[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Rick try and fail to kill himself or did he back out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Rick-and-Morty-post-4.jpg (147 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Rick-and-Morty-post-4.jpg
147 KB, 960x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHiAL0C6stE

In this clip did Rick try to kill himself but he passed out right before it could happen or did he back out at the last moment and slam his head against the table?
If you look closely you can see his shoulders depressing as if he is sighing, but at the same time I guess it could be him slipping deeper into unconsciousness.

>discuss
>>
>>78108231
he backed out, stupid
he's not depressed enough to kill himself, but he was drunk enough to think about it

there really isn't enough to discuss and the prompt really isn't that interesting
>>
>>78108231
I always thought the time passage was meant to confirm that he passed out, but it is kinda hard to say.
>>
Looks like he was holding his breath, passed out, and exhaled.
>>
>>78108263
He might have backed out and then just sat there until he fell asleep
>>78108321
Do people exhale when they pass out?
>>
>>78108244
When he shows up on Unity's doorstep drunk, as it were, was one of the funniest moments in the series.
>>
>>78108231
I remember this thread.
>>
He should have fucking killed himself, he's horrible to his family. Hope he gets raped in galactic prison
>>
>>78108499
Jerry please.
>>
>>78108499
jryplox
>>
>>78108345
>Do people exhale when they pass out?
well they do typically continue to breathe, yes
>>
>>78108231
He was drunk and passed out before it zapped.
There is no discussion to be had, he tried and failed.

Fucking autistic fucks.
>>
>>78108244
>he backed out, there'd nothing to discuss

>>78111701
>he tried and failed, there is no discussion to be had

/tv/, everyone
>>
I always thought of it as him pussying out
>>
>>78108231

I always saw it as a failed suicide since he doesn't movie for hours afterwards. Guess we could just ask ?
>>
>>78113645
Don't blame people having different opinions as /tv/ you idiot
>>
>>78114260

I think he was more attributing their belief that their opinion was inarguable to the wider attitude of /tv/
>>
It's an exaggerated exhale, like a sigh, than just normal breathing. Otherwise the shrug of the shoulders wouldn't be needed to animate. He purposefully backed out, and probably cried himself to sleep.
>>
>>78108231

What was that thing he incinerated?
>>
>>78117568
I've always figured it was a cronenburg baby from the original dimension that he had tried to cure but couldn't figure it out
>>
>>78117446
Thats basically what I thought
I thought that little bit of shoulder depression was the bit that confirmed that he backed out
>>
Everyone gets to have their own interpretation.

It's like pottery.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.