[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else think this was going to start a new age of animated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: OverTheGardenWall.jpg (206 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
OverTheGardenWall.jpg
206 KB, 1264x711
Did anyone else think this was going to start a new age of animated mini-series on CN?

I thought CN was going to start producing more mini-series, but nothing happened.
>>
>>78106591
Long Live the Royals happened, but I didn't even hear about it until after it was over.

OtGW got way more advertising.
>>
I want a Christmas mini series for next year.
>>
>>78106618
I didn't even know this was a thing. Is it any good?

Also, technically, Stakes counts as a miniseries, but I don't count it because it's really just some Adventure Time episodes focused on Marceline.
>>
File: mud waifu.jpg (45 KB, 486x352) Image search: [Google]
mud waifu.jpg
45 KB, 486x352
>>78106618
I hope the lack of advertising for Royals wasn't a scheme for CN not to greenlight more miniseries. it seems like they're going to credit its lack of ratings with the miniseries format and not that they should've hyped it sooner.

>>78106699
not as good as OTGW but it packs a good amount of jokes in 45 minutes
>>
>>78106699
I haven't seen it, I heard about it right after the final episode aired.

>>78106801
So was it a Christmas themed mini-series, or at least winter themed?
>>
>>78107014
>So was it a Christmas themed mini-series, or at least winter themed?
more Thanksgiving with a bit of winter toward the end
>>
>>78107058
Odd that they aired it in December then.
>>
>>78107093
presumably they were going to air it earlier, but they postponed it in order to boost the ratings for Stakes
>>
>>78107147
That's dumb if true.

Stakes would've brought in ratings regardless.
>>
>>78106591
It is, but more for ongoing things (AT mini series and a mini series that's just medieval Regular Show) Which is pretty sad, I would have rather seen more inventive stuff like OtGW
>>
>>78106801
But really, do they need a."scheme" to not make miniseries. Can't they just... Not greenlight them?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.