111940
holy shit that would have been awesome. That movie was ok, but a Hush movie would have kicked ass given the takes on all the villains in The Batman
>>
File: 357142-42391-charlie-vicker.jpg (85 KB, 344x315) Image search: [Google]
357142-42391-charlie-vicker.jpg
85 KB, 344x315
>we were supposed to get a Nightwing and Raven show before Young Justice was approved
>we were supposed to get a GL corps show starting pic related by Weisman before Volpe and Krieg got the GL gig
>we were supposed to also get a Space Ghost show ran by Weisman
>we were supposed to get a Batman/Superman show or a No Man's Land show before Beware the Batman was approved
>>
>>78114430

But they didn't remove the quasi-romantic/sexual chemistry between them, thus making things weirder than they ever hoped for.
>>
>>78114766
Who's that?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.