[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>I haven't gotten a single angry message or email
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1449853431-apology.png (267 KB, 687x926) Image search: [Google]
1449853431-apology.png
267 KB, 687x926
>>I haven't gotten a single angry message or email thus far.
Maybe because nobody is actually invested in your comic anymore after 7 months of fuckall happening.
>>
I can't be the only person noticing this is happening every second or third update now.
>>
>>78107851
>>78108281
Lol you guys who don't know how fucking hard making comics is
>>
>>78108334
updating once every 3 days is nothing
I'm more surprised he isn't backed up with tons of comics
If he's really that busy, why would he make a little doodle of himself instead of just posting the text?
nobody is impressed
nobody is happy
nobody is sated
>>
>>78108281
he travels a lot and he suffers from chronic wrist pain, which artists/chefs/constant masturbators suffer from.

He should've drawn more pages ahead of time to give himself a buffer, so he can take time off and still be up to date.
>>
>>78107851
I used to read him every week but then he... he started an arc about dodgeball.

Dodgeball.
I mean come on how exciting can that be

IT WENT ON FOR MONTHS

I was so fucking bored
>>
Out of the past 100 weeks he's had chapter 5, he's only made 62 comics. So he's missed over one in three updates. And he thinks it's acceptable? What a fucking cockhead.
>>
>>78108334
I can guess, Zack, but frankly, you do yourself no honors by saying you update Tuesdays and Fridays and then going WHOOPS HAHA NOT TODAY BUT TOTALLY NEXT TIME.

You need to lower yourself to one update a week, fine, but don't promise us two and then consistently not deliver. That's Diaz tactics. That's spitting on our face and telling us it's raining.
>>
>>78108334
Nobody said it wasn't. But if you're going to release content every 3/4 days, you need to commit to that timeframe. This happens every other update. He is riding by the seat of his pants, when he should've made some comics ahead of time. And if it's too much work hire an assistant to color/ink.

Delays piss everyone off, no matter what content.
>>
File: buffers.png (13 KB, 590x113) Image search: [Google]
buffers.png
13 KB, 590x113
>>
>>78108420
WHAT? Nigga. Dodgeball is the King of sports. Dodgeball episodes are objectively the best possible episode of any cartoon series.

With that said, yeah he spent waaaay to long on that shit.
>>
>>78108281
You're not alone, it's like fuck dude take a longer break and catch up instead of going week to week
>>
>>78107851
who is that? what comic?
is this another failure or is the comic good?
>>
>>78108605
paranatural.

It was pretty good. Most recent chapter is pretty much the unabridged Namek Saga from DBZ.

it doesn't help that he's missing a lot of updates
>>
>>78108334
yeah, I do actually and having delays just shows you're unprofessional.
>>
>>78108605
Good comic, read it in batches. Check in every month or two and it's great. But that applies to most webcomics.
>>
>>78108585
If he'd kept to his own schedule, we'd be finished with it by now. It's less that he spent too long on this and more that his consistently missed updates dragged it out a la that hiatus with Guts on the boat.
>>
is he still in the dodgeball arc
>>
>>78108726
It's winding down, but yeah.
>>
>>78108334
Dude should take a break and build up a buffer imo
>>
>>78108281
It's getting pretty tiring just how consistently it's happening now.
As much as I miss Poppy updating, I'm sort of thankful Morbi decided to finally admit he needed a hiatus, because he was constantly guilty of that shit too.
>>
>>78108334
Ashley Cope does it
>>
The worst is when the update schedule is interrupted because he has to go to a con or something.
It's like, this is the reason why you're even going to a con, asshole. Have the decency to build a buffer.
>>
>>78107851
That font reminds me of one of those typefaces used for typing Latin characters in Japanese text.
Unless...is this the real deal?
>>
>>78107851
kek
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.